So... is Peter like... the only white kid at that school?

So... is Peter like... the only white kid at that school?

Shoulda gone with Miles. It is 2017 after all

What do you think a public school in queens in 2017 is like?

>american school
>60% black
>30% hispanic
>9% asian
>1% white
>1% school shooter

How many times are you going to make this thread or variations? You get the answer every time.

Welcome to a fucking multicultural city you mongoloid, jesus christ.

Why are you so racist OP?

Jeez, this is a lot of butthurt just for pointing something out. Also this is the first time I've made this thread. Making me think other people think this too.

>What do you think a public school in DETROIT in 2017 is like?
Fixed

I'm sick of you people who think that being racist and posting "nigger this, nigger that" is cool. You just look retarded. The US have been multicultural for ages, it's nothing new, and anons bitching on Sup Forums won't change that.

He wasn't the only white student at that school, but it's New York, New York is less than 25% white if you only count people who are age 15 or under.

Go to New York and you will see that the vast majority teenagers there will be non-white.

not diverse enough

inb4 a t

Who cares what you are sick of mudblood?

kekk

>Making me think other people think this too.
No. everyone else is perfectly fine accepting Earth's brown future, only you alt-tards make a fuss about it

Okay, someone just reply to this guy with a picture of the fish with a fishing line in front of it. Because otherwise he's just going to keep going.

>go to sweden
>no whites

Let the West fall. Let China take over and genocide the non-whites.

>actually watching this shit
you deserve it

>Mary Jane, Peter's redhead 11/10 love interest
>changed to Michelle Jane, is some manjawed greasy manthing

>Flash Thompson, jock, football champion, school bully, future war hero and Venom
>played by a scrawny Indian manlet
Amazing casting, this movie
The best reboot we've had

How is pointing out that Peter is like the only white kid making a fuss about it? I'm more annoyed that they ham fisted that whole "Oh I'm MJ by the way". Y'know, the character famous for being a firey redhead who would be a wild cat, turned into the weird girl who was pointed out that she was weird like EVERY time she was on screen, we get it.

I bet you're the type of person who cries racist when someone of colour plays an iconic white role but REEEEES whenever whitey takes a foreign role. Like Matt Damon being in that Great Wall of China film.

t. reddit

HELLA DIVERSE

You're exposing yourself quickly.

>>Mary Jane, Peter's redhead 11/10 love interest
lol

when the fuck was she ever 11/10 in a Spider-Man film

>turned into the weird girl
>girl

Honestly, I don't get how they haven't chose to pick up Miles Morales as the next Spidey.
They go and pick a diverse cast for Homecoming but keep the while male lead.

Because Miles Morales isn't as iconic as Peter Parker. No average Joe even knows who that is.

Neither was Iron Man, Thor, Ant-Man, Dr. Strange, and making shows like Jessica Jones or Luke Cage.
As soon as they make the movie then every Joe Blo knows who Miles Morales is.