Let's talk about this kike retard

I know there are a handful of Varg/Thulean Perspective fans on this board. Has anyone else started to feel like this guy might be yet another controlled opposition degeneracy-spouting Jewish shill? I mean, the guy did spent quite a comfortable while in prison before being released six years early. What if he had to make some bargains in order to secure his freedom? What if the Jews are using him to deliver false messages to the European nationalist crowd?

He's always telling people such degenerate things- that Christianity is idiotic and wholly unacceptable, that Jews and Muslims aren't even that bad in comparison, that young (18-21 year old) women should be mating with men in their thirties, that we should all live like him- which by the way is such garbage as he is living off of the charity of his mother. For a guy that's always talking about "strong men" he sure does a terrible job of providing for his own family. He also gives terrible advice to innocent people that I can't help but think is bullshit and manipulation- for example, he advised Americans and Europeans to come to Denmark, a country squeezed right between Merkel's Germany and "the new rape capital of the world" Sweden. Why on Earth would he tell us white nationalists to go there of all places, while he continues living in rural France? Why does he criticize Europeans who dared to adventure out of Europe to see the world- when he's not even living in the place that he was born? I think this guy is a real Jew, that's all I've got to say I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a49NLsvd5jA
youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/
christianidentityministries.com/witt.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5vLS1pewFeI
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-marks-of-israel-by-jack-mohr.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that Christianity is idiotic and wholly unacceptable
It is.
>that young (18-21 year old) women should be mating with men in their thirties
They should.
Your opinions are stupid. Varg is more a man than your loser ass will ever be.

Yes, Christianity is idiotic. He is right on that one. But Paganism is just as stupid

> can't even pay for his own home for his children
> a man

explain this? Also, citation needed on anything else that you assert? Sounds like you're a little butthurt, Kristian.

I think you just don't understand the true nature of Christianity. You're probably far too blinded by the kikes.

And I don't think that Paganism is stupid either. I just think that everyone is looking at a Jewish veil over spirituality and ancestry and taking it for reality.

Just look at him, he's clearly not a jew, man.
He cares about his heritage, which was killed by christianity. For some, christianity IS their heritage. This dude is just against the religion that took over his, which is some old viking religion.

And his opinion on 18-21 year old women isn't degenerate at all. Lurk more, mate.

1. It isn't true
2. The morals of Christianity is what makes it a pussy religion. "Don't retaliate" "Be peaceful" "Jealousy is bad" "Sex is bad" "Pride is bad" "Money is bad"

He's none of this. He's just kinda stupid.

I'm not saying he's literally a Jew, but he's in my opinion clearly a puppet for them. He is a false "prophet" of sorts, spewing bullshit to support a corrupt message. I care about my heritage, which is the same as his, as well- Christianity didn't kill it because A. it's still alive and B. it had nothing to do with real Christian's and everything to do with jealous subversive Kikes who literally dig their claws into every single powerful movement in order to control people and manipulate reality.

His opinion on women absolutely is degenerate, young women should be mating with young men closer to their age, so that they can spend a long life together, so that their children can be properly raised by their father, and so that the men's sperm is in prime condition just like the women's eggs. Couples shouldn't be some weird fucking Muslim shit where the guy is twice the girls age, and all young people rather than just girls should be raised to assume adulthood and start families.

> it isn't true

prove it. literally all of the "morals" you just listed aren't even accurate you absolute idiot.

Denmark is almost completely white, I don't remember him saying people should go there but I can only assume it was said jokingly
>If you want your white paradise go to Denmark
or something like that, while he obviously is very focused on European culture I don't think he's a white nationalist
or any kind of nationalist for that matter, he thinks people should be living tribally
As for the young women going with older men thing, that has been the scenario for almost all of human history all over the globe, so it's in line with his general view of returning to a pre civilisation state of being
And Christianity is a middle eastern religion and is basically Judaism with some fanfiction

but what can you expect in this day and age, everyone is swallowing the kike pill on a daily basis so of course you believe the Jewish description of Christianity.

Hang all LARPagans. They're just fedoras that opt for a different brand of nihilism and hedonism, and just as Leftist.

knock knock

700 years of Muslim raids, rapes and invasions before they got off their arses

People asked him where they should move to and he responded with Denmark. Yay Denmark is almost completely white as if that matters when they're within a few hours driving distance of the hub of refugees.

