NOW! panel starts soon

NOW! panel starts soon.
It'll probably be shit but if there's any unannounced books then they'll be over here.

Praying for ANGR vol 2

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/news/comics/26416/sdcc_2016_marvel_now_-_divided_we_stand_liveblog
nytimes.com/2016/07/23/books/black-panther-marvel-comics-roxane-gay-ta-nehisi-coates-wakanda.html
youtube.com/watch?v=08qgvXzaPJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me Superior Captain America starring Zemo or I'm not reading shit

Is there a stream?

Don't think so, trying to find a live blog

nope.
anything major unannounced will be at either the cup o joe panel or the next big thing panel.

just like always.

I wonder if this has to do with how Civil War 2 will "change the universe in a profound way. It will be a very different Marvel universe when it's over.”

>the next big thing
What days that?

Also Liveblog just in case
marvel.com/news/comics/26416/sdcc_2016_marvel_now_-_divided_we_stand_liveblog

nytimes.com/2016/07/23/books/black-panther-marvel-comics-roxane-gay-ta-nehisi-coates-wakanda.html

Does this count? Wakanda ongoing

When is Nick Spenser's big announcement?

>Jason said the next run of Thor feels like "Asgard vs. Star Trek." Huge cast of characters.

>THE UNWORTHY THOR will show us where Odinson has been and what he's been doing.

>Reilly says SLAPSTICK will finally showcase the character in the spotlight. Although the character looks silly, the comic will show that sometimes dropping an anvil on someone's head isn't as funny as it seems in a cartoon.

>hey guys just here to announce another 3 image titles you will never see goodbye
that's all I expect from him anymore

Which panel is Bendis at? Someone sucker punch him

I'd ask for Pym but nuMarvel is even less likely to give him his own comic.

>Axel describes CHAMPIONS as the flagship book of the "Divided We Stand" universe that follows the aftermath of the events of Civil War II. He says it's a book to watch.

>Axel describes CHAMPIONS as the flagship book of the "Divided We Stand" universe that follows the aftermath of the events of Civil War II. He says it's a book to watch.

fractiondefenders.jpg

>flagship book of the "Divided We Stand" universe
>Sam and Miles are in it

Any time they announce a book as the flagship of a launch it's probably going to be in trouble. Remember Uncanny Avengers?

>Walker says OCCUPY is like A-Team adventures of Avengers. Barton reconciles with the rest of the world, some of who really, really hate him. Also, the team is full of heroes without super powers.

>Occupy Avengers is a street level team
>Hawkeye in street level stories

Live stream is here: youtube.com/watch?v=08qgvXzaPJY

I'm pretty sure it's behind the live blog, though.

Green Arrow: the Book

Marvel Live do not cover the panels, just show recordings later.

In what way?

>Social Justice Hawkeye
>Purple Arrow

>Also, the team is full of heroes without super powers.
So it's Hawkeye and a bunch of civilians

Great, really looking forward it. I want to now the other members.

>What is Robin Hood

>street level
>political

Pretty sure it's "Divided we fall".

Big talk considering that book probably won't last past issue 10

Event tie-ins will make sure that doesn't happen.

I'm pretty sure there will be powered people with minor powers or not very impressive technologies. Marvel doesn't have a lot of well known heroes without any kind of gimmick. Clint is a rare case. Even SHield people has some kind of trick, usually,

>Jason Aaron promises the upcoming issues of DOCTOR STRANGE will bring back a lot of classic villains and there will be lots of butt-kicking.

>Hawkeye leaving Songbird out of his team of Avengers

>So Flagship

Don't you see? They're totally subverting expectations man!

"Sana says that UNSTOPPABLE WASP follows the trials and tribulations of Hank's daughter from his first marriage and her pursuit of following in her father's heroic footsteps. A bit of an origin tale, it's the story of the new Wasp as we want to see her."

>Axel with the tease... Tomorrow's Cup of Joe panel will be big!

Marvel's TDKR

What do you think, quirkiness out of charts with cutesy art or not?

I hope it's not boring womanchild stuff, the art is kind of sexy at least

First question comes from a ~12-year-old saying, "When I was really, really young..." He wants more Fantastic Four. Axel says, "No comment."

