How Dangerous can Spider-man Be?

Another question, how fast is Spider-man?

As fast and as strong a threat as the writers want him to be.

He's as fast as a spider, if a spider was THIS big!

Pretty dangerous I guess. He was pretty dangerous when he cut loose in the climaxes of Grim Hunt and The Gauntlet. He also rekt a Herald of Galactus.

Answer to both: Extremely.

Besides the possibility of outside forces imbuing him with powers, I figured his most 'dangerous' potential was 'assassin spider-man' who had refined spider-sense and was easily willing to kill.

He's insanely fast

Also, when he's full-on, he has
>Wrecked the X-Men as a team
>Taken down Titania to the point that she's scared of him over Thor and the Avengers
>Literally beaten up Firelord
>One punched Harry Goblin
>Wrecked Fisk like he was a toddler
>Lifted an entire subway train over his head
>Held part of an entire building in place
>Tore off the Scorpion's tail in rage, which before that he said he never could

I didn't add any feats from Slott's reign of error, because it's all an illusion by Mysterio.

but HOW fast user?

40x a peak human I guess

wait, 40x a normal human, I didn't read my own page

When fighting random goons, he holds back a lot. If he used his full strength, he could punch their heads off.

Well, you have a guy who can lift around 30 tons (75 in a recent comic), who moves 30+ faster than a normal human, who can withstand a punch from the Hulk (just one or two at best), who has precognition that warns him of any danger and who is also pretty smart.

He dodged a sniper rifle at point black. Btw, sniper rifle bullets move twice as fast as the speed of sound.

He's not Quicksilver, but he's pretty fucking fast.

mheh

Scary Spidey usually answers the first question.

You don't know suffering until he rips off your face with his stick'em powers.

When will they stop pussyfooting around with the symbiotes and make a fully realized Reverse Spider-man so we can see Spider-powers used to full lethality?

He holds back. When Otto was in his body he accidentally punched off Scorpion's jaw.

Give post-goblin Harry the fucking Venom Symbiote

Take it with a grain of salt because it was a What If...? after all, but one issue had Spider-Man start to become more and more lethal. Eventually his powers got so strong that his Spider-Sense became a kind of precog and no one could touch him. There was another where he did go lethal at the end of Grim Hunt, causing him to basically become Spider-Kraven and took the contrived power of friendship to take him down. There was also another alternate reality Spidey during Identity Wars that became so strong from stealing other Spider-Men life forces that he was the universe's only hero, even being able to take Galactus down solo.

In the 616, he has been show to take out supports for docks and buildings if he gets mad enough. Web slinging gets him around town extremely fast, and if you mean reflexes, post-Spider Island with both Spider-Sense and Way of the Spider was pretty fast.

he'd be a god tier and super fucking creepy villian

>Reverse Spider-man so we can see Spider-powers used to full lethality?
Otto already did this in Superior when he started severing limbs with punches.

Harry is a fucking pussy, he couldn't even kick ass in a Iron Man suit.