The best episode was employee of the month where Jim got his comeuppance

Nah he's actually a nice guy

>relentlessly pick on autistic coworker
>grandstand over everyone, your boss included
>constantly trying to steal someone's fiance away
>douchy "I'm too good for this place" attitude but wont quit
>nice

No because bullying isn't a real thing

no he's not a bully bc he's a grown man, he's just a fucking cunt.

>the lego desk

On first viewing: no

On second viewing: yes

Meanwhile,

Michael - ENFP
Jim - ISTP
Dwight - ESTJ
Andy - ESFJ
Pam - ISFP / INFP
Angela - ISTJ
Ryan - ENTP

>tfw I'm michael but introverted
makes sense actually

>tfw ISTP

I don't like Jim though.

Most certainly not. Dwight was weird and he had no friends.

who's INTP?

Creed

This works. It's stupid, but it works.

Although I'm ENTP and share more in common with Michael than I do with Ryan.

Yes but it was also a television show and so everyone acted irrationally. I've worked with a few Jim's in the past before and they usually toned down that shit down within the first week because they were actually expected to act as an adult in the workplace. Jim's the sort of guy that people think they'd like to work with until they actually do and then they become incredibly grating.

You should also list every time after they take that personality test again since you get a different result every time.

No one in the whole fucking world

Many online MBTI tests are shit, but MBTI types are not.

Dwight DID have friends, though

Jim was the one with seemingly no friends, just a roommate early on who was retconned

Shut up! Dwight is like gross and Jim is dreamy! Dwight was provoking Jim!

Yes, but Jim was handsome and Dwight was weird, so it's ok
>mfw this was actually the argument my ex gave me when we had this discussion

Seriously, who did Jim have as his best man?

I thought Sup Forums loved Chads?

Pam was worse. At least Jim was a talented salesman and an asset to the company. He was just bored and annoyed about not fulfilling his potential. She had zero talent and still thought she was better than everyone in the office.

This, fuck Jim and Pam for that matter.

>my boyfriend won't support me going to art school in fucking New York so instead of breaking up I'll cheat on him.

Maybe, he fucked with him a lot but Dwight was annoying as shit and pretty inconsiderate himself a lot of the time.

Also Jim was Dwight in a lot of cases, when shit got serious.

Socially speaking, this is the truth. You can pick on the weird ones as long as you're good looking, oldest story in the book.

Meant to say nice to Dwight.

That's just brutal honesty.

What would John Krasinkski do, if he were here right now? He'd post a Jenna meme or two, that's what John Krasinski'd do.

That's just how normies works

Damn...

>tfw the Christmas episode where Dwight actually bullies back and Jim can't handle it

Also Karen>Pam

Did someone say my name?

>That episode where he hit Dwight in the face at point blank with a snowball while he was trying to work

Crossed the moral event horizon

What are you implying? Half of this website is INTP
It's nothing to boast about, it's autism without ambition

Dwight was an insufferable autistic asshole, he had it coming

Part of the premise of Jim is that deep down, he's a bigger loser, he just has a sense of humor and charisma. He can get laid but while Dwight/Gareth is an annoying geek he has friends, hobbies, and dreams while Jim is just a miserable fucker who doesn't know what to do with his life.
This is definitely the case in the UK version, I think some writers and staff had conflicting ideas in US (if you watch commentaries some of the actors legitimately just seem to think he's supposed to be the "cool guy") but the concept is still there

she gushed

>tfw INTP
thanks lads

>hawt

Ryan is the best character

I just took one of those tests and got INFP

Don't know what that really means but I am Pam. I approve.

>
no way is that legit

is that tim allen on the tv screen?

Honestly I don't know, or care

how sad. then i hope you feel better

Thanks, feminism.

That's why I think UK Office is way better
Tim ends up being appropriately miserable because he couldn't bring himself to take a risk and leave his shitty job no matter how much he wanted to and ended up wasting the best years of his life doing something he hated
Jim did exactly the same thing except somehow magically ended up happy and satisfied because his dream life literally fell into his fucking lap. It's corny and unrealistic and makes me groan