Fuck, I wish I was at this panel. Sounds like it'll be a doozy.

>Aaron wants a Jane Foster Thor/Spider-Gwen crossover.

Cancer2

could go either way

same artist here

>Aaron wants a Jane Foster Thor/Spider-Gwen crossover. Audience is into it!

Bravo kid.

That's come Slott cancer-kid tier shit

Awwww
Poor little guy ;_;

Me too kid, me too.

>Audience is into it!
Of course they do, they're idiots.

>almost no white males

SO DIVERSE!

Yeah, I know. I couldn't into Starfire's book, even with my best intentions.
I do expect womanchild, hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

"Axel says big things are on the way for ALL the Nova Corp."

very darwin cooke like
good to see someone new continue his style

I think both her and Lupa were fine, writing was the main problem with Starfire.

Gotta find new fodder for Annihilation II.

Seven is almost none?

I believe she said she's inspired by his and Timm's style.

That was my gripe. Art was phenomenal, writing was... bad.

Wait its eight. That's gotta be at least one right?

Did he say anything about Rich? He's the only one that matters.
I don't care about Sam. I don't care about his dad. I don't care about the black family. Just Richard.

>Slotted cancer kid
Wait what?

>A fan asked about seeing all of Marvel's new teen characters teaming up, and Alonso mentioned "Champions," which sees a lot of the new young heroes on the same group. "Maybe Robbie Reyes will show up down the road, spoiler alert," teased Alonso.

Please tell me you've read something other than the Annihilation run

A kid with cancer sent a fan letter around the time of SSM. He said "just like Spider-Man always beats Doc Ock, I'm gonna beat cancer"

>Maybe Robbie Reyes will show up down the road, spoiler alert," teased Alonso.
THANK FUCKING CHRIST
Was worried they might have forgotten him

"Question about what Nick Fury whispered to Thor. Jason said it's too early in the convention to admit what that moment was. Just, "We'll find out.""

The Apocalypse Twins were a mistake.

Where is that from?

>Only two people know what Nick Fury whispered to Thor
That's fucking bullshit.

Volumes 1 and 2 of Nova as well.
Still, Sam needs to fuck off already.

I'll never trust Marvel again after this cucking

Translation: We're thinking of something that makes sense, but we can't.

Jem and the holograms

Thanks senpai.

I wonder...

We have Misty in FalcomCap run.
We will have solos for Lucke, Danny and Jessica.
Clint Avengers team is a non-powers team and is street-leveled. And Kate is in her solo too.

Could it be possible that Coleen Wing is in his team. That would count as double diverse. And besides, she's a redhead: Clint loves redheards,

>following in her father's heroic footsteps
>invents female Ultron
>punches Janet

Yeah, okay, I'm in.

You mean nothing really all that drastic changes and it all returns to status quo within a year like it does with every single fucking event?

>A question comes from the audience from a mentor of young women who have early hair loss, hoping for more women without hair in comics. The panel cites Jane Foster Thor, but support bringing in more diverse characters.
What the fuck is with people? Punching Nazis isn't good enough today?

Aw, c'mon it was fun and funny.

>A question comes from the audience from a mentor of young women who have early hair loss, hoping for more women without hair in comics.

that was a thinly veiled fetish question

That would be hilarious.
I'm sold.

That's oddly specific.

1st world rich problems.

Got a stream? This shit sounds too surreal

>Axel points out that they leave things open, they don't try and force a character into a story that might not work.
Those fucking liars

For what purpose

"Question about a character dying in Civil War II and how that decision was made. Axel said the decision wasn't made lightly. Everyone at the editorial retreat mulls it over, and there's always push back. Everyone is well aware of the fallout, but everyone has to do what's best for the story, no matter what individuals in the retreat might want."

Just shut the fuck up Axel.

You're fooling no one, Loki.

Characters are meant to be relatable, not mirror reflections of every possible reader that could ever exist. People somehow don't understand this, which is why Marvel is such shit right now.

Why the fuck is Rand Paul here

Masturbating purpose

these are the people that killed war machine because they thought he would die in the movie

"Sana says there was a lot of discussion and arguments, but ultimately it was about what that character would do and what they'd fight for, as opposed to how it would effect other characters."

Why would angr get a vol 2, shit sold horribly the first time around