LMAOOOOOO
M
A
O
O
O
O
O

Both Obama and Trump are populists. The polls do not account for the percentage of people who will actually go out and vote. Trump will mobilize a lot more voters than Hillary.

Everyone in CTR is worthless human garbage with no job. Have fun countig the days you will finally die.
I can't imagine that you are glad to be alive.

Nothin personnel tho

DELETE THIS

CAN YOU PLEASE TRANSLATE? I DON'T UNDERSTAND ARABIC

>Everyone in CTR is worthless human garbage with no job.

That is a lie and slander! CTR workers love sucking cock and getting paid to talk shit. That is their way of life, that is why they were born. Don't you ever say that again when I'm around. Pieces of walking, talking, typing shit that love taking cock are not worthless.

And yet young people and blacks, Obama's core groups, will go out in droves to prevent Trump from becoming president. Hmmmmmmm.

>young people will vote
>for Hillary
Lol they voted once. For free college. they are at best gonna be too apathetic to go out and vote for Hillary. At worst they are gonna want to vote against her for stealing the primary and by extension their free college.

You don't think young people will go out to vote against somebody they see is a racist madman that might start world war 3? Man, I want some of that flavor-aid you got.

HAHAHA go back to ur safe space (^: shill for hill detected!

Nope, young people are cynical lazy fuckwidgets who will spend Election Day sleeping in. If they even remember that it is the day to vote most won't even bother with it; and those that do bother will either be voting for Trump or voting 3rd party because the young are ideologues and think that voting 3rd party isn't just an 'I have no idea what I'm doing' signal.

This entire board is (edgy) young people, how do you propose you meme magick your way to the white house when you'll be sleeping in?

LOLOLOL THE DEBATES HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED YET

I know so many people my age who aren't voting so its not much of a stretch to believe there's a lot more millenials out there who aren't gonna vote

Lol no they might click a button, but going outside? Fuck that

Jim Rutenberg at the Jew York Times wrote an article demanding that journalists around the country shill for Hillary and destroy Trump. He also makes a laughable claim that it would have to be the first time in history that the mainstream gangs up on a candidate to destroy them.

So now we have polls like Reuters being exposed for swapping Trump and Hillary's numbers to make it look like he's the one losing, and you have the people who set the tone for the MSM begging other journalists to pitch in and stop Trump.

Shouldn't they be sitting back and relaxing? If she really is leaps and bounds ahead of him, why should they be panicking by openly rigging poll results and begging reports to lie and cheat to destroy Trump?

Maybe she's not doing so well. Maybe when Trump draws thousands to his rallies and thousands more have to be turned away; and when Hillary consistently can barely draw dozens or a few hundred, it really shows the reality that things aren't going well for her, or the media.

>polls disprove models

Don't worry lads, Trump will prevail