Russia is excused but holy shit eastern europe

russia is excused but holy shit eastern europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor#Genocide_question
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holodomor, is the the thing in Lord of the Rings ?

No.
It is a shamanism act, made by Stalin.
He mad weather bad everywhere, but only 10000000000000 kakels died. At least as they claim.

>it's not genocide if it's designed to target a socio-economic class, and not a ethnic group

>holodomorrecognizingtugal

>remember the 100000000 gorilian

For fucks sake, Janek, part of my family died because of the famine, but for some reason I don't believe that Stalin issued an order to starve them to death.

>Crimea
ayyyy

what? we didn't do nothing

eastern european girls love being bullied by our work immigrants

well Stalin signed below, didn't the distribution order came from Litvinov?

If it's designed to target a socio-economic class then it's by definition not genocide.
>Genocide: the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

Aaaaaah, you can notice the хoхóл diaspora here.

literally a soviet shill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor#Genocide_question
>He argues the Soviets themselves "made sure that the term genocide, contrary to Lemkin's intentions, excluded political and economic groups". Thus the Ukrainian famine can be presented as "somehow less genocidal because it targeted a class, kulaks, as well as a nation, Ukraine".[102]

Famine was everywhere.
Not only in Ukraine.

He said it targeted a socio-economic class and not an ethnic group which makes it democide and not genocide.

and i said that this was what the soviets makes it look like and that you are heavily influenced by them

I didn't say it had nothing to do with ethnicity, the person I was responding to did. I said if that were true it wouldn't be genocide.

>He said it targeted a socio-economic class and not an ethnic group which makes it democide and not genocide.
and that definition is pure bullshit, there's no reason why religious, racial and ethnic groups should be considered differently from a socio-economic class

>makes it democide
eh it's fair

nah, definitions are important
kinda like how everything is "rape" nowadays instead of "sexual scam" or "sexual abuse"

Excuse me.

Actually, there is:
>genocide: genos (race) + cide (killing)
They're different words meaning different things. Just because it's democide and not genocide doesn't mean it's excusable. It's still mass killing.

Gamma-distribution sample size is a beach

It is by definition genocide according to the definition you provided you dumb fucking pseudo burger.

see if they targeted the whole population and not just the ukrainian ethnicity then he has a point

based nz

M.Sc.in Statistics here
Are you intetionally trying to sound retarded?

Yeah ummm... that’s correct.

but people of one socio-economic class have more in common with each other than people of one race

>Hoholtugal

No. I think it's in Harry Potter.