Since you euro fags are so quick to point out that the United States is not the best country in the world...

Since you euro fags are so quick to point out that the United States is not the best country in the world. Would you mind telling us who is?

Serious answers only.

Russia

Texas

Mongolia

UNITED KINGDOM

Finran is bestu :D tsiip ES änd bestest auf dem menes :DD

South Africa is the most powerful country in the world.

(you)'s for everyone

except germany because fuck germany

>serious answers only

There no best country the gras is always greener on the otherside

Philippines. Their citizens are the most powerful race in the world.

Yeah, I forgot how green the grass is in Venezuela

The United States is the strongest country economically in the world (Anglosphere). The best country isn't just one country; it's all five Anglo nations together: UK, US, Canada, Australia & NZ. Anything else that's not WASP is inferior, including other Germanics & Nordics.

Switzerland, by far.

There is no best country. No nation is perfect

it pretty much is though, apart from a few things

The Netherlands

It depends what your criteria is for judging countries.

>corruption is legal
>police keeps shooting people and are never held responsible
>white-collar criminals get to walk free
>the justice system is joke
>soon will elect a fascists as president
>don't even have drinkable water in most cities

"best country in the world"? nigger you are a 3rd world country.

correct, i laugh at all your fucking wannabe democracies

The USA is the best country on the planet.

>Switzerland is one of the most developed countries in the world, with the highest nominal wealth per adult and the eighth-highest per capita gross domestic product according to the IMF.[13][14] Switzerland ranks at or near the top globally in several metrics of national performance, including government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic competitiveness, and human development. Zürich and Geneva have each been ranked among the top cities in the world in terms of quality of life, with the former ranked second globally, according to Mercer.

UK with the Bantz

(((Amerika)))

Mexico with the memes

>no football
>no MIT
>no vastness
Right.

This desu.

>no freedom
checkmate amerifag

How can you have freedom if you aren't living off of 40+ acres of land with your own arsenal. Have fun being flooded with the shittiest immigrants on your continent and being surrounded by Orwellian nightmares

nice

Estonia.

They WANT you to own firearms.

Make great cheese.

Saaremaa is the land of delicious mushrooms.

They sing a lot.

A. Le Coq is delicious

Fast Internet

Top Secret language.

Downside: Russian filth in Narva and Tallinn.

+15
this

In all seriousness:

What do you/we even mean by "best country"?

Do you mean by overall wealth and military power? The US would certainly be best, but with such a definition you could easily put North Korea as a better country than of the smaller wealthy countries of the EU. And I'm pretty sure most people would choose to live in (i.e.) Austria compared to North Korea. But if we are to put personal welfare as a standard, small countries such as Qatar and Luxembourg suddenly tops the charts.

So before asking "what is the greates country", maby ellaborate a bit more on the specifics of what determines just that. While keeping in mind that if your set premises of what determines that is key areas where you already know the US prevails, you are only going to be told what you already know under your terms.

>you could easily put North Korea as a better country than of the smaller wealthy countries of the EU
done

a fucking algerian in the desert, sitting in a shitty internet cafe, calling anyone third world, wtf.

who knows actually. i think norway would be #1 2bh

And yet somehow we seem determined to fuck it up. Oh well, current year and whatnot.

>being this retarded needing 40 acres to live of the land
>thinking an assault rifle is not sufficient for any scenario where you aren't hopelessly overpowered
>refering to continent when we talk countries while your country literally is an orwellian nightmare already overrun by immigrants

topkek ameritard

americans are fat and smelly piece of shits.
i hate every one of them

There is not such thing as a "best country in the world":
It's in fact the diversity that allow to find somewhere where you are good.
Just find this place...

Why people need to "rank" everything? And why american are always so insecure and need to think they are top1?

We could nuke you off the face of the Earth and have enough spares to not care.

your shitty country can't even deal with sand monkeys and rice farming gooks.