/trek/

Why didnt the Kahless clone who ruled the Klingon Empire show up in DS9, or was even ever mentioned. They had so many Klingon politics but he just seemed to be ignored

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romulus_and_Remus
imgur.com/a/XwHGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

honorable bump

DS9 had Martok.

Kahless was just a bitch.

>or was even ever mentioned.
He was mentioned though. The episode where they go looking for the sword of khaless, worf intends to present it to the clone.

Still, he wasnt even brought up in one of the 3 wars they had with the empire during DS9, kind of a major character to leave out of Klingon politics

They probably made him a token political figure without any significant power (and thus irrelevant), like the Queen of England or something.

Not "probably" that was literally the solution in the TNG episode he was introduced.

he was, worf tried to ask him the real reason the klingon task force was at ds9

I just watched ds9 for the first time, he was brought up twice I believe.

No one talked about King George during WW2

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

He didn't kill enough
He tried to spare them.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Captain. I recommend a full spread of torpedoes.

Why was she so hot bros

Ugh.. I mean, can you just. not, Mr Worf?

The only thing Dukat did wrong is not killing every single Bajoran.

I like it when there's a full spread of memes in the /trek/ threads thanks friends

Why is Janeway in that twice?

No they did. worf said that that he condemned the invasion of the federation. not that it did anything or mattered.

She makes so many mistakes she needs to be forgiven twice

Yea Work refers to him as something of a ceremonial figure in DS9. Like the Pope or something.

congratulatons on another unfunny /general/
fucking kill yourself

I'm re-watching ST, but I'm doing it in release order, so they will overlap

I just started s2 of TNG, why is Polanski such a dick to Data?

thats really the only solution besides killing him or putting him in exile. what did they think, that he was going to come out with all his memories?

imo I liked Polanski's dickishness to Dahta.
Everyone got along so well. The cast benefited from at least some conflict.

Polanksi is a doctor that deals with biology. All that mechanical mumbo jumbo is out of her ken.
It makes sense for her to doubt him.

>Keiko
>Lwaxana
>Janeway
hehe

Picard was a man who wanted a crew who didn't have any needed baggage than needed. Maybe on janeway's ship a atmosphere of petty communication would have worked

name me one(1) thing Lwaxana did wrong

Sure, but I would have liked that bit of friction between everyone.

Maybe Picard chews her out on it and she's like "Fuck you, I believe what I believe. I'm a doctor first and a sycophant second".

Have an episode around Picard going "Well, I can't argue with her logic. I can't force people to believe what I do and I can't fire people because they believe differently"

He took the "Is Data a person" thing to the Stsrfleet supreme court. He clearly did think he could foce people to believe as he does

Nothing.
After that Odo episode, she became the best female character on any Trek

Why did we never see other races of the Klingon Empire? It was an empire, and it's fucking huge, there should have been other races, partners or subjugated, a Klingon version of the Remans. Why did we never see anything like that?

He took it to space-court because someone was using that to attack Data.
Polanski just wasn't sucking Data's dick.

What's a reman

Nothing, I like her

>Data's dick.

Opposite of a Romulan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romulus_and_Remus

>Why did we never see anything like that?

We will in the new series. :^)

Programmed in MULTIPLE techniques

The aliens from Nemesis that were slaves of the Romulans

why did Shinzon want to mind rape Troi?

What I'm gonna give your mom tonight.

>Tholian assembly
>Breen

Fucking assholes.

Slaves don't get the honor of frontier exploration or fighting

>Gorn Empire was once upon a time a legit threat to the quadrant

fucking christ how hard did Kirk bitchslap the,?

>"Polaski"

kind of impressive that the Tholians have managed to carve out a decent piece of space and hold onto for so long

I mean they opened up a hole in spacetime in the 2200s
So it's not taht surprising

cause he has a xeno boner for her.

who wouldn't?

but it just felt so random

if they didn't give Troi something to do Sirtis would throw a shit fit about just being there for eye candy

Pulaski >>>>>>>> Crusher, as a character and as a doctor. And she was way prettier when she was young.

yeah but she's Polish which means she more of a subhuman than Bajorans

First for getting that spoontang

yea. they never really wrote her very well. Up intill they actually put her in a uniform. But she was alway mostly eye candy.

