Its over isnt it, isnt it, isnt it over

Its over isnt it, isnt it, isnt it over

Other urls found in this thread:

madridista-forever.tumblr.com/post/147667386203/steven-universe-mr-greg-full-episode-heres
youtube.com/watch?v=twqM56f_cVo
youtube.com/watch?v=O9gMhsw7mOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Loved the episode. Shit song.

Bad episode with shit songs.

Shittaste familia

over powered steven is bound ot have a psychotic break and become the bigbad

EET IS. OOOOOOOVAAAAAH.

Pearl's song was repetitive and chose the least interesting parts to be repetitive with, the pacing was also atrocious. It's over isn't it is the worst song in the entire series so far.

Hated the episode. Great song.

but it's very important to pearls character to like the guy that cucked her!

No it was a shit episode.

But the meaning and depth of the song was still there. I think your looking too far into it.

You could've had the same meaning with better, and completely not shit, lyrics.

No, it was a great episode. They bith moved on and found love after years if being alone. Its a good thing to move on after a relationship, even if your lover died.

I guess. I still enjoyed it for being an actually depressing song in the series, however.

Are you even trying, man? You're way too obvious.

>the lyrics were shit
What the fuck are you talking about?

>People who disagree with me are trolls!

I honestly can't name three songs where they didn't resort to slant-rhymes in their lyrics like lazy and uncreative motherfuckers, but if I had to try, It's Over Isn't It would be one of them, and that alone makes it head-and-shoulders better than most of the crap I've heard on modern radio this year.

>Rhyming "it's over isn't it" with "It's over isn't it"

You're following through, which is helping, but your base shitposting premise is too weak and too obviously contrarian, mate.

You can't rile anyone up if they just look at your posts with a faint sense of pity.

I thought it made sense.

Pearl was stagnant for a long time. She was still obsessed with Rose after all those years and she never got over it. She really needed to come to terms that it was over.

Link to the episode?

Did Bendis write these lyrics?

madridista-forever.tumblr.com/post/147667386203/steven-universe-mr-greg-full-episode-heres

The greatest song yet in one of the best episodes yet, Sugar and her team keep topping themselves

BROTHER NERO

IT'S OVAH

shit's still stuck in my head

This episode was okay, I guess. Didn't care much for the song, but then I don't particularly fancy SU's music in the first place.

That's not rhyming, it's rhetorical repetition.

>People complaining about the repetitious style of the lyrics not realizing it's a song about being trapped in an endless cycle from which you can't escape

episode was meh but I did like her song

I wish I had a hat that stayed on like that.

YES, IT IS OVER. OVER IT IS. WHEN YOU ASK IF IT IS OVER, OR TO QUOTE YOU DIRECTLY 'IT'S OVER, ISN'T IT? ISN'T IT? ISN'T IT OVER?', I WILL STATE TO YOU THAT IT IS OVER, FOR YOU SEE, IT IS INDEED OVER, COMPLETE, FINISHED, NOOOOO LONGER IN CIRCULATION, THE EVENT HAS LONG SINCE ENDED AND THE 'IT' IN QUESTION HAS CEASED TO BE, WHICH IS TO SAY THAT IT IS AND FOREVER WILL BE OVER, AND THAT YOU NO LONGER NEED TO ASK IF IT IS OVER, AS I HAVE DETAILED TO YOU THAT IT IS OVER AND THEREFORE YOU NO LONGER NEED TO ASK THE QUESTION 'IT'S OVER, ISN'T IT?' CONSECUTIVELY, REPETITIVELY, OVER AND OVER, IN THE FORM OF A SONG.

I must know, though:
Did he win and did she choose him and love him, just to be gone now?

Sorry but your fedora will never sit that perfectly.

Yeah, my show's been cancelled.

>Its over isnt it, isnt it, isnt it over

What did she mean by this?

This is how I felt

I knew you'd come.

it's over

What would you say is the best song in the entire series so far?

isn't it

This episode was rushed as shit. There's so much more they could've done with the premise.

can't fucking stand Rebecca's song-writing wrrrrryyy

Her dancing was the only thing I didn't like, reminded me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=twqM56f_cVo

>its another mediocre story with a shit song episode
OH boy just what SU needs
>Sugar is a hack
Not even AT/RS dropped the ball that hard.

this episode wouldve been better if greg wasnt such a shit singer

>Both of You >>>>> It's Over Isn't It

That leg sweep she does, I love little details like that.

That's what made me like it.

I was at the Comic Con panel, Deedee Magno sang It's Over, Isn't It and the whole cast performed a bunch of other songs. Magical.

What's wrong with this

cardboardicus smells

cardboardicus is a big bitch boy

HE EATS HIS OWN TOES

indeed

THAT BOY STINKS
LIKE SHIT

yea i heard that too lmfao anyone with me here?

The one thing i learned from this is Rose was a slut.

U SMELL AS BAD AS CARDBOARDICUS

About time pearl's salt towards greg has died....hopefully.

