The skeletal lanklet that's like a parody of a nerd that has a 6/10 girlfriend at my gym

>The skeletal lanklet that's like a parody of a nerd that has a 6/10 girlfriend at my gym

How is this fucking fair?

Well?

He is taller than you you fucking manlet scum
back to the pit

I'm 6 feet though

It's probably because you're racist

cutoff is 6'2

In otherwords avarage, not in a disadvantage or advantage. The lanklet has an advantage due to his height.

You've made the mistake of believing memes.

>has a 6/10 girlfriend
>6/10
that's the thing
y'all virginfags expect some sex goddess to fall on your lap. lower your expectations, raise your skills, somewhere at the middle you will find results

Senpai this guy is awkward and looks like he has AIDS

>8/10 science partner says she likes me
>go out on a few dates
>she's really into history
>think she's perfect
>after a while I realize she mostly plays paradox games like eu4 or reads all day
>begins making me feel like a brainlet
>tries starting long discussions but ends them when she learns that I haven't heard about things like the Pomeranian war

How do I achieve this

probably scooped her up while she was still young and naive
young girls have no standards

>just find someone that you'll hate as much as you hate yourself BRUH

Why don't you ask her to tell you about things you don't know about then.

Maybe you could, like, share information. Sounds like something people do.

>get into paradox games
>play them with her
>read Wikipedia articles on shit she talks about, and shit you hear in the games
>Maybe browse /his/ if it helps?
>Ask her to tell you shit about the stuff she tries to start a conversation about
>At the same time maintain your own independence and hobbies
>????????
>get qt nerdy gf

she just gets mad dude
she gave me this huge 90lb book of WW2 after I asked her about the Japanese in papua new guinea

yes
and hate-fuck the shit out of her
then you're no longer a pathetic virgin. congratulations

Because he actually TRIED you fucking pathetic faggot. Maybe if you TRIED instead of spamming /r9k/ threads here every day you could get a fucking girlfriend.

She sounds like a pretentious asshole honestly.

>Ask her to tell you shit about the stuff she tries to start a conversation about
just this
women love to talk. holy shit how they love to talk
just listening to her should be enough

yes, then I will be a bitter and miserable old faggot, either alone again or stuck with some disgusting creature. It will be even worse than before because then i won't have the illusion of losing my virginity to cling to.

FUCKING normie

>get into paradox games
already play vic 2
>play them with her
she beat me with Finland while I was France
>read Wikipedia articles on shit she talks about, and shit you hear in the games
been doing that for a while and seems to work
>Maybe browse /his/ if it helps?
i do
>At the same time maintain your own independence and hobbies
same interests mostly

fugging is pretty great though but its starting to feel like a femdom.

Eat shit you pathetic fucking runt. You're upset because you know in your tiny mind I'm right. You don't even give yourself a chance. You're batting 000 because you never take a swing. Sad.

No actually, sweetie, you see your knowledge is flawed, in fact based on this wikipedia article i just read, it was the jews' fault

You are right...I've never asked a girl out in my life and I just lash out here to cope

>Maybe if you TRIED instead of spamming /r9k/ threads here every day you could get a fucking girlfriend.
I have enough pattern recognition skills to know that this is about as likely to happen as my biceps instantly bulging to five times their size

It's never too late to change unless you're fucking dead. TAKE A CHANCE. Shitposting is fun but doing real things is more fun. I better see less of these threads whenever i check this shit board, improve yourself. You aren't too far gone. I've been where you're at.

or you can stop being a virgin
the solution is there, take it or keep living in shame and frustration

How can I find friends who will be positive and help me? I'm starting to realize maybe my environment is holding me back. I spend most of my freetime on Sup Forums of course and this place only seems to reinforce and encourage inadequate behaviours and views of the world.

She's either not real or not an 8/10.

>aggressive tattooed mexican manlet at my gym comes in to train with two 7/10s and hits on the other women there sometimes
>I’m 6’3, white, decently /fit/, and have been called attractive by a few women before yet still a fucking virgin

God isn’t real

And women are all retards

then leave Sup Forums... o wait nobody leaves ever
just compartamentalize your life i guess. me i feel like a comic superhero, always trying to not show my powerlevel
as for
>friends who will be positive and help me
well you live in an anglo country... might as well believe in Jesus or in yourself. sorry but that's how shit anglo world is

Take up a hobby and meet people through that. I fish and kickbox, I meet nice people all the time, not lifelong buds but good decent people that I can talk to about shit.The internet is a fallback because you haven't found a real hobby and it's not your fault as you and I both grew up on the computer all the time.

personal preference mostly 2bh

being a virgin is not the problem my paragay fiend, having the current qualities that lead to me being a virgin is the real problem
but you can't see it because these depths are too murky from the surface

I can of course leave Sup Forums and ive done so for numerous lengths of time but in real life I cant find anyone who understands me.

