Stop having white children

Stop having white children

Stop making shit threads.

He really looks like an evil fucker, doesn't he?

CAUSE MY SEX JUNK IS SO O O O O OH OH

You're actually gay and you didn't even know it. You've just been convinced to like women by sexist old white men.

Whites are the only race to hate gays. It's a scientific fact.

Many people I've heard from who've met him in real life reported that he's actually not as friendly as his they thought, some have even outright called him a douche.

Keep misquoting and misrepresenting him, people! You'll make a believer of me yet!

He is a toolbag. He wasn't invited to an Almost Live!(a show he used to be on) reunion

Like they have a choice

I used to think white people were pretty awesome but after a year of your constant crybaby whining about every little thing I think maybe they're not so great. Seem like a bunch of pussy faggots to me. Embarrassing.

He said the solution to climate is for developed countries to stop having kids. Not Bongobongoland where they have ten children per women, developed countries that barely have any kids any way.
He's either a complete moron, or he effectively said exactly that.

>i am NOT having kids, women suck and i love my freedom as a man :^)
>don't have kids
>WHOA WHAT THE FUCK JEWS

Such a tragedy we lost your support faggot... Its going to make running the entire planet a lot harder im sure.

It's one thing to argue for fewer first world babies, but why do they always proceed to argue in favor of mass immigration from the third world?

Call me a Sup Forumstard as much as you like, but it doesn't seem like they actually care about the environment. It seems like they just hate white people.

this guy is a complete idiot

>Mfw white people all up in my booooooodhah

>Mfw digging out a strangers shit pit is evolutionary kids!

Because they're fucking stupid.

They think they're saviors by pushing for more third-world babies and wanting to bring them in by the boatload.

All it does is overloads the welfare system even MORE and creates cultural turmoil.

i hate it when people over emphasize the 'proper' pronunciation of a word

what are the characters for this word?

the ceo of google is indian
checkmate cumskin