Young women going with older men thing is a degenerate, corrupted subversion thing, it's been around a long time because so has the subversion. If anything, men should be entering partnerships around 23-25 when they've finished maturing, not ten years fucking later. Like I said in a previous comment, they should be mating when their sperm is prime for it just like women should.

The middle east used to be a hub for all of us, the denisovan and neanderthal ancestors of Europeans lived in the middle east! Celtic people, for example, originated near Iran! Christianity is all about destroying the degeneracy and evilness of "the jews"

Shame, the semite is angry that his religion is being called silly.

Such a victim

Maybe you should pray to your kike prophet for guidance.

Varg Is a dumbass. He Is not a white nationalist and Is not a friend to pro white movements. He Is on his own fringe thulean thing, If you wanna go live like a tribal bumb, go be like Varg. He also blames the US for everything and barely mentions Jews.

Sounds familiar. Perhaps they weren't all Christian until then and were having their own fedora problems.

Top plebbit, son. Go back.

>the Jewish description

Aka the Bible dumbass

>Barely mentions jews
Hello newfag, take your ass to burzum.org to find out if you're right.

knock knock again.

Jesus and his disciples were jews, all of the original Christians were jewish converts or came from jewish backgrounds
The Israelites are still considered the chosen people
Christianity is not in any way about destroying "the jews" as you put it

Reminder that your precious steven anderson insults the God Emperor and marries white women to niggers

If another Nero came around, I would gladly take part in another genocide of christfags.

Obviously this is such a huge story that it is hard or really impossible to fully understand, but so far my ... research, has lead me to believe that all of the entities of mythology and folklore are beings descended from the one overall God. They're not really good or bad, although some of them do mostly good or bad things, but really they don't care about the mortal world one way or another and whatever they do is to serve themselves in some way. So the Pagan Gods would be random descendants of other more archaic Gods and Titans and such, and they might have for some reason taken interest in people on Earth but they played with us like toys. They're all sort of evil in a way, really. Jesus is the lord that we now have a covenant with and he's the only one that is actually purely good. Of course, the pagans you're discussing don't believe in anything supernatural and maybe you don't either but I really do. My man Hitler would understand.

>what is the synagogue of satan
Autism is directly linked to atheism.

I wish the romans turned to Mithra instead of Jesus.

They chose a turn the other cheek religion over a warriors religion.

quite sad, mostly the fault of their christian emperors.

Yes, Saul tried to warn the jews against evil goys who would pretend to be jews, thats what that passage is.

He's not important enough for any of that. He's a nobody. A fucking loser who likes running around larping as a viking

Paganism has its roots in Nimrod. It's demon worship.
>maybe you don't either
Read more, post less.

The Jews or Hebrews are God's people, they are our ancestors. But, the Jews that refused to accept Jesus as being sent here by God for us, the "Jews" of today, are not actually Jews but Satan's agents.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. - Jesus explains this to us in Revelations 3:9. Jesus ultimate goal is to get rid of evilness and degeneracy in our world, and all who deny him- the Jews primarily, are denying that mission because they want that corruption, the kind of corruption that destroyed the old antediluvian world and societies like Gilgamesh. I say "the Jews" because the people who call themselves the Jews are not real Jews.

Did he take the Larping too far?

I'm so glad you're here to explain the (((correct))) version of that passage, Shlomo.

that and cernunnos.

Interesting, I never thought about the CERN project's name before now.

You stupid faggot you don't even know where "turn the other cheek comes from" lol you absolute fool.

who the fuck is the god emperor? you mean the israel loving sack of shit that sells his white daughter to the kikes?

sorry, I just didn't want to assume you believe that way or I thought you'd think I was crazy! I basically agree, I just can't understand why some Gods appeared virtuous like Athena

alex jones loves israel, he is a kike faggot as well. and how the fuck is that passage supposed to be a message for the jews if it's in the new testament, the book that "the jews" don't believe in? retard!

but the kikes won't let any influence go unsubverted and this guy is slowly gathering a tribe of followers particularly focused on race, spirituality and lifestyle, so why wouldn't they want to get on top of that

>burns down historical buildings
>kills people

Who needs niggers or muzzies when you've got guys like vag kikernes

Source: muh bible
Christian + Honest = Stupid

I don't agree with his stance on religion, but he has a point. Islam and Judaism are more similar than you'd think. Morally and ideologically speaking the abrahamic religions are very similar.

