Why Doesn't Iceland Accept Refugees?

They have a very small, inbred population that would benefit greatly from having more people, especially people of a different race so they could mix and experience hybrid vigor.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/more-than-11000-icelanders-offer-to-house-syrian-refugees-to-help-european-crisis-10480505.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lq0aIsiZ44o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe because they have a brain

Too far and too desolate.
I think they've accepted some and have somekind of an degenerate AWOOO going on, but it's expensive to fly them over there and they don't come by themselves.

Only place in Iceland to rape and pillage for niggers is Reykjavik, which is pretty much like any nordic city - you might as well stay in Göteborg. The real beauty of Iceland is in the rural areas and fishing towns, and that's where you'll also find the whitest, purest women in the world.

There are sheep everywhere, waterfalls, geysirs, glaciers, sulfur vents, small rivers and little farms with decent people mending them. Other than that there's pretty much just wasteland. Sure, it's my dream place, but niggers don't see ANYTHING of value in Iceland, except maybe the women. And raping those few women would never be worth living in Iceland.

If they had a brain, they would do what I suggested. They more inbred they become, they weaker their genes get.

They do take rapefuges. But not that many.
Calling us inbread is silly, we know all our 2-3 cousin and the thought about sexual relationship with them is discusting.
Hell, some of you guys think that fucking your 1st cousin is okey.

>He fell for the hybrid vigor meme

not enough sheep, too much rotten shark/whale killing

Because it's their fisk.
Also a small minority in this world, still speaking the old tongue.

Altso, mixing culture is always a bad idea.

this
they don't get this at all, you had to be 7th cousin out or more. It's just that they happen to actually know their lineage compared to the rest of you christian scum that hardly even know your own grand parents, like fucking animals......

They're better off adopting white babies and raising them if they want a more fresher genepool.

OP if this is not bait, you need to go for a helicopter ride. You fuck!

our immigration system pays close attention to where you are from and what the reason for your visit/stay is. That might not be stated cus equality ex dee, but a Norwegian rocket scientist would have a better chance of coming in than a Saudi Arabian rocket scientist I'd say (citation needed). Currently we accept maybe 5000 asylum seekers a year, and even that number sounds too high to me.

Refugees are a fucking waste on tax money and we dont need that. There's plenty of job opportunities here in fields that require brain power and invention, so hopefully we will attract smart people from around the globe in the next years.

You also seem to have a bit of a misconception of what 'race' Icelanders are. The first settlers came from a great variety of places, Celts, Anglos, Norwegians, and the recent wave of poles are all examples of the variation of the gene pool we have.

>but that app which tells you if you are fucking a relative haha ex dee !

no.

Iceland does take in refugees

hello my norwegian brother. how fares the kingdom of norway?

Muslims have been inbreeding for a thousand years. How would this "vigor" help Iceland?

5000???

You are dead.

>fat and unattractive women helping refugees

Negative, alive and breathing. As i said, the number sounds way too high for me.

I'd live in Iceland. Any jobs relating to Computer Science over there?

The industry around Computer Science is big here. If you would put all the effort into it you could easily get a job here. Don't know the pay per month but a 1-3 year university education in it will almost guarantee you a job in the field.

Actually your "quota" (whatever that means) is 50 according to this article.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/more-than-11000-icelanders-offer-to-house-syrian-refugees-to-help-european-crisis-10480505.html

I can tell you from what I heard, this entire statement was built on some normie facebook group that offered help such as clothing, advice, food and such to the refugees that would arrive here and it had 11k members. This news source is fucking retarded for twisting words so bad.

FPBP

Do i have to be a citizen?

That's good to know.

Learning your language would be problematic. I find it beautiful but there aren't many resources online.

Yeah applying for citizenship I suppose/and or attempting to seduce and marry an Icelandic.

You also have to change your name to an Icelandic one I heard

Listen to the language. Whereever you can, find your comfort zone, focus in and zone out on everything else and just listen to it. Even this is abit difficult for me to understand as it contains a blend of both old-icelandic as well as the new or just 'modern' icelandic. You can tell which one is which no doubt.
youtube.com/watch?v=lq0aIsiZ44o

Also, do not forget to eat food every once in a while, as you may die from starvation. Also don't forget sleep. its healthy for your head.

Nordic names sound pretty good. I'm fine with this.

Incorrect
Would be nice tho

Hah, okay.

What....settlements are there outside of Rejkjavik that hold relevance?

Kekur Kekesson, Icelandic enough I think.

Free for use, I am not going to move anywhere.

>tfw Eesti seems like a cool and unique little country
>tfw half of it is filled with Russians

Tough luck lads.

Google Earth is your friend.

>Ahmed Mohammadsson, Mohammad Ahmedsson etc etc.

Why build houses for refugees when you could just not.

can we not

Not half, third.
Soviet Union dumped ~half a million of migrants here and this is one of reasons we revolted. Some of those migrants left when we departed in 1992.

IS EVERY CANADIAN A FAGGOT !?!??!?!
i am so triggered at these homos running rampant here

Really? I know a woman who married an Icelander and when she moved to Iceland she had to change her name to the Icelandic version because they have strict rules with names there

just teasing, bróv. keep your four corners cozy.

They aren't inbred, nor do they need anyone else, 30,000 people don't need anybody and so should a group of 3 ten thousands anywhere in the world.

sadly only Quebec is an ethnostate here. our country is becoming so unrecognizable, it's scary

Based Iceland, based as fuck. I really want to visit one day

>so hopefully we will attract smart people from around the globe in the next years
Your salaries are too small to live on a frozen island

dear god that language sounds nearly impossible to learn

I think that the Balts are pretty cool and unique, so it's really sad that the Soviets wanted you gone.