Can this fag ever stop crying on camera?

Can this fag ever stop crying on camera?

twitter.com/ThatKevinSmith/status/882995455134646273

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nWTyIqKtFtg
youtu.be/VKcwjeggWwY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>look at me! a famous person!
>look how compassionate i am!
>just look!
I'll bet he things people will feel touched by this

What the fuck? I tried posting the webm of Harley Quinn Smith's and Lilly Rose Depp's asses crawling on the floor but Sup Forums says the meta data is corrupt. The fuck happened?

That's the problem my man, some of them do.

There's nothing more sad than seeing a fat man cry.

>It's a Kevin Smith cries over a low budget superhero teen drama episode
>It's a Kevin Smith gets high and cries after watching a hockey documentary episode

Probably emotionally fucked up from his wife's taint

He looks like a fat tony stark

that would probably be a compliment for him

He's still wearing the filthy cap
The one he cries in, sweats in and wipes his ass with

Someone should tell him it's time to throw it away

He has visceral reactions to the movies he watches and doesn't just sit through them to talk about how bad they are on a Chinese finger puppet board? What a looser.

He's a grown man that takes selfies of himself crying. That is a sign of pure narcissism.

Oh and you're not?

No he isn't, he's anonymous

It's the weed man.

typical beta male

o shid, so am I! I guess I'm a selfless model of empathy to!

He's the type of guy who'll let his daughter bring guys over the house just so he can hear them fuck

It would honestly be a compliment to me. Bitches dig Tony.

No, you're just a dumb fanboy
One who spouts off cliches and uses ad homs with nothing to back it up

He's the definition of a shit filmmaker that accidentally got big.

I'm glad everyone is suddenly redpilled on Kevin Smith. I remember a few months ago I made some thread about him and no one would dare say anything even remotely negative about him. Like he was still that nerd god kind of person. Not anymore I see.

Maybe Kevin Smith should just start acting as Silent Bob in real life.

Shutting the fuck up until he actually has something insightful to say.

>ad homs
Found the Sup Forumstard. Hold up, let me break out the big guns for this superserious conversation with this super serious user.

>to

>muh Sup Forums

Try going one thread without bringing up Sup Forums

Sup Forums would consider me a "liberal" and a degenerate
I'm not one of them

Besides the Clerks films and Mallrats I don't see his appeal.

Try being a Sup Forumstard and only bringing up fallacies in serious conversations and when you actually understand what they are.

the fuck happened to him? he's become such a fucking pathetic manbaby and a hack. i used to be obsessed with View Askew as a lad, watching many of those movies dozens of times over. now i can't stomach anything he has done post Zack and Miri.

Makes one ponder.

How did he get the money to hire all those famous actors though? When he started making movies I mean. Was he just lucky to meet them before they were famous or something?

everytime

>When he started making movies I mean

like who? the only one coming to mind is Ben Affleck, and he wasn't a famous actor back then.

Again, throwing out accusations with absolutely nothing behind it.
This is the state of numale betas, the loudmouths and squeaky wheels

Kys pleb but take your stinking body over to reddit before you do

>twitter can't be kin-

>o shid, so am I! I guess I'm a selfless model

No you are not. You are just a snarky faggot.

Why does he do this? For real. He's in his 40's for fucks sake. Why couldn't he just post an update on Twitter saying how much he liked the movie and that others should check it out. For what fucking purpose is a grown man uploading so many videos of himself crying on the internet?

That didn't happen.

Weed

He's a manchild nerd and embraces it. Probably because his celebrity status lets him live that kind of life without people making fun of him. So he never grew out of it.

What part didn't happen? I remember I made a thread about him asking what's the deal and everyone defended him.

He's having a mid life crisis or something. They probably have him on some (((ssri)))'s fucking with his head.

For what movie? Mallrats really just had Doherty as the biggest star at the time, and that was after she quit 90210 and floundered in made-for-TV movies. Dogma had Affleck and Damon because he was friends with both, and Rock, Rickman, etc, would have signed on after he became a critical darling again after Chasing Amy. Strike Back had cameos, but they'd all be one day shoots with people he'd either be industry friends with, or friends of friends doing shit for a gag. And again, after Chasing Amy and Dogma, people were willing to sign up for Kevin Smith movies because he had Miramax backing, and people sucked his dick for them

>throwing out accusations with absolutely nothing behind it.
Nope, that's just called a baseless accusation. An ad hominem is basically attacking a persons character instead of their argument. e.g. name calling such as "numale", "beta", "loudmouth", "squeaky wheel[sic]" and "pleb".
And bt-dubs, if you bring up fallacies in a conversation this dumb you are a turbo autist. We're talking about a celebrity crying on twitter. What makes you think this thread needs to follow debate rules?

>For vwhat purpose
i think that's the key.
His purpose is to feed the people who admire him reasons why he is so great.
>Watch me run a gamut of emotions!

>Ben Affleck, and he wasn't a famous actor back then.
Yah I guess you are right.
Yeah I guess that makes sense, he was just lucky to be friends with Damon and Affleck who probably weren't that huge back then.

Somebody post the Christina Aguilera pasta already.

>he was just lucky to be friends with Damon and Affleck who probably weren't that huge back then
Smith is practically the reason they have a career in the first place. He's the one that got them in contact with Miramax, got Weinstein to read the Good Will Hunting script, got them to make it. It's why him and Mosier have exec producer credits on it.