When they start burning down mosques will you have a problem?

He killed one person, one person who was threatening to kill him all the time so he went to face him man to man.

He just won.

woah, that's an odd connection I wouldn't have thought of!

lol I see you watched his recent video, good goy!

Yeah not to mention car-jacking a woman and her children with a gun! Super honorable right guys?

where in the bible does it talk about cernunnos?

u special. I like the way you post like a redditor with the _______ + _______ = _______ shit.

>not knowing that crusaders were introduced because people complained that you couldn't be violent if you were a true christian and that knights were shunned upon, which made knights really butthurt

>Source: some rocks, a tree, and muh feels.

>I just can't understand why some Gods appeared virtuous like Athena
Not much use as pawns if we're all dead.

Yes but Christianity is the enemy of this. Frankly I highly doubt Islam is even real, I think that it's basically the Christianity of the past- the Arabs were surrounding the "Jews" coveted land since centuries ago so of course they've been hard at work all these years destroying them from the inside out. Islam is like a glimpse into the future for white people if we continue letting the "Jews" control us like this.

> destroy byzantine
> leave it open to mudslime invaders

Crusades basically created the roach problem.

He got it from Varg, Varg claims to have heard it from a former "military intelligence officer". Varg Is probably full of shit though.

>Source: muh rocks, a tree and muh feels
Nope, paganism was taught orally, the racemixed bunch in the south had to get the bible, such a stupid bunch indeed.
This is a pagan board, also take this pagan salute.

You don't know christian identity do you? The Jews of today are edomites and kazars which was well known until recently. You have to understand the captivity in Assyria and Babylon, and the replacement of people in Judea, and the fact that the converts, who were not allowed by God's law as they weren't pure Israelites, brought back the Talmudic traditions. You also have to understand where the captive Israelites went. Hint: the Caucasus and then Europe. Jesus only came for his lost sheep, and they would know his voice because they were his people. The Israelite's were to be known after they forgot their identity as "sons of the living god". Christians. The kikes couldn't convert or recognize Jesus precisely because they weren't his sheep. They were of their father the devil, Caananites, Edomites, Babylonians, etc... not God's children at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c

israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/
christianidentityministries.com/witt.html
>israelites are the chosen people
Because the fraudulent Scofield bible reference brainwashed everyone

I hope someone stabs him to death like he did to his bandmate

> self defense
> fucking cuck

Maybe then the larpagans will shut up about muhhh ancestors i never even knew

>I think that it's basically the Christianity of the past
No, it's a heretical offshoot just like Gnosticism and Mormonism, and all the other many heretical offshoots. It was a pagan moon cult first.

You have some very liberal views.

Shoo, shoo, cuckold

That's what I figured, but for example, I've been very interested in stories like the Odyssey. In that, Athena and the wind God (can't remember his name right this second) are the only Gods watching out for Odysseus while Poseidon and other Gods and Goddesses sabotage him. Athena feels attached to Ithaca and it's people and wants to help him. How can she act like that if she's not truly good? I mean, perhaps she just had a greater plan and purpose she needed him alive for?

he's mimicking what Varg said in his most recent video

>B-but we are the jews those are the fake ones!
dropped

He uploaded a video on August 2nd about Jews being liars.

He regularly calls out Jews.

Have you ever watched a Varg video?

so you simply idolize roman faggotry? I see... you liked them when they were out in the open with sucking cock. You dislike them when they are forced to have their cocksucking parties behind closed doors.

makes sense.

> oral traditions
> nigger tier like africa

>This is a pagan board
Top kek. As said once before, go back to plebbit, you 12 year old egdelord.

Technically it did, because Pagans are now seen as tinfoil hats or edgy manchildren. I feel like it's not a respectable religion anymore, but hey that's just my opinion.

He names the jew many times though.
I doubt he's controlled opposition.

His opposition towards chrisnianity is because its a kike religion

t. JIDF

Lol retard

youtube.com/watch?v=5vLS1pewFeI

Here he is making a 6 gorillion joke a few days ago.

Finland has a lot of cocksuckers it seems. is it a Mongol thing?

