Including the confirmation of the return of Richard Rider to the role of Nova, in the new series starting in November...

>Including the confirmation of the return of Richard Rider to the role of Nova, in the new series starting in November. It will feature both Sam Alexander and Richard Rider in it…

IT
IS
FUCKING
HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIJG5nrzLQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like a rip off of Blue Beetle

It is, but it's also what I wanted so that's ok

>Sam isn't selling well
>Rich didn't sell that well
>both have major characterfags

Maybe they'll sell well together?

That's all the big two do

Renew your Vows ongoing is Lois and Clark, and Superwoman is Jane Foster.

Don't get excited until they reveal the creative team, it could be Bendis and Deodato for all we know

Marvel ripping off DC? This is completely unheard pf.

Wow, maybe now both of Dick Rider's fans will stop whining.

Brevoort BTFO

Deodato is doing Thanos.

Riderfags will never stop whining.

Richard sold a lot better than Sam ever did.
His last run that lasted nearly 40 issues never left the top 100 sales chart.

Sale should be alright if big name. Bendis and slott have too much on their plate now. So...I dunno who it could be that's writing this....

Ewing?

How much big talent does Marvel have left?

>Bendis
>Lemire
>Soule
>Spencer
>Ewing is getting there

Slott sort of, but it's mostly Spider man since his Silver surfer sells like ass

It's time for the new LOW. RECORD. NOVA. in sales featuring Dick Rider. Prepare to soon start laughing of shitheads like this one for having made fun of Sam.

Hell, I'm gonna start researching the Nova numbers for the comparison day one.

>Soule
>talent
Fucking lol

Oh and Waid I guess

>Bendis
>Spencer
He said talent, user.

How mad must Brevoort be right now?

Soule was the main guy I was thinking of.
Welp, I'll just keep making fun of Sam now for his record low sales. 15k. Richard never did that poorly. Sam is the worst selling Nova of all time.

>tfw Dick Rider won't be replaced by Sam in MVC4

>Spencer
>bad

Pls

Gillen's gonna do it

>It will feature both Sam Alexander and Richard Rider in it…
DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

>Bendis
Yeah, no.

Just don't give me Hopeless or Bendis. I'd take Wells or Ewing. I hope Dan Abnett has enough room on his schedule to do this.

Haha oh wow. Nah son. Now they'll just bitch that Sam is hogging screentime and when the sales start to fail blame it on him.

>MVC4
Is Half-Life 3 confirmed as well?

If there is a god he will.

Waid and Conway. I'd say Duggan has reached that point.

Abnett is DC exclusive now.
Maybe they can convince Lanning to come back.

Go home, Brevoort.

>Richard never did that poorly.
until NOW!

I'm sure him and Jeph Loeb are doing everything they can to make sure Hopeless and Ramos land this book.

He also said big

Those are the biggest names marvel has

That's why they're all writing like 3-5+ books each

Please, be PAD...he could do wonders with Richard, I reckon.

We'll just have to wait and see, but given Sam's horrible sale's record, he'll definitely be the scapegoat if things go south.
I'm betting mid 20k's on this book.

So it wasn't an event? I knew the whole last Guardians arc was just to play with fans hopes.

Hoping for Ewing, but with my luck it will probably be Bendis.

Bendis is the biggest name Marvel has, user

They wish he were Johns' level of big, but he'll never be

Richard as Nova Prime was my first superhero, so i'm hyped, sorry Sup Forums, can't play the tough guy today.

>Spencer
>Good on anything that's not comedy

He better not be missing any limbs or talking about fucking doors.

The fact that it's out in November and there's still no creative team attached is a little concerning.

Thank god. I hope they make Rich a proper mentor for Sam. This kid is suffering out there.

Loeb and Brevoort are going to make DAMN sure this fails as hard as it possibly could.

Loeb is too busy with the TV division, but Brevoort might.

Anyway, I'm happy Rich is coming back. Now we only need Bendis to fuck off from Guardians to wrap up everything.

Who will make Cosmic Marvel great again?

Someone should message him on tumblr and ask him how he plans on sabotaging Richard.

Does Lanning even write comics still.

Ramos is on Champions now and he's good artist.

Sam is his creation, I'm sure he'll take steps to make sure he remains the only Nova.
I have no clue what he does anymore.

>and he's good artist.
Bait

I don't understand why Marvel is so blind to the fact that absolutely fucking no one gives even a single shit about Sam but Loeb.

Hey hey now don't get to ahead of yourself here. The Guardians will continue to be shit as long as the movies keep going. Bendis is hardly the only problem.