I tear up at videos of kids giving their parents lavish gifts, like a son who grew up successful and bought their dad his dream car or something.

does weed make people cry a lot?

no being a huge pussy does

>clit/brown/taint area
what the fuck is he actually talking about?

What gets me is that he always opens his eyes so wide. He went from being a cool, albeit self-centered guy to being a blubbering faggot.

Sometimes when I'm high as shit I get emotional too.

He's saying that the entirety of her crotch still excites him, but he tried to make it funny as opposed to just saying pussy and ass.
So basically he's enthralled by her pelvic region in general.

It lowers testosterone so that's not helping
I don't think it's the reason he does it though, he's a natural betafag and that's what compels him to act effeminate on twitter

Also seeing those cheesy scenes make him cry because he has no talent, those scenes are the ultimate in cinema and it makes him emotional

Manopause?

that's fucking autistic

What a long face.

virtue signalling, but with today's men crying, literally shaking, having intense anxiety over increasingly trivial shit, and mental illnesses are all virtues.

This gif is even funnier when you think about the fact that John Travolta hates vaginas.

Why does he always, literally always, have to wear a backwards cap? Is he one of those slightly retarded people?

>looser

Speaking of losers...

he's been recycling that "joke" for years now. it started from when his wife was in playboy, and when he mentions it in talks (dating back 10+ years ago even), he says insisted that the photographers get the "brown" shots in, etc.

kevin smith and notch prove that no matter what Sup Forums fatsos do with their lives they will always be pathetic losers either being permavirgins or desperately fucking golddiggers

Maybe he likes her pussy a lot because her face is busted by comparison

I enjoyed Red State. I enjoyed Tusk. To say modern Kevin Smith isn't good is to oust yourself as a cookie cutter.

Absolutely haram

What did he mean by this

kevin smith is a capable writer and director, he openly admits movies like yoga hosers are complete garbage and doesnt give a fuck. i feel like most of the hate towards him is him telling his jay and silent bob fanbase to fuck off

Sorry me cuck. Sake.

Notch is remains a respectable, day i say, lovable neckbearded autist. he's not a hateable crybaby bitch like Smith.

Calling an asshole "brown" isn't exclusive to him, user. It's pretty commonplace actually. What's stupid about it is how he worded it as opposed to just saying "My wife still fucks the shit out of me" or something simple like that. Instead he tried to make a funny, and it came across as incredibly awkward.

reminder that kevin smith is a big fat fuck up failure because he literally made a movie with the plot of a tv show

youtu.be/nWTyIqKtFtg

i know, but while i can't remember how he'd phrase it verbatim, the wording is more or less the same. it's just the same joke being reworked, that stems from the same line of thinking that lead to the first utterance of it.

i honestly think kevin smith is just a homo in the closet. who the fuck talks about their long time gf like that? ive been with my girl for 4 years and shes hot as fuck, but even when i get somewhat tired of her pussy a tweet like that would never cross my mind. its bizarre

>I enjoyed Red State and Tusk
Then you will enjoy this youtu.be/VKcwjeggWwY

Maybe they just used the opportunity to shit on you. Sometimes it's not about defending someone so much as having a casus belli my nigga.

tbf, he purposely phrases things in an autistic way like that because he thinks it's funny. it's not entirely different from dialogue in a lot of his earlier movies.

The kind of fag who saw and enjoyed Age of Ultron and then expects to be taken seriously

hes just as desperate. hes a friendless virgin from norway and he buys a mansion in fucking LA of all places, and then attempts to throw "hollywood" parties where he gives out candies from his candy dispensers. the dude made a billion dollars and now he may as well live with mom

he's covering his bald spot

>who the fuck talks about their long time gf like that
She was either feeling insecure and he released a tweet publicly saying how turned on she still makes him, or maybe she was jealous that he looked at a waitress for a few seconds too long and got jealous, so he tweeted that to re-affirm that she's his #1.
At least, that's how it seems to me. I don't know very many dudes who openly talk about sex with other guys at all, let alone being in the public eye and dishing about your wife's taint. That's a pretty middle school thing to do.

Those pants went out of style a long ass time ago
I bet he gets them custom made now, he has to

Nobody makes them anymore

Holy shit STOP POSTING YOURSELF CRYING OVER EVERY FUCKING MOVIE YOU OBNOXIOUS FAT FUCK.

To be fair, there's a difference between calling someone "clownshoes" and talking about your wife's "clit/brown/taint-area"
I understand fetishizing parts of your partner's body, but I've never heard of anyone fetishizing the taint

Let me guess, he saw the Spider-man movie and cried because he's only seen that 5 times before.

I hate Marvel movies but still enjoyed Smith's films. Only Smith movie I've seen and didn't like is Chasing Amy.

id still pay for clerks 3, jay and silent bob strike back 2, dogma 2, mallrats 2 or any new view askew universe movie that incorporates those characters. too bad hes 10 years too late to use any of those actors

he displayed his bald spot prominently on leno for years, why would he start now? hes rich enough to get a transplant

its normal to talk about sex with your friends if youre single, but talking about your sex life with your girlfriend, thats fucking weird.

I think it's time you ended your life. You sound like a straight up numale drone, a redditing faggot who posts in capeshit threads. Batman threads, Nolan threads

The type you'll find rambling on about Mad Men and other metrosexual shit. Honestly, you disgust me

hes swedish

obama is such a cool president, i meant just look at the type of photoshop skills required to make him look bad. meanwhile just look at this unfiltered shit