Did your parents ever tell you the story about how they met? Mine is pretty boring...

Did your parents ever tell you the story about how they met? Mine is pretty boring, they met at church and starting dating soon after.

swimming pool in college

Arrangement

How do arranged marriages work in your culture?

>met on the train
>hung out
>rest is history

I think they met during lunch break on a park

My dad basically worked for my marital grandpa

They met in Scotland when they both were in vacation there lmao

Were your parents interested in each other and then the marriage was arranged?

I was conceived by midi-chlorians, yo.

Were they from the same country?

>Mother and boyfriend are in the beach on vacation in the Algarve from the North
>They are in the same hotel as group of Swedes
>Everyone mocks the Swedes
>Except my mother...
>She falls in love with one of them
>Cucks her boyfriend at the time
>Father ends up moving here
>I am born

chased her at the beach to the point of my mom getting upset and later asked her out

They met at the officers mess (bar/canteen of the army or something), my mom was the daughter of the intelligence main guy and my dad was lieutenant. My dad made the first move but it was my mom who made work of it afterwards

You could make a romcom out of this

I am sorry to inform you, but your mother is a whore.

"Look! Honey! this is our baby! we will live so much happy life and we're so much blessed to have this beautiful baby. I love you Honey"

Nice story

Yea both Italians, went to Scotland with different groups of friends they met by chance and got together, funny story

And your mother has a good heart

I missed it, what was it?

>My dad fought in the race war in Angola, and when I came back to is country he was homeless, my mum saw him and helped him.

Kek thanks :3

blind date set up by friends, dad flew fighter jets at the age when you lot were neeting it up

looks made up to me, what kind of woman would want to be impregnated by a homeless person?

they met in high school

Lol he was probably trolling

I have no parents.

Nani?

my mom married the first guy she met, who was an officer in the army, then she met my dad at work and he made her leave him. the guy then came to my dad's house and tried to kill him but my dad beat him up and that was it. also my himself was married at the time. when you think about it it's kinda Amoral but my dad has always been a "take no prisoners" kind of guy.

Club

t. Hurensohn

>Nani, in Hindi, means "maternal grandmother"

I am confused right now.

University
don't know anything other than that

Kek

My mother was in foster care because my grandmother was in an insane asylum. My father's parents ran the foster home. My dad met her there and married my mum when he was 26 and she was 16.

How long ago was this?

SVEND
no, they didn't bother, didn't care myself either

They were married in 1979 I believe

>mother wants something done
>dad refuses
>mother smiles
>dad is on his way

All of my reeeee

What’s it like to live in a household where the mom takes charge? My dad is one always telling my mom what to do to the point where it annoys me. She’s like incapable of saying no to him.

wtf why

so much for the mighty alberto barbosa

playing racquetball

That's the natural order

No idea

Well she was the only one. The rest bullied the Swedes, and according to my mother, a lot of Swedish girls cucked their boyfriends in vacations as well.

Why go on vacation for this, I don't know.

My mom was roommates with my dad's sister and my dad was visiting when he was in the Navy.

at a dance party

Now now, enough with the self-loathing my SWEDISH brother

Dad went to school in Moscow when he was younger, met beautiful Russian girl. He spoke horrible Russian, she spoke no Swedish or English.
If I remember right they "dated" for over 2 years, he taught her a little bit of Swedish and eventually he asked her to marry him.
They moved to Finland for a year, then to dads home in Dalarna - Sweden where I was born and where they still live 20+ years later.

Aww that’s so sweet :3

Met each other at the marriage between one's uncle and other's sister. (My father had 8 brothers, so both marriages were in the same age range actually)

My dad wanted to date my aunt. Got my mum pregnant instead.

I love my parents so much. I'm not memeing. You should appreciate your parents more.

How did that happen? Did your aunt reject him and then he went for your mom?

K O M
H E M

I never press the issue, so I won't know. It feels awkward when my aunt speaks of it, I try not to let it show.

I think that is the gist of it, tho, yeah.

He told he nearly married a black woman sometime before the wedding because that some African business partner (this woman would've been his relative) wanted him to. But he stayed in the country and married my mum instead.

My parents became very co-dependent, ironically.

Lmao wtf wrong with your daddy's cock? Shit's off the hook.

My dad met my grandma. My grandma said "you should meet my lovely daughter" meaning my aunt. He went over, fell in love with my mom instead of my aunt.

He told me he liked blondes more.

Ahahaha I'm Portuguese!

Well at least they love each other now

what is this? you prefer the portuguese part? but is the father genes that matters the most
go back to sweden, your home country

Son.
We were elves once...
Taken by the dark powers...

is your aunt hot?

She was hot, but also a short haired brunette.

They met at a fucking dance in college....

and I'm gonna have to tell my kids their mother was a mail order because I'm incapable of socializing