Your thoughts on this character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qku114m0NEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

marriage material obviously.

the type of person though that all the naysaying, sourfaced, ungifted, uncreative Rons of the world whine about for being "weird" like being interesting is so bad

but what about not sticking your dick in crazy?

She's not crazy. She's autistic

Anyone know if you're supposed to stick your dick in autism?
I didn't have this talk with my mum.

Cute.

Should have been changed to be his love interest in the movies. The books one was fine but in the film she actually had way more chemistry with Harry and actually felt like they were setting up a romance before randomly going over to boring Ginny.

whats with those glasses?

she's more creative than autistic (which is more mathy). probably something closer to schizophrenia, or whatever condition artists and shamans historically have.

(basically the type of person jealous uncreatives would call a "kook", they make unexpected connections)

Out of all the girls, Ginny was the worst.

She even got blacked by Dean Thomas.

>luna lovegood
>lovegood
>never get to see the entire quidditch team run a train on her

A cute.

When did she wear a lion hat when shes a ravenclaw?

So hip and cool XD XD XD

To support Gryffindor in their match against Slytherin.

a qt3.14

would wife

agreed
Would have beaten the limp romance we did get

I don't even though why I pointed it out I just want a go on that sweet autismo pusy.

Literally could have had the best girl and picked the worst.

gosh if I were him I would have so made it happen with her. LOOK at that ethereal little cutie.

Everybody thinks that teenagers who act like grown-ups are acting like crazy people or children.

It's weird.

Come on Harry.

She sees the Minecraft creepers or some shit

>...stroke that tiny boy cock for me

Loveboob

Irish girls always have such dreamy, sparkly eyes.

See also, Bilinda Butcher of My Bloody Valentine, who really reminds me of Luna desu.

Straighten out that crumpled horn, Potter

asian type fold does it

It's not all Irish faces, but like 20-30% maybe?

Or the obvious.

that, and also there's just a kind of 'magic sparkle' thing about Irish eyes. like a twinkle. there's even that old "When Irish Eyes are Smiling" song about it.

and their eyes are often big and crystalline too which adds to it.

did he make the right choice?

That's a nice body.

Just another forgettable cardboard character in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs." I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing.

Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Fun fact: 'black Irish' originally (way, way originally) referred to very dark blue eyes. It was later for Spanish-Irish, and later for Dublin Africans, and later for Afro-Caribbeans.

he made the English choice. I don't think anyone outside of England understands it.

STRIKE TEAM
HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE EM

nicer body than Watson

It's unfortunate that she was in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least the books were good though
"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Literally the most average looking body our species could muster. You could give me a mountain of clay and 50 years of time to practice and I still wouldn't be able to craft a body that screamed "5/10" more than that.

Nope.

for a retard

Who's the qt

>that evil cat

you leave Crookshanks alone

Even in the books it doesn't really make sense, I guess it's because originally Hermione and Harry were obviously going to end up, but as JKR stated she didnt because some fan made her promise that ron n hermy was a thing

so then when they introduced wacky luna, the embodiment of getting away from Harry's muggle life. I figured, wow no brainer they're gonna end up. Nope. I'll excuse Harry in the books cuz Ginny is pretty badass and redheads are hot, but whoever plays Ginny isn't hot, and movie ginny is a dull whiner.

No they weren't. They were never set-up to be together. Hell you can see Ron/Hermione getting set up as early as the second or third book.

her original plan was literally Harry Hermione and ron dies. what are you on about, I know Ron/hermione start getting set up, thats what I said

why did Rowling hate Lavender so much? She was set up as the anal queen in the third book, then when you think there's gonna be some wand in anus action in the 6th Rowling just freaks out and decides to death by cannibalism poor Lavender

What? Lavender survives in the book. She only died in the film.

>autistic (which is more mathy)

But user, i'm shit at math.

JUST

>She was set up as the anal queen in the third book
Explain

Does anyone have a link to the romantic kino of the guy that greenscreened Bonnie Wright next to him?

youtube.com/watch?v=qku114m0NEk

Happened to sersh too, maybe to a lesser extent. These Irishwomen need to be impregnated by 20 for their features to make any sense.

Hermione should have had a Dicc

This would have made the movies so much better. A girl that covers for her insecurities by being a bossy know-it-all, crying in the bathroom when Harry finds her and then kissing him so close he feels her dicc bulge. Her face getting all red when Malfoy picks on her but her little dicc spurting in her panties. Then the dance scene with her lovely dress and the extended long take with Harry as they film the full waltz routine and end outside kissing in the moonlight before Hermione has her first time and a mind shattering orgasm as Harry bottoms out in her and she erupts all over her satin dress with her feminine dicc.

Dicc.

Sersh lost the weight she put on though, she looks great now.

jesus shes gonna go the way of Sean young and bloat out and fade into obscurity.

u wot
Saoirse has very nice features. Very striking.

giv luna gf

old photo fake news

>Oh hello harry I was just about to go to sleep, what can I help you with

No he didn't. And neither did the casting director

I think some nurgles might've gotten trapped in here can you fish them out for me?

Hey she dropped weight. Good for her.
She's still the "less attractive version of Saoirse Ronan" but you know.

she was cast at like age 9 dude
and there were only three books out then, they didn't know she'd be the love interest til 2005 with the sixth book

>that exposed neck

mmmmmmmmm very nice

>no replies

you're slipping

those two together can topple the entire british royalty

there it is

he ran it into the ground
no one cares anymore

they can probably topple a bus if they sit on the same side

Grow up or fuck off back to tumblr

Am I faceblind?

Do they really have sex in Hogwarts? There's like a thousand portraits watching, and ghosts, and Filch with his shitty cat, and fucking Peeves. It's impossible not to get cockblocked in Hogwarts. Even Harry and Ron have cockblocked Dean once when he was about to BLACK Ginny.

We already went over this user. Both are slim currently.

>what is this kid doing doesn't he know I'm thrice his age? oh god he probably masturbated to my nude scene. i wonder if he's past breastfeeding age, oh well they're probably too small anyway

No, they have similar looks.

*set her phaser to kill and shoot to your heart

Nice try, 2013 poster.

Wait she's in her 30s?!!?!? It's a tragedy Carl only had a crush on her for like 1 episode.

She looks like a mix of sersh and elizabeth debicki

lewd

unJUSTed?

You can see it in literally their first interaction, there's never any tension between harry and hermione that would lead to them being interested in each other and I read that years before it was made implicit.

Also, Harry literally finds Hermione boring to hang out with when he's stuck with just her in the 4th book after the falling out with Ron. Her whole humorless bookish thing wears thin for him quickly, even if he appreciates her friendship.

Are you sure you mean nurgles?

Some pedo stuff going on in this picture

never ever seen or read a harry potter movie/book, so i don't have thoughts beyond thinking she looks like a qt

Step aside womanlets

Fuck off.

what about no

no

giv wizard gf

apu mashik no wor leik dat

reddit shit