Static/Milestone thread

At comic con Jim Lee said that Milestone is slowly coming back. I mostly wanna see more Static. I wish they would hurry up bring back Milestone and Static but I want them to take their time .

Hey, OP. You realize that they gave the ball to Hudlin?

Priest is in talks with them too ;_;

That's great but I hate how they probably won't interact with the DC universe cause they are having their own universe .

Is it too early to hope for reprints of the original stuff?

Makes them stand out more.

I especially hate how Static won't interact with DC characters like the Teen Titans

they are taking too long to come out with new stuff . they announced milestone back last summer in 2015

That's not necessarily true at all. Static especially as their breakout character would be a good choice to appear in other Earth-0 books to build interest in the Milestone books.

They'd be different versions of the character, but would DC really care? Harley Quinn in her solo and in Suicide Squad are characterized differently and make no acknowledgement of each other in any way, yet they're both allowed to exist.

Remember buying this action figure next month helps support Static.

They did a horrible job with them in the DC books so far. The only decent crossover was the animated one.

>Whoop Whoop intensifies.

I thought he died.

Why on earth would you want that?
Because they did such a great job of working the Wildstorm characters into their universe?

McDuffy is the one who died

I feel like they didn't even try to work the Wildstorm characters in.

You have Midnighter, who has done okay; and Grifter in that terrible weekly book they did.

Other than that, all the Wildstorm characters mainly only interacted with each other (except for Liefeld's Hawkman, but we're all happier forgetting about that, yea?)

I hope he get's more action figures with his other outfits .

Static over time .

No, Static and Icon have had vol 1s listed on Amazon for a while. Release dates removed though probably because DC is waiting on the new stuff to be ready before they start shilling reprints.

is this from the DC Iconcs line? Or Multiverse? If it's the latter then Mattel is stepping up their game.

I think it's from DC Icons

I just want more Xombi

is there any good static fanfics that aren't slash/shipping ?

I hope they put static in Injustice 2.

Given DC's current situation, Lee and Johns are no longer part of the creative teams on the Milestone graphic novel line.