Turks, why isn't your dictator even hiding it any more?

what did he do? all he did so far purging gulenists and giving army back to secularists, police force to nationalists.

hes basically denying the freedom of your own opinion, the freedom of press and the freedom.

The turkish media is only publishing what makes him look good, stating that all criticism on the turkish fuhrer ehh i mean president is only trying to make him look bad.

i think ahmed is referring to the 'hitler' in the top right

>what did he do?
So you are freaking ok with it?

>let me tell you about your country
You can read Turkish or Is that what your media told u?

why are germans so buttblasted with erdoğan? you should start complaining about sherkel before arabic becomes your main language

you suddenly believe or fucking press? fucking faggot

true! but western media is hardly trustworthy. we saw what happened before brexit. also stop bullshiting. you don't care about freedom of opinion either. i saw lots of germans complaining about anti-coup protests in germany and saying how they must be banned.

*our

>implying
Enjoy your İmam Hatip generation.

It's like Kremlin trolls are running on Turkish proxies, top lel

Don't you get it yet?
He's keeping a lid on anyone who opposes him to avoid what happened in the Middle-East which has been out of control since the USA started taking out Saddam and the likes.

+5 lira added to your hizmet account

thats what the facts told me, german media is worse off than yours
dont jump to assumptions, when did i say that i believe german media? oh and i love you too ahmed
ofc i dont give a shit about free opinions, but especially the head of a state shouldnt abrogate basic human rights.

dumb roach

>This is what Putin's personal boypussy harem of a nation believes

Is there some cheese that fell on the floor? Why are the roaches out in force?

Your Mutti called me.

>This is what a disgusting mudslime imam's personal boypussy harem of disgusting mudslimes believe

Is this Joyce?

>wanting Turkey to become Lybia or Syria 2.0
>wanting even more refugees
Leave the roaches alone

See, all you're good is parroting what you're told. Now be a good boy and slurp those Russian semen from the BIG RUSSIAN COCK.

what the fuck did i just read