I miss Raimi

I miss Raimi...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1etvYj6aPqY
youtube.com/watch?v=1f5ykkGJvMU
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ5Irvc4Je8
youtube.com/watch?v=kP7UQOfy8ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's still plenty of fun to be had, user.

Pure Kino.

Moments like this are something the new Spider-Man will NEVER EVER have

Back when superhero movies were unique and werent over saturated like the Western films used to be

remember when spiderman stopped the blue laser?

he shouldn't have named the jew in that interview. that was the end of him.

...so do all who live to see such times

No one gives a fuck about your opinion kinotard

this post is kino

>the kikes are promoting race mixing to lower the healthy social norms and lower IQ rates for a greater Israel

Jesus Christ....

I'm watching Spider-man 1 now on the tele and it's so fucking good.
Raimi is so good at telegraphing weight in fights.

Remember when Spiderman movies were fun, and didn't feel the need to remind us how awful slavery was?

What channel?

I can't wait for the next Spiderman reboot in 50 years time where some Muzzie apologizes for the civil war in Europe

he died as he lived

Remember there was a huge American flag in Spider-Man? Now I'm expecting Michelle to bitch about Thanksgiving Day and Christopher Columbus.

AND THEY SAY THAT A HERO COULD SAVE US, I'M NOT GONNA STAND HERE AND WAIT

The Movie Network 2

Spider-man 2 is on now

How has Raimi been the only one to get Aunt May right?
I mean, jesus, it's not hard

>those wet t shirt nips
jesus fuck how did they get away with that

Seriously.
Not even memeing, those were some gratuitous titties.
Like, wet T-shirt contest winning amazing.

In a PG movie.

ENN THEH SEH THETUH
HEEEEERO WULLSEV UHS
AHM NOT GAWNUH STENN HEEEERENWAYYYYYY

youtube.com/watch?v=1etvYj6aPqY

How is this so good?

Did they ever release that extended version of Spiderman 3 or was that fake?

It was a different time.they no longer can do a spider man movie where he kills jews and faggots.

i prefer the alternative cut where Spiderman lets MJ get raped and jerks off hanging upside down

Literally why is she a transnigger?

Good God, I hadn't seen this for years and I thought people were joking with the whole Raimi-dark-as-shit thing but wow this was really quite intense for a kids' movie. I didn't remember his implications toward M.J.

>giant shaft erects
>"MJ and I are going to have a HELL of a time"
Seriously

And that's classic Raimi.
He's so fucking good at using background/secondary focus objects to say a lot.

It was a different time.

is this fucking brazzers

nobody else does this shit

Why has this picture never been exploited with a dick balls-deep in her mouth?

Japanese do shit way worse than this

two posts above yours, pal

>worse

If by worse you mean better than yeah I guess you're right

That's what makes it so memorable though, there's high stakes, threat, and tension, so when the hero succeeds, it truly feels like a success, it's uplifting and all the more powerful

Raimi may have gone too far in a few places

Man, I miss these old movies where you could easily tell what was going on, every hit felt important, and it wasn't all just obscured by frantic editing and shaky cam.

What's great is that Raimi uses the camera to highlight and accentuate action instead of trying to obfuscate it.

That's the big difference.
I don't know why that went away.

>that Franco
top fucking kek

>Zendaya

Kipling called it "the White Man's Burden"

What would Raimi say about this?

dontell harry

Watching Spider-man 2 now

Those arms on Doc Oc are seriously 10/10 SFX

Look at how this scene is lit and compare that to literally ANYTHING in the MCU. Why is it that Disney insists that everything be flatly lit and made in a big computer? Look at the textures on the costume and how the light interacts with the water. It's so much better. What the fuck happened to movies?

>Why is it that Disney insists that everything be flatly lit
That's my biggest problem with the MCU
Why is everything so flatly bright?

We all miss Raimi and his amazing camera movements and the way he can bring intensity and comedy to a scene.

Because if each film had its own style, it would break continuity throughout the series

youtube.com/watch?v=1f5ykkGJvMU

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ5Irvc4Je8

bet you care now bitch

>the scene in homecoming where Peter pays for Michelle's abortion because "he didn't want to pollute his bloodline"

Good lord Watts

uhhhh the new one is hot af bud

So did Aunt May know the whole time in Raimi's Spider-man?

Kino

The Netflix shit is set in the same universe and nobody panics. Why can't the movies look different? Half the audience doesn't know that there's a difference between the X-Men and MCU movies. Professional film critics make the mistake fairly often.

That he was Spidey? I don't think so. The only thing I could see pointing to this was the whole "there's a hero in all of us" monologue (which I think was in 2?). And those lines were really only as connected to the whole Spiderman concept as "with great power comes great responsibility". May and Ben are just portrayed in those movies as the kind of role models who would inspire Peter to be a superhero.

Because the TV part of Marvel doesn't like the Movie and vice versa. Plus the movies are more important. Whats more critical, Money or artistic integrity

Stop, it doesn´t work, it only works with Raimi because he is someone that is willing to take risks, as mentioned by Movies under the Disney brand never take risks, they pure pre-manufactured products, it can´t happen.

I don't think so
Also, from people who have seen the movie, keeping sex appeal out of it, who was the best May? Raimi or Homecoming

Raimi, Homecoming´s MJ feels like an OC.

I miss movies.

