Electric Dreams

Is Sup Forums looking forward to the new anthology show based on the works of Philip K. Dick? Pic related stars in episode 10.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BVVeeOwlzXy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at those jugs.

well will you look at her. just standing there needing to be fucked.

I bet she has big pink ghost nipples. It's too bad her tits don't have blue veins

giv pale gf

racist frogposter

im sad and lonely

>based on the works of Philip K. Dick

why? Only his acid addled works were good and all of his stuff had bland characters. He obviously thought little of women and minorities from what were his depictions of them, which doesn't fit 2017's sensibilities.

but le Blade Runner xD I guess

When will Hollywood have the balls to adapt this piece of PKD kino?

By a black man, right?

Based giv poster

her older sister

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1490/90/1490909154603.jpg

I'll Philip K. Dick HER!

y-you too~

most of us are

superior pale girls like this of mild bearing don't get with subhumans tb quite honest desu

remember that blacks are a different pre-human sub-species of hominid. didn't breed with Neanderthal or Denovisian so they're basically a primitive model. might as well be Homo Erectus.

neanderthal master race reporting in

just sit on my face already you dumb cunt

HAHA WTF AT HER GORILLA ARMS AND HANDS, shit tier waifu you goys have

check out hayley bennett for a non retarded version of her

this desu

she graduated with a high GPA

Holy SHIT those are some big breasts.

GPA .. GIANT PALE ASS

ON MY FACE

I want this...

will she make it big?

she's making it big rn

She'll be in the Snowpiercer TV adaptation as well. Can't wait for both.

i'd like to pierce her snow

built for breeding

ghost nipples?

>virgin?

She's there to melt all the snow, user.

I have some "melted" "snow" for her

Anyone see captain fantastic?

>Snowpiercer TV adaption

Fucking why? Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the fucking movie but why the fuck does it need a TV show? The fuck? I mean unless it's going to be about the years before shit hit the fan then I don't want to see this shitfest. It'll literally be whoever the fuck is in charge stretching out 2 hour movie across 3-4 fucking seasons of bullshit nothingness.

either that's a really bad pic or those are the fucking worst arms ever.

Lots of pale redheads have this translucent skin, you can see their veins and shit underneath

great movie

She's a decent actress but I doubt she can still get work after the visible sweat on her boobs in this picture and everyone else getting disgusted with her a result.

I haven't read the graphic novel, maybe they'll adapt that instead. There was more story to tell regardless, imo.

>TFW you only come to Sup Forums for bassoposting

she is beautiful.nice hair

She looks like Lordes kind of

And you can see her lopsided nipple in these pics

it's one of the flowers on her dress

I bet you're posting on a phone, aren't you

why can't she be my gf?

Of course which is why I said if it was going to be a "prequel" if you'll even call it that, then I'd be open to it...you know the events leading up to them being on the train or even the revolt or whatever then I'd be okay with it but if it's just a literal adaptation for TV then it's going to be shit.

Also

>red head
>pale

MUH FUCKING DICK

Philip Dick is one of my favorite authors but the sci-fi world really needs to move on. Their dick obsession is holding back the exploration of new ideas or even the rediscovering other sci fi authors from the past.

I'd like to see the events leading up to the train, yes, maybe see it being put together, the political forces working toward and against such an audacious plan, the passenger selection process, the erosion of human dignity as people realize what kind of cramped hell they're in for. mite b cool

That's the only way I could see a TV show about it being even remotely watchable.

I have no idea who the fuck this is but she is absolutely beautiful. I wish I could save up every load I've every ejaculated and put it deep inside of her.

She'll be playing "LJ Anderson" on the Snowpiercer show.

literally meaningless, girls are handed A's no matter what.

i hope one of these days somebody givs you one of these gf's.

nice i have 303

>neanderthal's more fit
>all dead or bred out of existence

Really makes me think

y-you too~

>Snowpiercer show
>look it up

>male black lead
>ginger woman lead

dropped

I want to lick the fuzz between her tits.

this thread is getting me all worked up

You can see it pretty clearly on her arm here.

just look how pale her neck is

why her eyes so far apart?

>he doesn't like ayys
get your pleb trash taste out of here

Wasn't she the ugly ginger in that movie with Karen Gillian?

I didn't know Pink Guy was in Twilight

she's going to be in the Slenderman movie also

When does it start? No date listed on IMDB. I'm definitely going to watch this.

With Joey King, too

Some time in January

instagram.com/p/BVVeeOwlzXy/

I would guess around December.

i'm still waiting for a dick biopic, particularly based on his writings from "the exegesis of phillip k. dick," but only if the film makers also get full access to the entirety of those texts, rather than the published copy, which isn't even a 1/10th of the content that is actually there.