How will joss recreate this scene?

How will joss recreate this scene?

>man hit by drunk driver (i.e. injured from rapid acceleration)
>superman then accelerates him 10x faster to "get him to the hospital in 2 seconds"
>"remember when I saved you lol?"
Comic books belong in the garbage.

He was hit by flying glass from the drunk driver driving through his office. Reading comprehension is necessary

fuck you hell find a way just like he did with this iconic scene. I watch this everyday and it just gets my so pumped up I want to punch a thousand nazis

>didn't even read the whole page
>or cannot into reading comprehension

you dumb faggot retard someone literally already replied to that poster about not reading. you are a dumb ass fucking dipshit jesus fucking christ

lol your worldview is pathetic

what pussy fucking Superman is this that cant even hold some fucking chains? even a body builder could hold that shit FUCK COMICS

no wonder Sup Forums is an intellectual wasteland unlike Sup Forums

You've clearly never worked a day in your life if you think "a bodybuilder" could lift a chain like that.

well fuck you Superman can move mountains last time I check, are the chains made of kryptonite?

I could lift those chains

No you can't.

This movie was overrated as fuck but this scene was simply legendary.

His powers were still regerating after using his supernova too many times.

Maybe if they were made of aluminum or something.

Rwaarrgghhh

What are they protesting?

>he dindu nuffing
>Trump like figure
>Travel ban analogy

I'm just guessing

Fucking go back to re di t.

Someone leaked Superman's secret identity, and the police wanted to arrest him. Everyone was there to block the police from entering his appartment.

salty bitch lol

I can deadlift 650. I'm pretty sure I could lift those chains, maybe power clean them on to my back

>arrest Superman
How the fuck would they do that?

>samefagging

Can someone pinpoint me the exact moment where police became the bad guys?

>Superman needs weak humans protecting him
wow how exciting, being a comic fan must be suffering

the links visible in the panel would easily weigh over 1,000 lb. Superman has big hands and he can barely get them around them, that's really fucking thick steel

when they started mercilessly executing innocent black people in the street. its practically a sport for them. pigs are evil

>Someone leaked Superman's secret identity
when I was a kid he used to fight intergalactic villains now he lift chains and fights the evil police

are you retarded? a collision is not the same as being accelerated, thats what being in a car is

this is a depowered Superman for some reason I cant remember

it coincided with cell phone cameras becoming a thing

nu-Superman cant even fly anymore

Not really, anyone who thinks German aren't prone to collectivism has never been to Germany.

The fuck is that Hector Salamanca?

Believing in liberalism drains him of strength.

Only in countries where any fat chucklefuck can join the police force.

>And you Dante, [incredibly long and detailed expository description]

My god I finally understand why people hate comic book writing.

Superman fighting the cops was a dark time in DC history

fortunately DC has reduced SJW shit by about 75% over the last year, though it's obviously still there

actually the damage caused in a collision is from deceleration, which is just negative acceleration.

the vast majority of superhero films/comics would be rather less enjoyable if whiplash was represented realistically.

>legalized thugs
>unless you have contacts or are rich good luck having them give a fuck about you if you are a victim
>only there to force state tyranny and abuse their position
>etc.
not everyone is a state worshipping cuck

>I have never ready a history book: The Post

Tupac

go back in time, that's when it became popular

tupac might have been a visible turning point but it's pretty fucking obvious that the actual cause was the war on drugs.

That and perhaps the treatment of anti-war protestors.

Germans love being authoritarian robots though. It's simply their nature.