Who's gump?

Hmm.....

This.

/Thread

>Killing it

I think you mean shilling it.

DELETE THIS

Shut it down

How can anyone, anywhere, at any time ever think that hillary is facing unfair media bias and unwarranted scrutiny?

Like literally how?

Is this real fucking life?

pls delete this

You have to realize these people get their news from NBC and comedy shows which spend most their times playing clips of people on Fox attacking Hillary so they actually think everyone else is attacking her because all they hear about is people "unfairly" attacking her. That's literally how they get their votes. "If you don't support her then you are no better than hitler."

>Jeb's hurdle was so low energy trump didn't even bother jumping it.
Kek.

>The jeb hurdle
I legitimately laughed

Nice
This is true

The typical democrat is a dumbass and literally believes anything they see on Facebook and huffpo
So if they said that hilary is being biased against (which if anyone she gets free points from the media) they'd believe it

She has a charming personality and uses persuasion methodology to her advantage. Drumpf meanwhile is just fumbling in the dark at this point.

That got me real mad too. I concluded anyone implying this MUST be doing so in bad faith...

implying trump isn't riding on straight out fame.

> always with her
> best prez 4 ever

Double 17s, truly a son of Kek

>let's pokemon go! to vote!
A regular wordsmith on par with kanye

>SHE HAS TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS ADVERSITY AND SHE'S KILLIN IT IN THE POLLS

She has been unusually lucky in her opponents. And even then, she is struggling.

At this point really only her health can stop her. If she starts having major seizures during speeches, for example.

fuck off CTR we have your personal info, we know who you are, you're going to get fucked

You remembered it. So did everybody else. Persuasion.

what are you talking about? she has all those things on her side you fucking idiot

You dummy that's the purpose of advertising, not persuasion. For persuasion you have to also get me to agree with it.

> implying shills dont just talk shit out of their ass

People will. She planted the seed.

I hope the hurdles are a joke OP.

Almost the entire left is circling the wagons around hillary. The mainstream media, internet bloggers, and the president himself are all struggling to hold her up and keep trump down.

On that note I also don't like trump

the media is literally doing damage control and PR spin for Hillary 24/7 while demonizing Trump as Hitler and Stalin's illegitimate lovechild

Hillary is a mobster leader of the Establishment, and she used her little jew Debbie to rig the System

The neocon GOPe in the RNC were literally telling for their stupid goyim to vote for Hillary, not Trump

Wew, Hillary is really fighting an uphill battle here!

this man is a genius

SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY OBSTACLES YOU FUCKING SHILL!! ALL MEDIA ARE ON HER SIDE COVERING EVERY PROOF OF HER CORRUPTION YOU FUCKING RETARD! COVERING UP THE DNC VOTER FRAUD, COVERING THE PROTEST AGAINST HER AT A DOUBLE FENCE AROUND THE DNC!!
CLINTON IS A SYNONYM FOR CORRUPTION AND A DYSPHEMISM FOR HYPOCRISY!

based user