Prove it. I believe in Jesus Christ being sent here by God, I believe in the covenant he made with us. I've felt the power of praying to Jesus way to strongly to disagree with it. The Jews vehemently disagree with Christianity, I wonder why....

lmao that video is a bit cringey

Ancient roman empire was pagan that fucked the abrahamics shit up and joos had to get christkikery to them
>
Maybe this is a kike board afterall then? I mean you love that kike on a stick.

> what is controlled opposition

wow. he REALLY seems to like the guy.

>worshiping moloch
Good goyim.

I like what he says about living as simply as possible out in the countryside. But how do I do this? Some kind of hippie commune?

Apparently neither is Christianity though.

israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-marks-of-israel-by-jack-mohr.html

>1. Israel to be great and mighty nation. Gen. 12:2; 18:18; Deut. 4:7,8.
>2. Israel to have multitudinous seed. Gen. 13:16; 15:5; 22:17; 24:60; 26:4, 24; 28:3, 14; 32:12; 49:22; Isa. 10:22; Hos. 1:10; Zech. 10:7,8.
>3. Israel to spread abroad to the West, East, North and South. Gen. 28:14; Isa. 42:5, 6.
>4. Israel to have a new home. 2nd Sam. 7:10; 1st Chron. 17:9.
>5. Israel's home to be north-west of Palestine. Isa. 49:12; Jer. 3:18.
>6. Israel to live in islands and coasts of the earth. Isa. 41:1; 49:1-3; 51:5; Jer. 31:7-10.
>7. Israel to become a company of nations. Gen. 17:4-6, 15,16; 35:11; 48:19; Eph. 2:12.
>8. Israel to have a Davidic King (a perpetual monarchy within Israel). 2nd Sam. 7:13,19; 1st Chron. 22:10; 2nd Chron. 13:5; Psa. 89:20, 37; Eze. 37:24; Jer. 33:17, 21, 26.
>9. Israel to colonize and spread abroad. Gen. 28:14; 49:22; Deut. 32:8; 33:17; Psa. 2:8; Isa. 26:15; 27:6; 54:2; Zech. 10:8,9.
>10. Israel to colonize the desolate place of the earth. Isa. 35:1; 43:19, 20; 49:8; 54:3; 58:11, 12.
>11. Israel to lose a colony, then expand, demanding more room. Isa. 49:19, 20.
>12. Israel to have all the land needed. Deut. 32:8.
>13. Israel to be the first among the nations. Gen. 27:29; 28:13; Jer. 31:7.
>14. Israel to continue as a nation forever. 2nd Sam. 7:16, 24, 29; 1st Chron. 17:22-27; Jer. 31:35-37.
>15. Israel's home to be invincible to outside forces. 2nd Sam. 7:10; Isa. 41:11-14.
>16. Israel to be undefeatable - defended by God. Num. 24:8, 9; Isa. 15-17; Micah 5:8, 9.
17. Israel to be God's instrument in destroying evil. Jer. 51:20; 51:19-24; Dan. 2:34, 35.
18. Israel to have a land of great mineral wealth. Gen. 49:25, 26; Deut. 8:9; 33:15-19.
19. Israel to have a land of great agricultural wealth. Gen. 27:28; Deut. 8:7, 9; 28:11; 33:13, 14, 28.
20. Israel to be rich by trading. Isa. 60:5-11; 61:6.

t. cuck

I dont think its possible to not be cringey if you are an ex black metal musician.

guy is really fucking ugly. not even kidding, by the standards of his country, he's muntings

Get your mom to give you money and land like Varg did.

you're putting too much thought into it user; he's just narcissistic and a massive idiot, not controlled opposition.

>His opinion on women absolutely is degenerate, young women should be mating with young men closer to their age

Historically, women always married older men because most men of their age didnt had enough reaources to raise a family.

Most men do not have money enough to raise a sucessfull family until he's 30 or nearly 30.

Christians are stupid confirmed.

He tells them christianity is degenerate because IT IS.

You worship a dead kike on a stick, get over it. I have nothing but a burning hatred for christians for destroying my ancestors culture.

good chance.

