ITT: Actresses who can realistically pull off capequeen roles

ITT: Actresses who can realistically pull off capequeen roles

Mackenzie Foy has a black belt in Taekwondo and can easily take down people the size of Jimmy Fallon.
youtube.com/watch?v=ClAzH3R8QcU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qto_Sx4Id6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haha try that with me bitch!

go on...

I'd make that uppity bitch look like a fool. Try that shit with me and I'll show you real pain.

Tae Kwon Do is what you learn at the mall. It's a meme. I'd knock that dumb slut out without any mall training.

>A girl ever being able to take down a man.

does he normally try that hard to be funny? cringe city

STOP

Everyone on the internet thinks they're such a tough guy. If an 80 lb little girl messed with you on the street you wouldn't be so tough.

Rousey would make you her bitch, fat ass

Taekwondo must be a fucking meme is someone of that age can be black belt.

>capequeen
underrated

Make me, McDojo faggot

*teleports behind you*
heh, not so tough are you now
*memes*

how hard can it be? his name is Fall on

Put one in my house while I'm asleep naked and guarantee that anything that happens will have no legal ramifications and I'll show you exactly how hard I am

You don't know what it takes to be successful on Television where you might get 30 seconds of your audience's attention between commercial breaks. Gotta be memorable.

is that coffee stain on his pants?

>How much can Ronda Rousey bench press?
According to Leo Frincu, the California-based trainer who has worked with Rousey for much of her career, she can power-clean 135 pounds for a single, squat 160 for 20 reps, bench-press 100 pounds for up to 15 reps and bang out 40 to 50 unbroken conventional push-ups.

I could do that when I was in gradeschool.

She's been practicing from a very young age, that's why.

Yeah she can take him down when he's going through the steps with her, not so much when he throws a punch in her face and there isn't anything she can do about it.

It's your mother's vaginal discharge you fucking nigger

>order to do this move you must grab my wrist in a very specific way and also don't try to fight back or twist your body

taekwondo teaches grapples?

>video says its taekwondo
>its actually twist the wrist aikido bullshit where someone could just wail on you with their other hand or throw their entire body onto you

If you can advance that fast as a child then it's still a meme martial art. In most disciplines children can do some light practices, but tests for advance in belts are for 12/13 years as minimun.

posting superior self defense techniques

youtube.com/watch?v=Qto_Sx4Id6k

>grab my arm
>other arm
>MY other arm

>demonstrating something in a controlled manner for the audience means you can't do it in a real sitiation

She posts kicking and striking vids on her ig regularly. This was for tv

who?

could you imagine if someone did this sketch with a white instructor and all black female students? They'd be called a creepy black fetishist

Kek. 160?
I'm a fat lard that does the same thing with a 50% fat percentage.
So the best women can offer is bested by a guy that literally has half his weight be fat?

Do you think that would work at all in a real life scenario, when someone is an actual threat?

This Jimmy is really... What is the word?

That's exactly what that means. All anyone would have to do is spin their body inwards and elbow that bitch in her qt face.

balls make this possible

Why do I have a feeling Steven Seagal posted this?

Have you never gotten your arm twisted? It's not a fighting technique but of course it works

insufferable

I'm saying it doesn't have any practical application in a serious fight, especially when going up against someone with such such a big height and weight advantage over you.