Serial killer kino

I'm in the middle of Hannibal season 2 and just watched pic related yesterday. Recommend me some similar feeling shows/movies

The remake of Maniac with Elijah Wood was surprisingly good.

Silence of the Lambs
Red Dragon
Hannibal(movie)
Dexter 1-4

Starting with Zodiac was a mistake, it's up there with Silence of the Lambs

Prisoners
Ravenous
Bone Tomahawk
Maniac (either)

Adding:

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer
Manhunter
Seven
Psycho
Frailty

I liked Bone Tomahawk but that's not remotely close to what OP is asking for.

The Black Dahlia has a very similar feel.

Underrated imo.

He said Hannibal.
Bone Tomahawk has cannibalism.

That's a pretty tenuous connection at best, but alright. I mean it is a decent movie.

Well I figured since I listed Ravenous, which is closer to what he's looking for, I might as well list BT just in case he likes Ravenous.

no it wasn't. it was lame and gay

come at me

Disclaimer for Manhunter:
Only watch if you really like the 80s Michael Mann aesthetic and/or you're curious to see a different actor portraying Hannibal before Hopkins defined the role.

Citizen X
Suspect Zero. First half is great. Second half is meh.

Is that the Ted Cruz biopic?

I've tried and failed to watch Zodiac twice now. The first time I made it about five minutes into the movie and just wasn't feeling it. The second time II made it about about thirty minutes in before turning it off to watch something else. It feels very dated for some reason and not nearly brutal enough given it's subject. Yet Sup Forums never fails to praise it.

Should I give it one more shot? Does it eventually get better?

And no, I don't have a short attention span. Last time I turned it off to watch Stalker instead which is arguably much slower paced.

Poster is boobs. Red lights are nipples

If you're not interested in the Zodiac case, I can understand why you might not be into it. I think it's still a very well made period piece movie though.

I've seen people say this before but I don't see it. The Zodiac wasn't a sexually motivated killer.

>it's still a very well made period piece movie
If I try again I'll keep this in mind

It really is a fucking fantastic film, but it's more about the case and less about the Zodiac, especially the 2nd half.
But it's well worth it, the basement scene is pure horrorkino

split?

Memories of Murder
Silence of the Lambs
Cure 1997
Insomnia 1997

All top tier

The Zodiac has to be that guy from the photo with the first female victim, right?

The original Hannibal and the best

See my post here though

Wrong, only watch Manhunter if you want the most cinematic portrayal of the character

I like it but I can see why people would be turned off by it.

Those people are plebs