Give me your HONEST opinion

Who did a better job as MJ between Kirsten dunst and Zendaya.

DEM LEGS

lets see: otto rocket vs hbb whose beauty is divine and everlasting, reallie hurd choise

>Kirsten dunst
She's ugly as hell and looks like a piggy

Nigger genes. One drop is enough to pollute your decendants forever

An actual redhead that actually looks like MJ from the comics, or a fat greasy tranny nigger.

Hmmmmmm

better than casting a black man as MJ

It's safe to say that I'd like to put my Dunst in Kirsten's cunst, if you know what I mean.

kek

That aborigine needs a lot of makeup to look presentable.

>fat
u wot m8? she's skinny af

Dunst was obviously better, but it's like the universe is still punishing us for the sins of Spiderman 3, and we can't even get a decent Spiderman film.

Spiderman 3 should have literally just been Venom. Ahhh what could have been.

She's still a nigger.

Dunst obviously, the other one is distasteful to mine palate.

Wasn't Michael Jackson a black man though+

Don't make me post the "ayo peter u got sum weed i'll suck your dik white boi!" double chin pic of this subhuman

check this level of makeup and photoshop

Nah, Zendaya is a qt mixed breed
You're just mad cause the pale droopy bitch is ugly

What age is this chick?
Fucking Jews man.

>PASS THE BLUNT, PETEY, YOU WHITE MALE

she looks qt. better than ugly pale dunst.

Isnt she called michelle or somethinfg in the film , eg not mary jane? Or is there some shitty dark knight rises - esq scene where she goes, "actually my last name is jane, you can call me MJ tiger ;) "

posted this in Sup Forums like 10 mins ago and thread got deleted

Fucking kek

>qt
>better than
WRONG

it's okay Pajeet

yes, she says " My friends call me MJ"

i just said that she's really thin, not fat like claimed
does it really activates your almonds that much?

No one's mad that you have shit taste.

Sorry bro you're gay.

>he doesn't like chocolate
You gay son?

>eg not mary jane?
Yes. It would be like if a character in the movie was named LaShawn Washington, but said "Sometimes people call me Peter, my middle name," and everyone started complaining that Peter Parker was turned into a black character.

Zendaya isn't supposed to be playing Mary Jane. It's a new character that's just a random person in his social circle.

Are you implying that /tvpol/'s outrage is manufactured? Why would they do such a thing

dunst all day

I FUCKING WHEN FOOTSLUTS WHERE THOSE SHOES THAT SHOW THE TIP OF THEIR TOEGAPS AND NOTHING ELSE

Why is a boy MJ?

How big is her peeper?

They just modernized the character. No one is named Mary Jane anymore, just like a Brooklyn highschool isn't 99% white anymore. They're just modernizing it to our current state of niggerfied trash.

>Prefers a pale pig over a caramel qt
Pig fucker

Have you seen the parents? This makeup magic won't last forever.

The casting for early marvel (Raimi Spiderman and the early xmen) was bretty gud desu.

>we need mary jane, not michael jordan

whos the dude on the right?

Needs an awful bunch of makeup to look like this.

Probably because they were movies not capeshit

Face it Tigah you JUST hit the jackpot!

>endless capeshit crybaby threads and shilling
kill them all

>it's another thread where people confuse the new character for Mary Jane
I'm really starting to think these threads aren't made by retards but shills.

No one is named Eugene "Flash" Thompson but they did include THAT character in Homecoming.

The NEW character is called Michelle Jones. Why can't you retards just accept it.

Even more impressive because Raimi looked at kino blonde Kirsten Dunst and knew she'd make a great MJ, then saw kino redhead Bryce and knew she'd make a good Gwen

I'm surprised that she ended up being a sticc with those parents

So you're saying that after introducing a love interest for Peter who tells him that her friends call her "MJ", Marvel is going to introduce his love interest Mary Jane later?

MJ isnt a major character in the marvel universe and even the spider man comics for that matter. She is important, but not a MAJOR character like spider man or one of his enemies. Ill give them props, they can pat themselves on the back for easy brownie points for this one. It really doesnt matter what race she is, but they can still promote it as diversity if they want. The only ones who care are the die hard fans that read every comic issue and theyre a small percentage of an already small percentage of capshit fans.
character wise Dunst simply was better. She is closer to the actual look of mary jane and this bitch looking like a grunge era tomboy giving peter parker shit isnt mary jane. I didnt even know she was supposed to be her in the trailer

>new character for Mary Jane
what did he mean by this.

Imagine caring this much about an imaginary character that has no true value

>tons of make up
>straight hair
>photoshop
and still not as good as based Dunst

I understand this reference, nicely done user

ZENDAYA IS NOT MJ RETARDS

None of them act like MJ from the comics or cartoons.
Zendaya's portrayal was even worse if she is suppose to be Mary Jane.
She states her friends call her MJ at the end, but that leaves Marvel able to discard her in the future if there's too many complaints from fans.

i want to fug them both but the black one with a sandwhich bag and a over top condom
thanks

I can't believe they got Frida Kahlo to be in a movie

Eh. I dont really mind. If you don't like movies, read a book

One of her last lines in the movie is "my friends call me mj." What you should have said is "not mary jane," because her name is michelle.

If it's based on what the character in the comics is like, there will never be an accurate mary jane.

>eyo roll dat kush wite boi

Kirstin and Zendaya are BOTH shitty Mary Janes

This exactly. She says "My friends call me, MJ" at the end. Just like the "Robin" scene.

>caring about capeshit
>basing your opinions of said capeshit on the female love interest

Michelle wasn't the love interest, Liz was.

Maybe, but Kirsten can act and is hot. The wetback slave girl is ugly and has no talent.