Quick reminder that this is how Mexico truly is

Quick reminder that this is how Mexico truly is.

Lol, the mayan ruins are known world wide and the tourism is what keeps the country with progress, try again, cunt.

t. Brayan Huitzilopochtli Sánchez

who is on right

centro and sur are allied against norteños. kys.

t. Chiapanegro

t. dirty criollo

If I'm native American but have a Zapotec ancestor does that make me a CHI

i mean, i guess, technically you could be, but do you identify as mexican? besides zapotec what is the rest of you ancestry?

Centro ain't that white

Southern Navajo (from the border region). Identify with USA but just wondering because I learned Spanish and my Mexican friend said I could pass as an indio if I went to the south of Mexico, and maybe if I said I was Zapotec or something I could seriously pass off as one

>Identify with the USA
i don't mean nationality, i mean ethnicity/race.

well, if you're native american, then i think it's obvious that you can pass as indigenous here, but idk, i'm actually curious wether indigenous people from latin america would identify as hispanic/latino in the us instead of native american or their ethnicty, cause i think hispanic/latino is mostly used as a synonym for the mestizo/white population.

also, how did you end up with mexican native ancestry?

probably from before the Mexican-American war, also my people lived around the border. my bro took a meme DNA test to see if we really had this ancestor from the pacific northwest and we got that little surprise instead , when we looked up the region it was a Zapotec majority

oh, but then you only got pinpointed to the region? you don't know if it's actually zapotec?

Post a crowd of some """""""white"""""""" norteños

yeah

>tfw this your average Norteño
Your thoughts, Chilindio?

>can't read

thanks for deleting the "75% white" bullshit

>SEETHING

hmmmm

los mexicanos piensn que son blancos no te la puedo creerAJJAJAJAJAJ

delet this pls

So are all the whites/light skins in your cunt from the north? All I've seen on Mexican television and magazines at my barber's place only feature whites. Even in politics I see many more whites. Is low key racism really that big? Outside the internet of course I don't see the dark skinned and afro mexicans getting lynched but they're at a lower preference than whites?
pls help me understand

it's just this retard, he's always telling people mexicans are white, even on bait threads

N*rtenos are subhuman

>So are all the whites/light skins in your cunt from the north?
No, the North is just whiter than the indio South but there's also whites living there, mainly in the big cities.
>Is low key racism really that big?
Yes, white features are preferred and desired and also associated with the upper class and wealth in general.

I've never seen some one as beautiful as her. 10/10 qt3.14

No one gives a shit but mexicans and chicanos, stop the attention whoring

Quick reminder that this is how Mexico truly is.

no

wtf

Is not in the north were all the cartel shit like decapitations and other fucked up executions happen? I'd much rather be in the south

>non genetic based
lul

Was it AncestryDNA?

I found my old HDD, so i will leave this for you. Also reminder that the only non-savage place of mexico is yucatan and that northern mexico is a violent savage shithole that tries to bully the rest of the country while having the lowest Head-to-body ratio in the world
Yeap.

>Druggie finds more drugs and fucks his life up

Fucking chilenos.
Can't even keep their hands steady even when off drugs.

>fixed