>everything is mcu's fault
I want this meme to end.

I'm not a big Nova fan but a lot of my friends who are are really excited about this so I'm happy for you guys.

They spent a lot of money on Sam.
They put him in cartoons, video games, tons of cross overs and events, and gave him a few action figures. They genuinely thought he was going to be huge.
Nobody cared about any of this shit, but after all that effort, do you think they'd quit so easily?

>Abnett
>good
He was the weak link of the duo and it showed in Guardians 3000.

There's still a lot of things that need to be detailed, like who the creative team is and how many limbs Richard will have. It's sad that this is an actual concern, but that's the world we live in where Bendis can do whatever he wants.

Ewing.

Maybe it would have gone over better if Sam was anything more than Loeb's dead son.

Why? Brevoort likes Rich, he just hates his fans (for good reason, they're heinous and I regret ever counting myself among their number).

Or are you not aware that the only reason Annihilation and the DnA Nova ongoing even happened was because of Brevoort backing the project?

He is pretty cute but the stench of that is probably what kept him from catching on

I think it would have gone better if Richard and Sam were allowed to coexist. Miles and Peter can, and so do Kamala and Carol.
It's too late for Marvel to change people's opinion on Sam, though. Years of aggressively pushing him for almost no results led to this.

Fuck you, I love Sam. He's a great character, and having a Sam + Rich team-up book is like a dream come true assuming the creative team is good.

Ironically, Sam became literal sales cancer.

Get out, Jeph.

>It will feature both Sam Alexander and Richard Rider in it…
FUCK OFF. I refuse to buy this book until Sam has been given cancer and killed off permanently. He's a stain on the legacy of Nova that not only shouldn't exist but should be striked from the records. There's literally no excuse for this.

I was really hoping Sam would go nowhere near this book, but I really can't say I'm surprised.
Give it some time, though. Sam will be gotten rid of in a year or so after Richard's back.

I wonder if the current legacy characters' popularity will ever fade low enough to get them all killed in an event for pure shock value, and then proceed with whatever corporate meme they come up at the time.

He's selling at 15k right now. I don't know how much lower you have to go to get killed off.

No, I meant the whole concept all-together, like what happened with the edgy rad characters after the 90s.

Sam is definitely unpopular enough for such a thing, but it's unlikely to ever happen while Loeb still has a lot of pull in Marvel.

Does anyone really give a shit about Miles? I'm pretty sure Benis is the only reason why he's still there.

How long until we're free of Sam?

4-6 years.

Out of Sam, Kamala, and himself he sells the best and out of the Spider-Books Peter is the only one who outsells him.

How ever long it takes for Jeph Loeb to retire.

Believe it or not, Miles is actually reasonably popular. I know he gets nothing but hatred around these parts, but outside Sup Forums he's got plenty of supporters.

Sam, on the other hand, does not.

2 or 3 years. Will he fade into obscurity or go out in a spectacle?

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=bIJG5nrzLQk

Remember when Rankorr was supposed to be the MC in Red Lanterns, instead Guy took his place?

>Dick and Sam
>Danny and Pei

Marvel's really liking the mentor/mentoree dynamic, aren't they? If the rule of three applies, who's next?

I wonder how Rich will react to Peter's abrupt change of personality or if they'll just wave it off like it's nothing.

Osborn Iron Patriot and Riri

Isn't Riri being trained or will Tony die or something?

DOOM and Riri.

Conaidering Peter acted like he does now in OS tie-in for GotG, he probably won't say anything.

Daredevil and Blindspot

Marvel has no talent.

Fuck you, I didn't want to think that, and Bendis writing both

20 bucks say that Riri will talk to Doom about privilege at some point

>Superwoman is Jane Foster

Except not at all. One is saved from death by her powers, the other ones powers are killing her. One is taking over a hero's spot, another is part of a long tradition of people taking up the Super-mantle.

>One is saved from death by her powers
If you're talking about Whor, those same powers are allowing her cancer to grow further, hence killing her.

Eh, they forget they forget about Peter and Kaine's rapport after months, Rich has been dead for years, they'll act as they are almost strangers.

You do know Marvel retconned so Peter's personality was like the one in the movie since he was a child right?

As a novafag (Novafag, not a richard's cocksucking fan), i'm fucking hyped for this book. I just hope they don't kill it giving a shit creative team. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T DO THAT.

in the case of the Guardians it's completely true

I wonder how they're gonna approach Rich and Gamora having always loved each other after they broke up.