>21. Israel to be envied and feared by all nations. Deut. 2:25; 4:8; 28:10; Isa. 43:4; 60:10, 12; Micah 7:16, 17; Jer. 33:9.
>22. Israel to lend to other nations, borrowing of none. Deut. 15:6; 28.12.
>23. Israel to have a new name. Isa. 62:2; 65:15; Hos. 2:17.
>24. Israel to have a new language. Isa. 28:11 (The Bible, by means of which God speaks now to Israel, is English not Hebrew).
>25. Israel to possess the gates of his enemies. Gen. 22:17.
>26. Israel to find the aborigines diminishing before them. Deut. 33:17; Isa. 60:12.
>27. Israel to have control of the seas. Deut. 33:19; Num. 24:7; Psa. 89:25; Isa. 60:5 (F. Fenton translates this last, "when rolls up to you all the wealth of the sea". That could not be unless Israel controlled it).
>28. Israel to have a new religion (New Covenant.) Heb. 8:10-13; 9:17; Matt. 10:5-7; Luke 1:77; 2:32; 22:20; John 11:49-52; Gal. 3:13.
>29. Israel to lose all trace of her lineage. Isa. 42:16-19; Hos. 1:9, 10; 2:6; Rom. 11:25.
>30. Israel to keep Sabbath forever (one day in seven set aside). Ex. 31:13, 16, 17; Isa. 58:13, 14.
>31. Israel to be called the sons of God (i.e., accept Christianity). Hos. 1:10-11.
>32. Israel to be a people saved by the Lord. Deut. 33:27-29; Isa. 41:8-14; 43:1-8;44:1-3;49:25, 26; 52:1-12; 55:3-10, 13; Jer. 46:27, 28; Eze. 34:10-16; Hos. 2:23; 13:9-14; 14:4, 6.
>33. Israel to be the custodians of the Oracles (Scriptures) of God. Psa. 147:19, 21; Isa. 59-21.
>34. Israel to carry the Gospel to all the world. Gen. 28:14; Isa. 43:10-12 (witnesses), 21; Micah 5:7.
>35. Israel to be kind to the poor and set slaves free. Deut. 15:7, 11; Psa. 72:4; Isa. 42:7; 49:9; 58:6.
>36. Israel to be the heir of the world. Rom. 4:13.
>37. Israel to be God's Glory. Isa. 46:13; 49:3; 60:1, 2.
>38. Israel to possess God's Holy Spirit as well as His Word. Isa. 44:3; 59:21; Hagg. 2:5.

This is an american prison sperg ideology get the fuck out of here kike worshipper.

Prove what? Scripture hasn't changed. There's all the proof you need.

Islam was a pagan moon cult that worshiped a goddess. That's why there's a vagina that they kiss in the Kaaba.

Looks like his latest video on (((Atheism))) pissed off a bunch of fedoras.

>39. Israel to be God's Heritage, formed by God, forever. Deut. 4:20; 7:6; 14:2; 2nd Sam. 7:23; 1st Kings 8:51, 53; Isa. 43:21; 54:5-10; Hos. 2:19, 23; Joel 2:27; Micah 7:14 -18.
>40. Israel is the nation appointed to bring glory to God. Isa. 41:8-16; 43:10, 21; 44:23; 49:3.

This is obviously not the Jews we know today.

you know, as a Christian, I really dont care. You Nords were always nigger tier. your ancestors culture was mud huts, village raids, and other African style bullshit. Fuck, I hope you go extinct, and the thing is, you know you will go extinct. lol

Perhaps, I've thought about this, but something about him rubs me the wrong way and I find it highly suspicious. In the end times, there are supposed to be all sorts of people pretending (very convincingly) to be on our side so that they can pollute our minds and message.

>I'm rubber you're glue

is it true there is pagan lore which says Odin sucked a dick? i read that somewhere

t. polish diaspora

If you see in the german history, only after the industrialization and the exodus towards the cities that men started to marry young.

A strong man could figure it out, it's called ingenuity. The best men will get what they deserve, though.

This shit was around long before those prison assholes started on it. It's not even a theology. Either the migrations are true and we really are the Israelites or it isn't and we aren't. You don't even need to inject racism or extermination of people into it.

>my ancestors
Your ancestors have been Christian for hundreds of years. You're shitting on their graves and rebelling against God. You are a fedora just like any other, without a cause and totally nihilist and hedonist.

> stabbed my bandmate 70 times
> was self-defence!

> not a total degenerate