So much for "I'm WHIIIIIIIITE" huh?

So much for "I'm WHIIIIIIIITE" huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people#Census_and_social_definitions_in_different_regions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice memes, "you can only be white if you're European".

>that flag
>that answer

t. brown eyed black haired big lipped "white" brazillian
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

Calling yourself a colour is retarded. Be proud of your own ethnic and national identity, stop lumping yourself with everybody else based on 'I'm white'.

t. la creaturinã

OH NO NO NO

Fuck off Ahmed.
Almost all the Brazilians look like this.

lol

South Brazil is the last hope for christianity and white people.

This is what the avarege brazilian looks like.

Are you jealous of south brazilians, beast?

South Brazil mutts ain't white

>Whitetugal

t. 56%

What difference will it make in your life if you're 'white'? Just curious.

Should I come to Carneval?

Are you the same Egyptian from the thread we had on the Kalash people in Pakistan yesterday?

Anyways it's about rarity and aesthetics

Yeah. Also there is nothing rare or unique about being white. White people still dominate global censuses by far, the only people who come close to their numbers are black africans. Yeah I agree white people are more aesthetic and better looking, but apart from that, what's the point in debating who's white and who isn't? I'd rather be proud of where I come from (egyptian) than debate over some pseudo-identity that was pushed for mainly by ignorant racists.

You are correct. However, Euros must be put in their place.

Rarity and uniqueness in the sense that there's a minority of them in a certain country that has large numbers of people with different characteristics.

Like the Pakistan thread we had yesterday. Or if we had a group of Egyptians with light characteristics

Also yes there is something unique about Europeans like having higher frequencies of light eyes and hair.

I wasn't trying to say that europeans don't have their own defining characteristics, just that they have an enormous global population and aren't really dying out anytime soon, despite what Sup Forums may tell you. Also you're doing a disservice to europe by just homogenising all europeans like this when a lot of them are very diverse. Slavs are different to nords. Portugese are different to anglos etc. Identitarian politics was a mistake.

just like the unique thing about niggers is that they have long thick horse dicks, your point is?

>official census identifying white people
>RUssia
We have no such OFFICIAL term, who the fuck wrote this article?

It's not an article, it's a Wikipedia page.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people#Census_and_social_definitions_in_different_regions

>It's not an article, it's a Wikipedia page.
It may surprise you, but Wikipedia pages are actually called "articles".

Also
>articles named Official 2002 Census as a source
>no such terms were used during the Census, they only asked about your ethnic identity

>trusting wikipedia
typical macaco

>being this butthurt
typical índio tiraflechas

>still trusting wikipedia
according to your shitty source most chileans are white you stupid monkey

Wikipedia is not some kind of infallible source that's written by scholars and governments, it's a big centralised database of articles written on a variety of topics by online people in their home. Wikipedia contributions are done by ordinary people like you and me, as long as the sources are being stated then it passes and it gets posted. Sometimes the information is outdated or wrong, it depends on who last edited it.

Nah, I'd rather trust some Chilean índio with meme images.

I'm not saying it's a bad source of information, the mods there did a good job maintaining wikipedia and protecting pages from biased information. Just that you should remember it's written by online users and wikipedia articles are very frequently edited and a lot of them can contain biased or simply wrong information which hasn't been changed for years.

Also unrelated, but the definition of 'white' has changed a lot during the years. At first it meant any person of aryan and nordic descent, then it switched to having white pale skin and being caucasian, then it switched to being of european nationality. It's a loose psuedo identity that changes on the whim of the same unsure and ignorant people who created this term. People are not colours, we're more than just a shade of black or white. Be proud of where you come from instead of homogenizing yourself based on skin colour and sucking up to european people.

>tfw no catarinense gf

Do not believe brazilian number, race is self-declared so any negro can claim themself white. Still tho, they are honest about the South, some colonies do not even speak portuguese.

I look like Messi so whatever

>pic
He is white? Doesn't matter if Pajeet tells so.

Then disprove my "meme image" you sopa eater

I don't have to disprove shit, as for there's nothing to be disproven.

Its the amerifats fault. These people only have their color since they are mutts of different european, blacks, indians

Anglo-Americans have so little comprehension of concepts such as ethnicity, ancestry, genetics, etc. It's frankly amazing, though also infurating.

That being said, other Amerifats also the the same, for example basketball-americans thinking that "black" is a single identity and deluding themselves into thinking that they're substantially different from other Amerifats.

What's so hard with just saying "I'm an American". Being an American is great, idk why do Americans have to constantly LARP based on their identity instead of living in the present?

I mean there's nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage, but being a separist and an identitarian based on being 20% germanic is pathetic desu.

cool answer
I see you went to Sup Forums to spread your cancer

You just mad cause we white.

its true, he wont admit it but chileans are mad at (SOUTH) brazil whiteness

Kek.

Look at this disgusting German mutt, Sup Forums

Would you date this thing?

I'm so fucking tired of this
Every fucking day the same threads over and over again.
X BEANER SHITHOLE IS WHITE XD
Y BEANER SHITHOLE IS WHITE XD
Z BEANER SHITHOLE IS WHITE
le self reported data, we are white XDDDD
If it's not brazil then it's a braindead niggertinian poster if not then it's an uruguayan, a peruvian, mexican or someone with inferiority complex. If it's not that then it's a colombian or venezuelan claiming to be western or some nicaraguan calling himself germanic

Every fucking day making the same thread, posting the same pics we've seen over and over again every fucking day for several years now

Every fucking thread mocked by the rest of the world, samefagging, more cherrypicked pics posted 10000000 times now,the same cherrypicked white girls, some fake data or HDI/GNI colored maps and so on and on and on and on

Fucking stop it, this is why Latinos are mocked. Jesus christ, stop making the rest look bad.
At least wear proxys so everybody can filter you all and be done with it.

FUCKING NIGGERS.

unironically yes
the thought of this mongrel speaking German to me does things to my peepee

at least you guys don't shart in the mart

o brasileiro...

Yes

She's hot with those jew tits