What a farce. Not only is the contest weighted towards the scythe because Weed Whackers are meant for edging and trimming of WEEDS in hard to reach places, not thick grass, but the scythe cut that patch super uneven and it looks like absolute shit. The WeedWhacker took slightly longer but did a much neater, better job with less effort.

Really thought he comparison is absurd, Nobody would ever use a WeedWhacker to replace a scythe, they do completely different things, just like you’d never use a scythe to cut down weeds growing out of a sidewalk. If it’s for trimming a lawn it should be against a lawnmower, which would fucking destroy it, and if it’s for harvesting hay it should be against a combine harvester, which would destroy it exponentially more.

This is nothing more than lies and propaganda from butthurt scythelovers and I for one will not stand for it.

4U

… Maccивныe cepыe cтeны Хpaмoв пoднимaютcя из cepдцa кaждoгo гopoдa Фeдepaции. я
вceгдa были в вocтopгe oт них, чтoбы дyмaть, чтo кaждый acпeкт жизни кaждoгo чeлoвeкa peгyлиpyeтcя
и нaпpaвлeнa изнyтpи! Haши книги, нaшa мyзыкa, нaшa paбoтa и игpa вce пpиcмaтpивaeт зa
дoбpoжeлaтeльнoe мyдpocть cвящeнникoв … “

Mы пoзaбoтилиcь oбo вceм
Cлoвa, кoтopыe вы пpoчитaли, пecни вы пoeтe
Изoбpaжeния, кoтopыe дaют yдoвoльcтвиe вaшим глaзaм
Этo oдин для вceх и вce зa oднoгo
Mы paбoтaeм вмecтe, oбщиe cынoвeй
Hикoгдa нe нyжнo зaдaвaтьcя вoпpocoм, кaк и пoчeмy

Moи дyхи являютcя низкими в глyбинaх oтчaяния
Moя кpoвь …
… Пepeтeкaeт …
Bнимaниe вce плaнeты Coлнeчнoй Фeдepaции
Mы взяли нa ceбя кoнтpoль
Mы взяли нa ceбя кoнтpoль

>songs have to rhyme

I'm sorry, I don't speak commie, can you repeat that in English?

trump

Missed the episode. Was the song sung off key with horribly spoken lyrics?

shit taste famalam

… Maccivnye cepye cteny KHpamov podnimayutcya iz cepdtsa kazhdogo gopoda Fedepatsii. ya
vcegda byli v voctopge ot nikh, chtoby dymat', chto kazhdyy acpekt zhizni kazhdogo cheloveka pegylipyetcya
i nappavlena iznytpi! Hashi knigi, nasha myzyka, nasha pabota i igpa vce ppicmatpivaet za
dobpozhelatel'noe mydpoct' cvyashchennikov … “

My pozabotilic' obo vcem
Clova, kotopye vy ppochitali, pecni vy poete
Izobpazheniya, kotopye dayut ydovol'ctvie vashim glazam
Eto odin dlya vcekh i vce za odnogo
My pabotaem vmecte, obshchie cynovey
Hikogda ne nyzhno zadavat'cya voppocom, kak i pochemy

Moi dykhi yavlyayutcya nizkimi v glybinakh otchayaniya
Moya kpov' …
… Pepetekaet …
Bnimanie vce planety Colnechnoy Fedepatsii

Every time.

Isn't it

Ah, i understand now, thanks

That song was awful. You're lucky the song before when they got to the hotel was great or I would have just flat out hated this episode.

>It's a Pearl is an obsessive dyke episode

Yeah, I'm so lucky you didn't hate this episode

wat

I know it's over
And it never really began
But in my heart it was so real

I dont know what thats about, but im sorry nevertheless.

Made me kek

Greg's the best singer in the show next to Garnet

And extremely repetitive lyrics

4 gregs may be 3 gregs too many

isn't it?

What would Greg Universe's name be in the TGS universe?
Rock'N'Roll Greg? Band Greg? Audiophile Greg?
Xenophile Greg?

Murdercock Greg

youtube.com/watch?v=O9gMhsw7mOY

superior version

IT IS NOW! MUHMAMAMA MUHMA!

But the fish didn't jump

Rebecca has the best voice.

>I was cucked: the song

See a wizard, as a bokor has apparently stolen your soul.

>It's "Gem Drill" all over again

good shit user

So did Greg really blow 10 million in one fucking night? Just how expensive is it to live in the Steven's Universe?

It's kind of ironic that it's over when the fat lady can't sing anymore.

Or maybe that's what that expression has always meant?

No he's still "loaded" but we aren't sure how much he spent.

Oddly I think the opposite. None of the other songs were good, but that one was amazing.

No, he's still rich. He literally said so early on in 'Beach City Drift' and why haven't you seen that yet?

For reference, the most expensive hotel room in our world costs $65,000 a night. I am not entirely sure how they justify that, but there you go.

Do you think Rose was like The Kingpin? Extra husky but super muscular under that blubbo?