Crusher > meme bones
This way each series had a different kind of doctor and Crusher mom doctor act worked fine for TNG

how can one man's yellow fever be so bad that he turns down prime Cardie pussy

>ditching prime jap pussy for disgusting spoonhead clunge

Utterly disguting

Post that webm of her in a silk nightgown with no bra

have the gif but its to big. will try to find the webm

>MIII-LES
I'd kill myself desu if I heard that every day

it isn't worth it, man. I mean, it's fucking Keiko. also, never insult spoonheads in front of me ever again, faggit.

Any one got a viewing guide like this for all the other shows?

>implying he ever had sex with keiko
>inb4 kid
it's the future, they just transported the sperm inside her

>Yea Work refers to him

eh nvm. can't find it can to complicated to make my own. just google her silk nightgown and fap away.

Bashir is too much of a mary-sue.
He literally always wins.
>Bangs Ezri
>Bangs Jadzia
>Bangs his mentally disabled mute patient
>Bangs Leeta
>Genetically enhanced brain ( and dong too, probably)

Name ONE time he doesn't win

She denied Diana knowledge of her "big" sister. She more than likely forced Mr Holms(RIP) to keep his mouth shut FOR DECADES about her. Poor guy, I can't imagine keeping that secret forever. He was loyal to the death. She literally erased a child from history just because she couldn't take it anymore.

She ON PURPOSELY provoked Mr Woof every time. She even humiliated him by throwing him in a mud bath and didn't even fuck him. Nor did she push Troi to fuck him as well. She dishonored Worf at every turn more than Picard did when he denied him photon torpedoes.

The only Polack in the entire Star Trek franchise and she’s an old bitch….

>Friendly reminder that Worf is not a merry man.

didn't he get captured and tortured by the dominion for a few months?

But polack's can't into space

watch_all_of_it_you_huge_faggot.jpg

What do you call this kind of haircut?

he didn't bang jadzy or his patient. And who didn't bang leeta

alright, well if he didn't get cucked by Worf it would have happened 100%

The rape gang special.

This is what she really looked like at the time. Cardassian females looked fine as hell because they hired fine ass models and actresses to play them. Look up Linda Thorson(Gul Ocett) and Melanie Smith(Zyal).

She had a clone and clone crew, which she got killed including herself, because she was too stubborn to listen to anyone until it was too late. Her and the crew died slowly from like a space cancer and literally melted.

yea. but still. I don't think he's a mary sue. and getting all the sluts doesn't make you a mary sue.

Star Trek is for wusses.

mother fucking hated that episode.

The second one is the fictional Janeway from Living Witness, she also did nothing wrong.

My mother liked it

I want to watch Darmok and Jalaad again.

the attractive butch dyke

>why is Polanski such a dick to Data?
They were trying to recreate the Bones/Spock relationship from TOS but it came across as too malicious as Data was far more innocent than Spock and Data never said or did anything to offender her (Spock would always say something logical but cold-hearted about which Bones would start ranting and insulting him).

what about her bf?

You tell me , brother

Cast him as a main character in Discovery.

Worfs brother Kurn mentions the Emperor in that episode of DS9 where he wants Worf to kill him because he can't stand the shame of being ejected from the empire

>if they didn't give Troi something to do Sirtis would throw a shit fit about just being there for eye candy
But that was her purpose

Being forced to see yourself degraded by every hot-blooded male is the price you pay for being a real psychic.

imgur.com/a/XwHGU

I'm surprised they never killed him. I wouldn't think the Klingons would be very happy about a clone made of their god emperor.

Awww, do you think we'll run out of clones or something? ;^)

Nah
They'd be very happy with clones

All K-n***ers want is to kill and rape and pillage.
A figurehead gives them every reason to