Finns are our brothers

finns are our brothers

g*Rmanic subhumans will pay for what they did to us.

Who do you think served in the Swedish army during the Deluge you retarded Pole? Finns!

das rite!

This

fuck g*Rmanics

Värför slavar hatar oss?

Death to g*Rmanic scum

go away, this is sw*Doid free zone

imagine being a sw*Doid subhuman. your own women hate you so much they enforce matriarchy on your cunt lmao

you will never be as aryan as Finns and Poles are. death to all CRACKAS man

>olen suomalainen

That is obviously a Polish or Baltic immigrant :)

I imagine myself in Sweden, leading my Sarmatian Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te g*Rmanoid dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my Szabla and begin slaughtering g*Rmanoid wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOGA (Chernobog) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Poland, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven.. I CAN FEEL THE STEPPES CALLING ME HOME, I'M COMING MOTHER, I'M COMING HOME.

>tfw Finns were the ones who got to rape all the Norwegian and Danish women while serving in the Swedish army

sw*Doids are beta subhumans. FINNS were also the elite of sw*Doid army during Deluge made on Poland.

it's the only reason sw*Des got so far. FINNIC troops were the true elite that fought hand to hand with saRmatians and often won.

g*Rmanoid monkeys can only dream of such strength, just look who dominates in strongman competition. g*Rmanoids cannot compete. losers.

g*Rmanoid vikings constantly tried to raid Finland, only to get BTFO so they had to go and raid the eternal Anglo.
I can't wait for the day we unite and defeat the evil g*Rmanoids who still oppress us today

vikings were niggers of their age, they did nothing worthy of note. just like their g*Rmanoid ancestors. those g*Rmanics that raided Rome were high in based SLAVIC ancestry.

on the other hand you have proud FINN warriors such as based Rurik and N1c Jagiellonians that dominated over half of Europe.

g*Rmanics will soon fucking die. death to subhuman crackas

May I join in?

*Hatred towards Westerners intensifies*

Agreed my Sarmatian brother

FUCK g*Rmanics ESPECIALLY sw*Doids

Your first assignment is to make good Russian/Polish memes. Try some Slavic Thomas Aquinas shit with some Vedic poetry mixed in.

they even hire finns and slavs to play their ancestors lmao
very good post. only satem poetry can set us free from g*Rmanoid opression

ONLY Poles are AR1an desu

pic related based Vladimir Kulich born in Praha, Czechia

She's literally Finnish according to her bio though

poles are the most aryan when it comes to paternal line, that is Y-DNA.

based finns, estis and lithuanians(that is balts in general) are the closest to aryans when it comes to A-DNA

we poles sadly got tainted pretty bad by bell beaker shitskin g*Rmanoid monkeys

delet this

No