>how much would you put into this?

all 4 inches

8 inches

One hollow point

Who is this cunny bunny haha

25 years in jail

bitch please, im gonna get that luigi

About 4ml

I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶x̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶N̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶g̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶u̶b̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶6̶9̶.̶ ̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶p̶e̶n̶e̶t̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶c̶i̶r̶c̶u̶m̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶k̶i̶d̶d̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶.̶

SPREAD EM

SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

REPORTED

get this hothead out of here

You're a sick puppy

And they say chivalry is dead.

based mod

you going to jail now mother fucker

go back to your Gen Xer dubstep forum, ugly old English pedophile

I just saw Glengarry Glen Ross and I did not like it.

The paedophiles, at whatever level, they rule the devil, whatever you want to call, this interdimensional thing, which gives them advanced off world technology, the fallen one, that’s not of this world, is giving them advanced knowledge on how to construct these systems that have already been used before on other populations. That’s Satan. Satan became something, that you know, the stupid preacher tells you about, who’s totally controlled or something you read about in the news or TV, but this is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us, rather than the divine free will we are given to build something much better and empowers the species so the species is now making a decision about its entire future. I know from looking at all the data, researching it, studying it, watching the enemy, that’s the big decision that humanity has now got before us.

Best time to kill self my dude, you finally know you're retarded