They're either degenerates (much more so than I am) or actually successful/becoming successful so they have no time for my excuses or negative attitude. I tried to make a few friends at the gym but I quickly realized it's pointless when they're so much better than me

I love seeing people coping with how much they fail at wommyns.

Just gotta keep trying my dude. I know shit gets lonely and discouraging and "keep going" isn't great advice but a man has to push forward in life. Posting these threads constantly and dwelling on things isn't good for you.

>ive done so for numerous lengths of time
yet you're here again
and you just confirmed that your very own enviroment is shit. so i dunno, trust Jesus or Buddha
at least you're trying to improve. once you improve physically you'll notice you have to improve emotionally. just keep it up
"we're all gonna make it", said the saint patron

No one is able to give me any actionable advice so I keep making threads on several boards until I get a sufficient answer

The advice is just that though; keep making an effort to improve. That's all that can be said.

You gotta ask specifics if you want advise, ain't nobody gon give the full rundown from mum's basement to grandad with 10 grankids.

Effort needs to be done in the right direction and by the right person. One can get far better advise then just keep trying. That's also the part everyone knows already. Trying is not enough fir success.

So typical normie shit. Im not trying to learn to paint or drive a car, I want to learn how to build discipline and get a better self image so I can become successful.

I'm stuck somewhere between extreme degenerate to "person becoming successful" so I cant get any friends. I don't fit in with the super losers but yet I'm too inferior right now for the future successful people

advice doesn't actually help

Have you tried martial arts? Dead serious question btw.

start cultivating evil and hopelessness until you become so callous and jaded you can trick some retarded teenaged junkie slut to accept your soulless cock until you choke her to death during sex

>nerdy lanklet
>has 6/10 gf

Could do better to be honest. Those guys are highly sought after.

Basically from what I can see, most girls love the lanklet look. Tall to get all that social status, but you don't look over intimidating as if you could snuff her life out in a second. Works well.

Considered it strongly recently. I actually made a thread and asked people on fit to determine a good school for me in my location

I don't see how this would help me or my situation

>I don't see how this would help me or my situation
it won't, but being a negative influence in peoples lives is better than not being an influence at all

Do it. Kickboxing, Muay thai, jiu-jitsu, judo, anything. Do your research on the gyms and give it a shot. It can do a lot for a downtrodden guy in terms of instilling discipline and pride.

lol
the funny is that i agree with this
at least he'll grow confident once he starts impacting negatively around him. feedback and shit

>and by the right person
what does this mean though
it can be misinterpreted and used as an excuse

I can't tell if it'll be a mcdojo where they do it as a joke or actually train it as a combat sport

>south american agreess with spreading evil
lmao

I got a few handjobs in High School, that counts for something

This.

>what does this mean though
>it can be misinterpreted and used as an excuse
It is an excuse though, or do you think every person on earth can do everything they think about? Some people require more effort, some require less and some can't at all. That's the case for every single challenge.

>guy who probably is funny and kind has a gf while a narrowminded racist crybaby with the personality of a brick wall can't get a gf
Seems 100% fair to me

>be me
>waiting for the bus alone in the dark
>couple kissing in the bus next to me
>felt so alone

ah i see
r9kfags can say "see??? i'm not able to do it" though now that you mentioned it

>women are retarded for having sex with people who aren't me!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

See if anyone noteworthy has trained there. If you check the hellhole that is /asp/ there's an mma thread that gives you a step by step on how to find a good gym. If you don't like the gym or the style try another.

>Making things up to fit your just world fallacy
Ah yes the guy without a girlfriend is a retarded neckbeard who believes in jewish conspiracy theories while the one with a girlfriend is a kind gentleman who'd never hurt a fly.

