DUDE POUTINE, TIM HORTONS AND HOCKEY

>DUDE POUTINE, TIM HORTONS AND HOCKEY
This is easily the most cultureless country in the world. Even Trudeau said it was a post-national state.

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/
dailyhive.com/toronto/canada-best-country-world-2018
blogto.com/city/2018/01/toronto-ranked-one-least-affordable-cities-world/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

states that adopt a multicultural policy are cultureless

22%

You were 90 percent ten years ago. Now you are barely 70. You are declining much faster than us.

ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING TODAY! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Canada is white minority in 2036.

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/

We have plenty of culture and heritage but it's been suppressed by muh multiculturalism for the past few decades.

Our meme "culture" is heavily pushed by our media and education system so that is all people see. It's fucking bleak

I live in a very ethnically diverse part of Montreal. AMA.

>TIM HORTONS
Literally who

French are browners

What's wrong with this? My hood is already minority white by a long shot (unless you count Jews as "white"). It's literally one of the safest parts of the city. Yes, the infrastructure is shit but that's true of our entire province.

>Amerilard calling other country "cultureless"

when are you going to finally play in traffic?

>What's wrong with this?

Not everyone is a fucking race traitor cuck

>short violent borderhopper talking about culture at all
haaaaaaaaaaaaa all your culture is is muh natives and being spains bitch while they murdered yuh natives.

>what's wrong with this
Multiculturalism decays trust and community. There have been studies on this.

American culture is worldwide dumb native rapebaby. Countries everywhere consume American culture all the time. Movies, TV, music, games, etc.

considering all your brown manlet friends are coming over, they're giving us your culture

I don't drive, so yeah.

I don't see what's wrong with migrants coming here. I'm white yet I've never had a problem with any Chinese, Indian, Bangladeshi, Vietnamese, Congolese, Central American, Jews, etc.

BUILD

>doesnt understand playing in traffic is walking and getting run over
>'i dont see whats wrong with migrants coming here'
DURRRRRRRR

bump

Everyone with culture here was slaughtered, enslaved, or assimilated by Bongs hundreds of years ago. Why is having "culture" important anyway?

More cultured than you, Jack.

Which one is more cultureless Australia or Canada?

unlike central and western canada, the atlantic actually has traditional wh*te culture

The US distributes all our major cultural achievements from the past fifty years. Trudeau is a pandering idiot.

>atl*ntic culture
I'd rather have no culture.

>poverty, opiod abuse, high taxes on everything, and decaying fishing towns
Great culture, no wonder everybody works in Alberta or Saskatchewan.

enjoy getting culturally enriched in toronto while the whitest provinces enjoy their beautiful landscapes steeped in rich culture, tradition, and pure anglo heritage

>anglo heritage
>province is called New Scotland

It's what the United States would be without black people

>spanish rapebaby culture
lmaoing

oh fug :DDD
I completely agree with you

Yeah but Canadians don't care about being white. Americans do for some reason.

>muh whiter than you

they have molson too

>obese mutts trying to push another flag into the spotlight

el eterno creatura strikes again

Ebin argument. You are majority nonwhite in 2036.

>tfw live in T*r*nt*
I WANT TO LEAF THIS PLACE
OTHER LEAFS WHERE SHOULD I GO?

Edmonton is le 65%?
whiter than you pablo.

And? Same can be said to you. Same can be said to Europe. Hell, to make matters even funnier, most interracial kids I see that have a white parent, the "whiteness" is more prominent. The only way to get rid of white people is to extermate everyone with the same genetics as white people, because if two interracial children (that had a white parent) make a child themselves, the whiteness will grow. They're never going to get rid of us, no matter how many of them there is. Our genes will make them white.

>We have plenty of culture

what?

Reminder that toronto is 50% non-white and still safer than most amerifat cities

also reminder:

dailyhive.com/toronto/canada-best-country-world-2018

They can't come up with a proper answer other than riding on the coattails of a monarchy 60 years ago.

FUCK YOU I LIVE HERE AND ITS SHIT

Toronto may be safer but it's still a shit city. I would unironcally rather live in Chicago than Toronto.

