This thread is for posting pro Clinton memes. I know there many around. Let's share and get on the high road to POTUS

This thread is for posting pro Clinton memes. I know there many around. Let's share and get on the high road to POTUS.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/09/parents-2-benghazi-victims-sue-hillary-clinton-for-wrongful-death-defamation.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/08/exclusive-roger-stone-dont-trust-voting-machines/
politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-fundraising-sets-off-clinton-camp-alarms-226779
cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/election-2016-donald-trump-fundraising/
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/08/erik-prince-hillary-clinton-playing-fast-and-loose-with-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*crickets*

I gotchu familia

sage ,nice script op

Been a #hilldog since day 1.

Also, this thread is not for ironic memes........

Fpbp

>CTR shills Sup Forums threads
>Sup Forums shills CTR threads

all is fair in war and war.

kinda relevant

If this was anti-Trump I would do a huge dump, but as it is pro-Hillary I'm holding back and not posting off-topic. Godspeed to the memesters.

There's a beautiful "Bros for Hillary" meme somewhere out there, which I couldn't save before the thread was deleted.

top kek

>potheads hating on fast food
This is inaccurate

Here ya go.

Parents of 2 Benghazi victims sue Hillary Clinton for wrongful death, defamation

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/09/parents-2-benghazi-victims-sue-hillary-clinton-for-wrongful-death-defamation.html

EXCLUSIVE – Roger Stone: Don’t Trust the Voting Machines

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/08/exclusive-roger-stone-dont-trust-voting-machines/

Trump fundraising sets off Clinton camp alarms

politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-fundraising-sets-off-clinton-camp-alarms-226779

Trump campaign hauls $80 million in July, closing gap with Clinton

cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/election-2016-donald-trump-fundraising/

national-security-very-likely-caused-iranian-nuclear-scientists-death/

breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/08/erik-prince-hillary-clinton-playing-fast-and-loose-with-

>s a g e