>Money or artistic integrity

Do you honestly think that if they kept everything the same but took a more cinematic approach to filming the next Avengers movie, that people would not watch it? Hell, it would do BETTER critically, and probably financially as well. Critics and audiences do nothing but heap praise on these movies, I don't see how improving them would somehow hurt that.

Oh fuck, I thought you said MJ instead of May.

Raimi by far
That Aunt May was about Peter's moral anchor.
And not just about being a burden

In Spider-man 1, she has a thing where she says "You're not Superman" you know
And that may just be a cheeky writer thing

But the "there's a hero in everyone" speech in 2, says that she knows
She looks right at him and says "Why has Spider-man gone?"

I think she knows and that it's just part of the Parker luck
In the movies, the main reason why Peter keeps his silence about being Spider-man is because of Aunt May.
But she knows. And she approves.

Raimi's May. Peter in Raimi's films was raised by old, out of touch but morally upright Ben and May, which fed naturally into the nerdy, awkward but fundamentally decent guy the character was. In Homecoming, there's no real character building around the Peter-May relationship, just a fairly generic "cool single mom" character, emblematic of the way that Holland's Peter is awkward and nerdy in a quippy, mumblecore fashion that seems more like comical actor improv than like a deeply ingrained character trait. Harris's May was a wellspring of morality and naivety that provided a genuine sense of perspective for Peter Parker. Tomei's May is just another side character for Spiderman to come home and trade quips with.

Is that a dude?

bump

A FUCKING NIGGER

>tfw he was in talks to direct Flashkino
Sad he didn't end up doing it but I hope he makes a DC film in the future, his use of practical effects and his own directorial style leaking into a big budget blockbuster is missed.

James Wan on Aquaman is using a lot of practical effects and animatronics for sea creatures I think he could be the Raimi of this era of Capeshit

It just hit me how good a Flash Raimi movie would be. The potential is limitless

Why does everyone hate Spider-Man 3? It's goofy but insanely entertaining.

Besides it being a disappointing film to end the trilogy Its still better than anything they've done with Spiderman since.

my only issue is Raimi used so much CG for 3 where as the first 2 had the perfect blend.

Yeah his style of using the camera's POV shots would be incredible for Speedster vision.

I enjoyed watching it but it still felt bloated to me
Why the hell do we need sandman, venom AND hobgoblin in the same movie? Just pick one for fucks sake

Me too.
> But critics were surprised to hear that one of the most memorable scenes - Spiderman's upside down kiss with Mary Jane - was never supposed to happen. It was only when Toby spoke up that we realised the cable was too short." says Raimi. "All the female stars had clauses in their contracts explicitly forbidding them from talking to me directly - they needed a male handler to - to do it- and Dunst's [handler] didn't turn up that week. The wire initially was supposed to let Peter dangle with his junk in MJ's face ... It was to both show Spiderman coming to terms with his power to dominate enemies and women physically and - at the same time - Peter Parker's coming of age sexually with all the hormones any typical teenager has."

The studio forced Raimi to add Venom.

Rumor is that it was originally just going to have Sandman as the main antagonist but studio execs forced venom in. It was basically the beginning of modern superhero movies being ghost directed by Hollywood executives.

Spiderman 3 had a lot of issues, but it still had way more integrity than any of the Spiderman movies since
>Bad Pacing
Especially at the beginning, it feels jarring to go from scene to scene, and things are introduced way too soon.
>Gwen Stacy
Literally a pointless character
>Harry's amnesia
I know what they wanted out of it, but it didn't work with how much stuff they had to fit in
>sandman and Venom
I feel Raimi should have dropped Sandman. He was pretty good and has the best scene of the trilogy, but I feel focusing more on Venom would have been more beneficial.
>Peter's look when he's under the influence
I like the 2 scenes, but I don't like his darkened emo hair and dark eyeliner. They could have made it more subtle
>Mary Jane
Too whiny.

Room tour?

jfc

never change, Sup Forums, never change

>All the female stars had clauses in their contracts explicitly forbidding them from talking to me directly - they needed a male handler to - to do it-

what the fuck?

It was a different time.

Hahaha

I find it better than spiderman 2

Actually disgusting
Spiderman 2 will forever be the best superhero movie of all time

Theres just alot stuff that doesnt work for me where at least in 3 I had more fun watching.
1>3>2

also
>best superhero movie
I dont even like capeshit but the best capeshit flicks are Dredd, Watchmen and Spiderman 1

Spiderman 2 is better than 1 in every way
Dredd was cool, but highly overrated. The action was just okay.
Watchmen I remember liking, but it doesn't come close to what Raimi did

Pause it showing a frame of uncle Ben's talk scene.

Looks like your average high school students in texas, what's the problem?

Aren't they censored on tv? I haven't watched the movie outside of DVD.

Not on the Movie Channel

But that's cable and not network

youtube.com/watch?v=kP7UQOfy8ak
Spiderman 2 BTFO

I just watched that for 30 seconds
How the fuck is this nigger going to steal fucking TRITIUM
Like, there isn't a god damned bank for it.

Fucking morons

Not to mention the dozens of different parts, computer systems, raw materials that come from different places in the country or all over the world. It's not like NYC is a manufacturing hub of everything he would need.

honestly I love spidey no matter what. he's by far my favorite.

Raimi has the uncanny ability to turn into a camera and fly around the set without shaking a single frame.

I don't. His movies were just as shitty as the new Spider-Man movies.