Well, Sup Forums?

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-arent-skewed-trump-really-is-losing-badly/

Looks like the "muh skewed polls" meme has been debunked once and for all. Why can you just accept Trump's inevitable loss?

You're a demon. Perhaps you should start coming to terms with that.

muh anti trump post

(((Harry Enten)))

ez 4 assange

>claims unskewing 2012 polls shows romney winning
>then links to a website that shows that unskewing 2012 polls still shows obama winning
>strawmanning schlongroom

Sup Forums BTFO

Why are you on this board if you don't like Trump?

Because I will never accept what is happening to Europe happens here.

Never.

>The website is saying that a large number of professional pollsters who make their living trying to provide accurate information — and have a good record of doing so — are all deliberately biasing the polls and aren’t correcting for it.
>The polls have been off before, but no one knows by how much beforehand, or in which direction they’ll miss.
k

Last time i checked the likes on Facebook Donald had double amount so yeah nothing to worry about.

The media has nothing to lose by pretending that Trump is losing badly (I'm not saying the polls are necessarily rigged, but pollsters have all the motivation in the world to rig them). No need to pay attention to what they say until it gets closer to election time. At that point, they will want to make accurate predictions to keep their jobs.

Hot damn! Saying the polls aren't skewed must mean they aren't skewed. Phew, that theory is debunked now!

"Just wait for Assange, this next leak will definitely end her campaign for sure!" We're still waiting.

I'm here to give you a reality check. And guess what? Trump won't win.

>hey guys lets skew the polls then tell the american populace
Yea your retarded

I have it on good authority from President Romney's people that they're hard at work, unskewing the polls. The GOP will win, just like in 2012.

Hourly reminder.

>comparing Obama to Clinton
>comparing Romney to Trump
>comparing 2012 with current year

Still plenty of time to go.

Yeah, it sucks. But thankfully, I never put all my eggs in one single basket. If your life depends on who becomes president, you are a beta/cuck whatever, plain and simple.

It doesn't matter who is president to me. I'll get along fine.

Because "Sup Forums isn't one person."

Why are you asking as if it's relevant for someone to like Trump if they want to post here?