It's a 'let's do a hero vs hero event' episode

>it's a 'let's do a hero vs hero event' episode

If its Inhumans vs X-Men, at least it will be garbage vs. garbage.

It's not like superheroes have anything else to fight.

Wow, this new status quo won't even last til summer.

Ha that's probably a Civil War 2 adver-
>Spring 2017
What the fuck

Aren't we doing that right fucking now?

YOU HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED THE CURRENT EVENT AND YOU HAVE TWO FRANCHISE SPECIFIC ONES NOT EVEN OUT YET JUST FUCKING STOP JESUS

WHY do people continue to buy this stuff

>Well maybe it'll get better

To be fair, that number is dropping more and more.

Less people are buying event comics, so they sell more event comics so the people who are staying pick up the slack of the people who left.

Eventually we'll have three concurrent events where the readership for each is under 30k.

Almost the exact same reaction.

Trolls, still trying to start shit over Ci...

GOD DAMN IT .

>Aren't we doing that right fucking now?

The movies are still doing civil war shit so if they movies are doing it the comics have to follow, regardless of that making any sense

This is fucking great. Their books will be barely out of their first arcs by then.
Marvel really has stepped up their efforts to chase away any last creators they have left.
How can you even write a story at Marvel anymore? Pretty much every book gets dragged into at least 2 different events per year. Sometimes even more.
It's gotten to the point where they have to release the tie-in issues to one event as a seperate book because the regular book was already tieing into another event.

that basically is the issue, i reckon. the villains dont have enough iconic status, and generally in MOVIES and shit, they get actually-defeated so they can't be recurring.
in the case of marvel, unfortunately all the really GOOD villains, marvel doesn't own. they're all x-men or fantastic four characters, which is pretty sad given how those movies are being made (even in the best ones, the x-men movies aren't remotely about the villains, i can't even think of who they've had prior to the apocalypse one except just magneto and his guys over and over)
we want to see fucking DOom. we want to see him played by someone who can go toe to toe with robert downey junior and chew scenes together. we want the real fucking mandarin. we want the LEADER. we want fucking MODOK. right? isnt that? that's who I want. fucking sauron, man. some skrulls. or those various weird aliens the x-men keep meeting.

Forgot pic.

so goddamn sick of that. not that i'll read comics anyway, but their ENTIRE POINT should be 'doing what you cant do in movies or tv'
otherwise theyre just worthless inferior versions of movies and tv, without moving pictures or sound

but then 'inferior portable versions of quality things' seems to be all anyone produces since 2008 or so. stupid phone things, games, all of that

When was the last time that a Marvel character other than Spider-Man fought someone that wasn't another hero or a political strawman?

>it's a 'let's do a villain vs villain event' episode

You joke, but how fresh of an idea is that. Two Villains starting some destructive rivalry that holds the fate of the entire world in the balance and the heroes actually have to work together to stop it.

>It's a "kill the characters who we don't own the movie rights to" episode

Marvel's fucking full of itself if it thinks that will mean anything to the moviegoing audience. If killing all the X-men does anything, which it won't, it would actually BENEFIT FOX, as then the movies are the only source of X-men material that fans will get.

But it's not even like it matters, because comic book fans are less than .01% of the superhero movie viewing audience, because there are almost no fucking comic book fans anymore.

You know you're in a bad place when you're getting outsold by fucking MANGA.

More like villains shoot themselves when they realize the worst villain won

C I V I L
W A R
P A R T
T H R E E
The Movie

Red Skull vs Zemo?

You mean Forever Evil

And then they'll rush out a comic to capitalize on the success of that.

The house of ideas