The kikes tricked you into racism

Those of you who hate blacks purely for the fact that they are a "nigger" have been tricked.

Hitler did not dislike blacks or any nationality purely based on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Eyt4ZZKJ1M

Now they use your neo-nazi style as the basis for all natsoc, dismissing anything close as being a nigger hating nazi

He wouldn't let niggers in the country though.
He said whites were superior.

You are that nigger living in the UK. Fuck off back to Africa, chimp

Fuck Hitler and fuck niggers.

divide and conquer

thank you for correcting the record

pic related

i'm white

>muh CTR
No. I don't want niggers here. Period
>colonial troops
irrelevant. Every colonial power had those

That's a French Solider, user...

It's not you faggot look at his pin

What pin?
He's wearing a French Kepi.

He's not french, and he's not a colonial troop.

He is in the wehrmacht

>No. I don't want niggers here. Period

don't get along with that branch of the family?

kek

Ironic coming from a 60% white country who considers Middle Easterners and North Africans as white
Germany had colonial troops, moron

>Germany had colonial troops, moron

I didn't say they didn't just that they also had blacks in their normal standing army

>normal standing army
again, no. Their were separate regiments drafted just for wartime. They were not part of the Wehrmacht

WE DONT HATE NIGGER DUE TO THEIR COLOR OF THE SKIN. WE HATE THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR BEHAVIOUR AND LOW IQ.

Black people are ok, niggers should be executed.

Well, duh, racism is jewish as fuck. Have you ever read OT or Talmud?
White "Racism" is civilisationism.

This is what im trying to say in the OP

what the fuck, I like black lives matter now

And most importantly they were not living in Germany. So fuck off with this nigger loving bullshit "muh black are ok we only hate niggers! Please cum in my ass Tyrone, you are such a based black male!"

I don't hate blacks. I hate niggers.

Exactly.

Black people are not necessarily niggers, anyone who says otherwise is simply a dumb white trash.

It's the individual's actions that define whether he's just a black person or a nigger.
But unfortunately what happens is that, 80% I'd say, of black people are niggers.
So if they don't want to be "victims" of racism anymore they should change their actions, get rid of the gangster culture etc. or else nothing will change.

But I don't hate niggers because I think hitler hated them.

I hate them because I grew up around them and they made my life hell only because I was white.

We dont dislike blacks based on Hitler
We dislike them based on their behavior

Unironically liking black people is the new patrician standard for the modern white fascist to be honest with you familamaly.

you are correct
we have a common enemy

still it is perfectly alright to hate islam and talmudism

Go back to your sisters house Cletus

>I like black lives matter now

Don't be stupid, they are just as bad as the kikes

Thank you

I hate black people because they are so commonly niggers, in the same way I hate Muslims because they are so commonly sandniggers.

It's really not that complicated.

Hitler allegedly had E y-chromosome.

He's been labeled a nigger.

Basically, a nigger tricked Eurasians into killing Eurasians.

If Hitler didn't have anything against blacks, it could be because of his genetics. He may have had a genetic bias.

In the end, he lost to black disliking Eurasians from Russia, US, and Britain.

Hitler wasn't white enough to win. That smear in his genetics could have prevented him from outsmarting proper White Man.

>I hate black people because they are so commonly niggers

But as said they have the chance to be contributing members of their society

He's right, in an era where wars are fought between ideologies, there is literally no reason to give a fuck about someone's skin color and other shit they can't control if they're on your side.

Hitler had a lot of weird views before the golden age of biology.

He didn't have DNA tests at his disposal.

He would have never spread bullshit theories about Hamites, which are just half-breed Eurasian-African mutts.

If Hitler was born today and really had a E haplogroup y-chromosome... he would have never passed his own purity tests.

He attempted a genocide without the "genetic" verification and fucked with the wrong people.

fuck off kike

Did you ever read Mein Kampf, you Anglo nigger-lover? I assume not. Reading is too boring for your negrofied brain.

>Only in France is there today more than even an inner unanimity between the plans of the Jew-controlled stock exchange and the desires of a chauvinistically oriented national statecraft. In this very identity lies an immense danger for Germany. Exactly for this reason France is, and remains by far, the most terrible enemy. This people, which is constantly becoming more negrofied constitutes, by its tie with the aims of Jewish world dominion, a grim danger for the existence of the European white race.

>For infection in the heart of Europe through negro blood on the Rhine corresponds equally to the sadistic perverse vengefulness of this chauvinistic, hereditary enemy of our people, and to the ice-cold plan of the Jews thus to begin bastardizing the European continent at its core ana, through infection by inferior humanity, to deprive the white race of the foundations for a sovereign existence.

He is talking about keeping bloodlines pure for the race, basically race-mixing not who lives where

Mengele would have literally blown his brains out if he lived in modern times.

His racial purity plan lacked sophistication. He didn't have modern science.

If you wanted to purify the white race, in modern times you'd use genetic sampling and genetic testing.

You'd base your grand racially pure utopia on genetic science and distinguish people by genetic markers.

Racism is nothing but a petty quarrel that divides us and makes you weak as a human being. Being proud of your own race and respecting others who do the same is honorable. As long as we do not raise one race above the other giving one race more human value than the others.

A truly diverse society is one where different races are valued and respected however not mixed. But I dont need to tell Sup Forums that, do I?

Arguing which race is "the best" makes us no better than the zionists that claim they, as jews, are God's chosen people, putting jews at the top.

If we really want to evolve as human beings we cannot have these quarrels amongst ourselves. That goes for race versus race as for nation(s) versus nation(s).
We need to put all our focus and attention into resolving our immediate threats that we face not only as a species that rule this earth but a species part of a very fragile world.

>inb4 flag. The stupidity of the behavior that is memeing...

Hitler was bluepilled