If you just want to learn to fight, co sider MMA, while a shitty martial art, which i hate for some mostly personal reason, every single place i saw teaching MMA was combat oriented rather then let's learn some movements together. Also consider that trying a gym is not much of an investment, just try and see if you like it.

this
the universe is totally fair

your self is not just the "free will" (not actually free), but your impulses, your body, the physiological responses in your body, your environment and your fate itself

if your life is shit it is because you are festering garbage, you are the nexative space of the value flux in the universal aaaaaaa flow, either kill yourself or spread the miseryas far as possible, this is the WILL TO POWER and it is the meaning of life

I'm a complete dickhead, and I'm married. I'd say she's a solid 7. She's probably too good for me, but she agreed, in front of God mind you, to play with my peepee forever.

The other problem is that it likely interferes with my wagecuck job so I have to work this in as well
>inb4 that's just excuses you can make it work if you cared enough

>forever
ayyyy until she divorces you
but even then you can say you climbed that mountain. you got the t-shirt
so there's always kudos to doing things no matter how bad you failed

If you're dumb enough to ask for dating advice on Sup Forums, especially on /r9k/ and /fit/, you are doomed and deserve to suffer.

Hey, I'm just trying to give some suggestions. What you end up doing is up to you but you seem like a perfect candidate to get into a martial art. You already claim to go to a regular gym, it's not too much different.

Tbh i just got tired of seeing your ridiculous threads and just had to respond because like I said I've been where you're at, kind of still am.

what a disgusting XX whore I hope she gets brain cacner

Why is that? This is just a discussion forum with many people of different backgrounds and experiences. Do you think people outside are somehow magically more knowledgeable? I've learned tons of useful things on Sup Forums.

>ayyyy until she divorces you
Meh, I'd just go find another, or not, I could just go fuck bar hags or something.

No

I’m saying that any woman who would prefer the company of an UGLY, VIOLENT, POOR, GENETICALLY INFERIOR, MANLET SHITSKIN over a decent white man is a piece of shit who deserves the rope

The white man is the most beautiful and desired creature on the planet

>The white man is the most beautiful and desired creature on the planet
Was that a Freudian thing, or did you just have an epiphany?

el americano...

I hinestly am not against that, some of them are really not able to, while some others don't try, some others shouldn't try at all.

and i'm not blaming you. if they use you as excuse it's their choice
i just wish you didn't say it, it kinda cuts away all hope and fosters predeterminism

I know I'm just saying I make a lot of excuses and have a bad attitude which is why I am not successful

>8/10
>into history, plays paradox games like eu4 or reads all day, has discussions with people about wars
impossible

hope is a disgusting degenerate emotion that only props up an illusory future that the subhuman can lean on to get through his pathetic day to day life

if I could I would snuff out hope like hooded executioner

Ur very wise for a paragayan

>fugging is pretty great though but its starting to feel like a femdom.
The do something different during sex. Ask to do something you like. Like pulling her hair or whatever the fuck you're into
duh

Are you trying to say it wasn't their fault?

Man they are not "using me" as an excuse, that's the truth, some people aren't able to do some things, why does that bother you?

>Swede hates hope.
>Sweden in ruins.
Really makes you think.

I'm not a swede, I renounce all nationalities, I am nothing but a monster

>I just typed this unironically and wonder why nobody wants to have sex with me

Well then, carry on.

Come on now leaflet, he was very likely to be ironic.

well you know how depression affects negatively the body
you'd be (or are) the kind of doctor that says "you have 3 monts tops to live" instead of offering options. not every patient says "ok i'm dead" and some actually cure themselves but the ones that give up are already on the death row. i think it's not good to tell people "give up" but it's best to give them options and let them choose the path

Honestly this guy has the most reasonabke opinion itt, i like you nonswede.

>tfw no nerd GF to make you feel like a brainlet

Suck my dick, faggot
Nice meme
I’m gonna go crazy if some bitch doesn’t let me bust inside her

>tfw 6'0 but driver's license says 5'10 so that I can embarrass manlets.

>Suck my dick, faggot
You think white males are beautiful and coveted, and then you want me to suck your dick? user, I just don't think this is your night.

She was shit testing you. The right answer is hitting her with stuff she doesn't know about and you do so you make her slightly insecure. If a girl feels that she is better than you at something that is very important to her she will unconsciously think of you as less than a man and drop you.

Man, some peopel have optiosn , some don't, when my father was dying you better believe doc didn't start listing weird ass options like going to some woodoo magician because maybe ti would work, some people terminal, when it is ther case you either pull the plug or live in peace, chasing false hope is counterproductive.

wew, sleepyness is starting to kick in.
"Some peopel are terminal" of course and i hope you will understand through the typos.