Ayo that's vancouver metro not Greater Vancouver.
Greater Vancouver is le 50% white 35% gook face by now.

>amerimutt chimp out while also being factually wrong in everything, as always

Why do americans get so insecure about canada? there's like 30 million of us and 300+ of you. there is more mexicans in your country then there are canadians in canada. your southern neighbour is far more important to your countries politics.

>this entire thread

PLS RESPOND

So, are you that assblasted about the TPP? Hell, I don't know if this is thread is about shooting shit at another's country, like we all do on Sup Forums, or OP and maybe even (You) are tsundere to Canada. I like to think the former, but I've got a stirring in my loins its the latter.

interior BC
just don't catch fire

but i got doubles

Binlan :DDD

>new brunswick
>isnt even german

>Ah yes le based Toronto.
>blogto.com/city/2018/01/toronto-ranked-one-least-affordable-cities-world/
>the 14th annual edition of a global report on middle-income housing, reveals that Toronto is now 21st out of 293 cities around the world when it comes to unaffordability. Last year, we came in 28th.

>people living in Ontario
I may of moved to a place where people are dying and fishing villages are becoming empty, but at least I can afford to live.

OH NO NO NO NO

That matters? What's next, trips and you're the new dictator of North Korea?

Literally anywhere else. Windsor would be a step up, if you could find a job.

Rolling for Kim Leaf-Un.

Move to Barrie and take the GO down to Toronto for work.

AHAHAHAAHAHHA
LOOK AT HIS LIPS
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

stay there if you are an import or typical toronto scumbag. aren't toronto scumbags ruining all the surrounding cities? both through immigration and gentrification? didnd't toronto scumbags used to fear places like hamilton but flock there to live cheaper?

The only people who care about how white America is are racists trying to """banter""" us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrie
>87.5% hwh*te

How long does the train take though?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

but you're only getting singles, learn to roll.

Like an hour

I love the beautiful Canadian landscapes

>Puerto Rico
>America
It may be a territory, but the Americans don't see it as America. If the Americans don't want it, I say we take sloppy seconds.

damn, late night Sup Forums is rowdy

>Canadians don't care about being white.
LOL

Wasn't trying to roll, more insulting you for thinking dubs mean shit on the internet.

>Americans care more about color than country
Can't make this shit up.

He takes the Tr*in instead of using the objectively superior feet

>he thinks the two aren't related

Fuck you man, Toronto scumbags are all the fucks from the West End, and that's got higher percentages of whites in neighbourhoods than the rest of the city. Plus more white people from the suburbs of Toronto are moving into the city to act just like them. In fa

>He cares about being white

>he thinks the two are related

>t. :-------------------------------------------------------^)

bros

>get on the bus in toronto
>no one is white, just varying shades of brown and some yellow
Ah yes nothing wrong here diversity at its finest

I went to Safeway yesterday and saw alot of Korean food on the shelves feel good man we takin over.

>get on the bus in toronto
>no one is white
Sounds like a good start to a day.

>leaf shows DC as a slummy shithole
>burger shows Ottawa as a place with buildings from the 80's
Is this what people mean when they say America has no banter?

Yeah places like Scarborough and Brampton are places were Canadians actually want to live right? Who are you trying to fool? As soon as they became landing areas for migrants Canadians left.

>thinks I live in Toronto
>thinks I actually give a shit
An asshole is an asshole, no matter the color.

Honestly at this point T*ronto has the diversity it deserves. The rest of the rotten wh*Tes there and the nonwhites along with them can rot together.

see

We're not old enough to have any properly developed culture, remember that were barely 150 years old

>actually I don't care so checkmate!

Canadians in this thread
>You're less white than us!
(Canada is shown to be less white than America)
>We didn't even care about being white!

Honestly, fuck Southern Ontario. Place is a shit hole with outrageous Hydro and living expenses. No wonder they send the immigrants there.

You care about whiteness but you're not white and we don't care about whiteness and we're not white. Where's the problem?

come home mutt man

>Another school shooting happens
>American makes post about Canada

This happens every time, what is your goal here?

>all these leaf flags complaining about diversity
White nationalism in Canada is a joke, you have to be a real fuckup to not outcompete immigrants and their children.