Global road fatalities per 100,000 motor vehicles list

What are the countries you would avoid driving in?

Tell me what was it like to drive in a foreign country if you've ever done so.

I've only driven in America and never encountered any troubles, but it must be because I live in a predominantly rich area and rich people tend to have expensive cars so they are very cautious when driving.

Bump

Bump

Hump

>per capita
This not a fair comparison. Many European countries and Asian countries barely drive. They have a much more extended public trans system. Which makes deaths per capita seem much lower. Deaths/distance drive, would be a much better way to measure road safety.

this question doesn't have any sense because you don't actually "drive in a country", you drive in roads that are located in specific locations in a country, and besides there are a lot of factors influencing road accidents, like use of seat belts, vehicles used, etc., not only driving

Why is there no F1 driver from San Marino?

>brazil

There's no escape. People die in Brazil in so many ways it makes me wonder how the fuck I'm still alive

It's per vehicles you fucking retard

Still, you are much less likely to have an accident, if you only drive a few blocks to work in paris, than miles and miles in the US.

Also it depends a lot on whether you let women drive.

>90% of the nation primarily uses cars
>still on par with western europe

Congrats m9

>Data from 2013
They should updated this years ago, it's ancient. The number of road fatalities here dropped to 107 in 2017, a 57% decrease since 2013. Lowest number of road fatalities recorded since 1947.

>2013
>5971
Who made this list?

We can't read whatever it is you posted senpai.

My country has high road fatalities because:
1. High numbers of mopeds on the road which means any accidents will likely end up in deaths.
2. High duty tax on imported cars, up to 100% of the sticker price. This is to protect our Mahathir's retarded Proton car company.

Item no. 2 means safe imported cars are too expensive for the lower middle income group. This causes people to buy the much cheaper mopeds (item 1) and ride up to 5 people on a moped. Also, the local Proton cars are rubbish and until very recently, don't even have airbags and ABS as standard.

I hitchhiked in the Cook Islands once.
A significant amount of people on the largest island own mopeds and those who don't drive little pickups or Chinese-made trucks. Not very safe designs but you can't go all that fast.

On the smaller islands, it's all mopeds, but like on the main island, no one wears a helmet.

Do you have random alcohol checks in your cunt?

REMOVE BRAZIL BITCH! REMOVE BRAAAAAZIIIIIILLL!!!

nigs m8

>not using my map

>NINE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED AND SIXTY TWO

How is that even possible? They must be intentionally running into each other. I essentially feel unsafe anywhere but the UK in this regard, other counties have no courtesy when driving at all, it really is horrible I don't know how everyone can be so inconsiderate

Wouldn't drive anywhere near eastern europe

Only time when I came close to death in a car was in Armenia, when our taxi driver was racing down mountain roads with no working lights at night and there were no barriers and almost slid off the cliff. After it happened we said 'what happened' and he says 'I wasn't paying attention hehe', terrifying. Plus, half the cars in the proper east countries have gas (as in actual gas) powered cars, it's stored in huge tanks in the boot, so if you crash you explode as well

>barely drive

you are wrong and please refrain from commenting on european things from the new world

>Plus, half the cars in the proper east countries have gas (as in actual gas) powered cars, it's stored in huge tanks in the boot, so if you crash you explode as well

We have this too and it's 100% safe.

It might well be safe but it's very unnerving having a huge tank of pressurised gas behind your head

Every country has