Who portrayed MJ better?

I'll tell you who would've done better than both.

I'm getting burned out on these threads.

White people lol get the fuck over it

>spoopy bug-eyed whore

u better take that back...

dafuq

isn't MJ canonically a redhead

I love Zendaya

umm can you not post my sister

And Cap is canonically blonde. Not sure why Marvel keeps pushing brunies.

Did you know Aquaman isn't supposed to look like this? Like at all?

FOR FUCKS SAKE THE STUPID SHITSKIN ISNT'T MJ
FUCK YOU NIGGER ASSHOLES

>coconut nigger
>Aryan Atlantean

Aquaman's whole struggle is that he's a halfbreed outcast

who had the better pusy

They aren't the same character. Zendaya played Michelle whose from the comics although as a different role and possibly is the "MJ" on the MCU as she may be a love interest of Peter.

Zendaya looks more masculine than Tom Holland

Because blonde is truest form of the Superior white race.

Or something.

show how she looks in the movie

A blonde, blue-eyed outcast.

>REEEEEE WHY ISN'T HE WHITE
Ok, so you admit that you're just a Sup Forumstard that doesn't actually care about accurate casting.

>name is Arthur Curry
>not Akaloah Coconuta

The kiwi actor who plays his human parent has the surname Morrison.

So like Also why is flash a gay spic?

Wow, amazing. Did you know some asians name their kids Mike and Judy too?

He's Jewish, both the actor and the character (in the movie)

>Akaloah Coconuta

My fucking sides.

blonde looks so gay on men

>me on the left

God, that thing on the right looks like it has to shave every morning to keep a beard from growing

They just decided fuck it huh.
Casting ugly shit skinned whores is more important than the source material.

Neither, MJ is supposed to be a 10/10 party girl outa pete's league with a lot of fake confidence.

So the ugly ScarJo got her titties removed to be Black Widow. And no one in the Marvel or DC (not even Nolan) camp has tits. None of the Star Wars brits have tits. Does Hollywood hate big breasts? It can't just be me who's noticed. Meanwhile Superman, Batman, and Joker are hunkier than ever. Hmmmm it's almost like there's an agenda or something.

Weren't they trying to push a black kid as Spider-Man as well?

Half African American and Half Mexican. Gotta go for maximum retard points, y'know

Brian Michael Bendis, they even put him in the 616 continuity

Based tubbo

What kind of girl?

I bet this fucking monkey thinks she's a goddess for having a nicely shaped face and then packing on makeup

She looks like a dude, that's not a nicely shaped face on my book

Who gives a shit? Aquaman as a blonde haired male is stupid anyways

*posts your sister on my dick*

>Aquaman as a blonde haired male
(((((((who))))))couldbebehindthispost.jpg

the cuter one

Saw the movie last night. Here's my spin on things if anyone cares which you don't you fucking ass-holes.
I actually liked the character a little, as i think a lot of people did. I didn't feel any romantic chemistry between her and peter and honestly getting the girl who played Betsy to just have been playing Gwen and have her crushing on Peter or something would've been way better.
But the Michelle character was actually pretty well done and she really won me over when she flipped off peter at the homecoming dance. She felt like an edgy character that wasn't try hard or over done, which is near impossible to pull off so well done.

In terms of the "Built by slaves" moment it's honestly not that bad. It isn't overly played up, used for comedic affect and also is there to establish why she's on the ground when Spider man arrives to tell him where his friends are. It isn't even like all the black people protest it, there are two other blacks on the team that willingly go up to tower as they don't give a fuck. It makes sense for Michelle character to care about that shit, and even then she doesn't have an edgy "dear white people" style rant. Honestly it was tastefully done.

The big problem with the character is the MJ reveal. While i would much rather have an authentic, red haired, adaptation of MJ as the characters look is, in my opinion very iconic, that isn't the problem. The problem is that this character is NOT Mary Jane, in many ways. They straight up establish in the movie that this characters name is Michele not Mary so its a new character which is fine. But it also establishes Michelle as her own, interesting and well portrayed character. So why bog that character down by making her the "MJ". It feels so shoehorned. This new character shares barely any similarities to Mary Jane so whats the point? Make her, her own new character that can stand up with the likes of other well known characters? This is the most Sony thing they could've done.

Neither

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Literally so ugly that the internet had her removed from the movie

Kirsten was never that great looking. Too plain for MJ.

Good pasta.

OH FUCK
IS TEM GONNA BE IN JUSTICE LEAUGE?

At least they put in some effort and gave her red hair to somewhat allude to the source material. Her looks wouldn't have been much of a problem had she also not lacked the spunk of the OG Mary Jane.

its ok, lots of people still spunked to her.

>Kirsten was never that great looking
t. jealous female

I don't see why, shes not all that pretty, and it feels like the writers tried to make her character a mix of Gwen Stacy and MJ, since shes seen to be more serious, while also being air headed, which creates a bland character

Its not that she is sexy, its that the film was incredibly popular and you could see her nipples.

>you could see her nipples.
During the fight scene in the rain, right?

>Casting ugly shit skinned whores is more important than the source material.
SPeaking some serious truth. At this point they are literally shitting on my childhood making it brown

yes yes and yes

Thought his name was Miles Morales or some shit

Captain Marvel doesn't have blue eyes, Wonder Woman is a semite... they jews don't cast blond hair blue eyed actors.

Then you're just gay

dunst did

Is that Jango Fett?

Yes

At least be respectful and show her during the time she portrayed MJ.

>implying a spic won't balloon up to hell and back

Mud J is naaaastay.

Notice that nobody defending her posts a picture of her without a pound of make up and designer dresses.

Bitch is Dinobot Slag in harpy form.

>toes blocked by grass
This is fucking disgusting

>we will never get a prime bella MJ in my lifetime

she may have the body but her face is NOT MJ standards

Ok, roastie. Every man on earth, no matter his race, would KILL to breed Kirsten Dunst. To have her make babies. NOBODY would KILL to breed that brown creature. Even though Kirsten's fertility is low now, most men would STILL breed her over that Homecoming she-bitch.

MJ != tranny

my fucking god look at those delicate pink feet

uhhh

>was close friends with Bella
>bases her character's unwashed look on her old friend's current real-life appearance.
Burn.

>Dinobot Slag

Bendis is the writer responsible for the comic arc that brought in the mexican spiderman. There are multiple continuities and Pete is still around so there's no need to flip out about the jews just yet.

>Every man on earth, no matter his race, would BREED to kill Kirsten Dunst.
Fixed.

Why did they make her be Betty Brandt instead of Gwen Stacy? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Felicia Jones has a pretty great rack, she just doesn't flaunt it.

Aquaman is Boba Fett's brother. Fuck.

His big brother in the flick is Nite Owl

>BLONDED
and dress her like Gwen? what are they doing?

white people need to start accepting their genocide and replacement.

Seriously? They took a pretty white blonde, who likes to wear headbands and they made her Betty instead of Gwen.

Lmao, this is so fucking retarded. Not as retarded as Michelle "MJ" Jones, however.

I'm okay because he looks better than the "real" Arthur and nobody gives a fuck about Aquaman, anyway.

the point is, that people will now know this is an origin character but with the purpose MJ has aka being the love interest in future movies for Peter

The white one

If your hair is fair you're basically a nazi

fuck off footfag.

Feet even make fish faced retards pretty

and a nice buttocks, but very rarely flaunts either boobs or buttocks

You say that like you ever grew up.

You say that like a nigger.

>caring about superfluous source material bullshit