>Americans like accomplishing things first

> Run candidates that would be "The first!"

>Black, Woman, Hispanic, Gay, Tranny, etc

>Call your enemies bigots

>Make America Shit Again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnhJWusyj4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So where can I go to escape this shit after they're done ruining the country? Is england actually getting red pilled or was brexit just a blip?

Hungary seems like a good choice

>be republican
>be losing touch with the average person more every day
>push forward boring old white guys/loud retarded white guys in primary (plus a crazy token black, mexican and bitch)
>appeal to poor racists worst motivations
>spoonfeed party line on faux news to gun toting morons
>suddenly crazy nationalist biggot nutjob clenches primary
>he insults everybody (blacks, hispanics, women, veterans, poor, rich, chinese)
>every sensible person disconnects from your candidate, causing you to further lose touch with the average person
>"damn libhurrl bias in the polls!"

>>push forward boring old white guys

Opinion instantly discarded, you pathetic racist.

All you can say is that he said mean things. That's it. WTF is it with little pussies like you not being able to rise above criticism?

>escape

No, you fight back you fucking cuck

well, have fun. they're about to capture the Supreme Court again. Expect another Warren court. I'm really surprised any American can be nationalist anymore. This place sucks.

Noting race doesnt make you racist in itself. I guess my use of bitch could be skewed as sexist, but dayum that firoina chick...

>mean things
More like went batshit crazy during every debate and conference. There is a reason the mainstream party line tried to distance themselves from trump before the primaries were over.

The god emperor had to kill millions to return earth to its full glory in imperium. I hope trump does the same for America, starting with you.

But a brain damaged Hilary who is a criminal that let Americans die and has tied to rogue nations that execute people for freedoms we enjoy is of no conscious to you?

I..is it because a conservative was a meanie to you :(

Not to go all ctr shill on you but demographics are a bitch. Poor groups that you can buy with victimhood reparations will always grow faster than idealogical individualists.

I was hoping the pendulum was turning against sjw bullshit but I think young people are just too retarded, emotional, and social status obsessed to ever break from collectivist ideologies. They see intellectual dishonesty and hypocrisy and just don't care.

Trump wouldn't actually make America great. You know that, right?

CTR shill

>be Republican
>say how people feel matters more than facts

Hilary wouldn't.

That's libtards. Libtards Libraries are all feels and no facts. That's a fact.

That's why feel good candidates like Hilary can get away with crimes because she hides behind minorities and women. It's so easy.

Sorry, it's the opposite.
youtube.com/watch?v=xnhJWusyj4I

He's got a much better shot at it than Hillary or Johnson

The north needs to secede
There's a lot of white, spacious, productive, conservative territory untainted by current trends. The demographics war in the south is unwinnable, especially if Clinton wins - it's over then, there'll never be another closed-borders President and the Supreme Court will uphold executive amnesty. But the white states still have a chance to stop the flow of migrants to the north.

Hey man, i have gotten a lot of replies with my first post here. Truth is, we're all kneejerks.

The president doesn't matter.

A cultural revolution outing group victimhood from being the primary issue in the public consciousness would. As it is weakness is the new strength, unfalsifiable ideology is the new open-mindedness, and propaganda is the new academia. I don't see any reason why the current situation will ever end.

well ya that and beaners

You mean the northwest? Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, parts of Oregon and WA?

>Cincinnati
>Cleveland
>Chicago
>Milwaukee
>Philadelphia
>Trenton
>etc, etc, etc, etc

Nice delusion

>faux news
Credibility lost. Kys