Hey Sup Forums, How do you feel about Christian Syrian refugees like Yusra Mardini...

Hey Sup Forums, How do you feel about Christian Syrian refugees like Yusra Mardini? Should we save them from the Muslims there that are killing them by the dozen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. The law must be applied consistently. No migrants period

Not our people, not our problem.
>How do you feel about Christian Syrian
The type of superstition a person buys into does not change what they are.

If they can be properly vetted, I think they should be allowed in.

As long as they're Christian and pass all the checks, sure.
They should be required to learn English and do X months of military or community service before being able to apply for citizenship though.

Christian ideals are Western ideals

What law are you talking about?

The law against immigrating illegally

No keep all of them out.

No more dunecoons.

Seeking asylum is a legal process.

I'm pretty sure even they wouldn't want to live in the nigger infested shithole that is the Bahamas.

I wasn't talking about illegals. I meant a legal program that brings in non degenerate people that can further society.

DESU sure I'm fine with that they're Christian

Stay and fight for your land

Stay out of mine

No

What the fuck? I didn't type Desu? I typed DESU

Get the fuck out of America and go back and fight against the Crown then.

Leave the natives land alone!

no. Radicalize them and give them weapons to fight the muzzies

Who the fuck cares about what religion she's/they're in? Race is the essential here

No, because we kicked your ass twice and saved you twice.

Winner take all

>The law must be applied consistently.
What's so inconsistent about "no muslims"?

You should be asking yourself why aren't we having an Army march through Syria, liberating the Christians and burning every last ISIS stronghold to the ground?

Jesus himself was an Arab

We and Poland brought in Iranian and Syrian Christians respectively.

Most of ours either left for Iran or made a run for Germany. Yep, they tried to illegally cross the border to Germany to take a refugee from free food, shelter and clothes and an entire group of people employed to teach them language and get them jobs.

Ours at least said bey, I hear those from Poland just packed things and went for it at night.

This^

Foreignfags simply do not understand that we Americans have no respect for cowardly fucks who run from fights.

>legitimate asylum case
>Christian

I have no problem with this.

They're the fucking same culturally as the muslims you idiots. Just because they worship a different set of fairy tales doesnt change that factr

No he was a black man.

The crazy racist nigger preacher down the street said so.

How is a 5'6" girl supposed to fight ISIS? What about only letting in women?

Why do we need to bring in foreign scum?What about "fuck off, we're full"?

>Be Sup Forums
>think Christians are all good
>Forget about the fact the race with the most christians on earth(blacks) are the most crime ridden
>Forget all the "christian" central american shitholes

This board is full of tribalistic morons that will do anything as long someone agrees with their retard ideology they are no different from fucking muslims.

Just like the Nigerian Christians who are fucking up Europe now

Let all the Christians in, Make America Orthodox Again

How about letting in none? Fuck the women let them get raped.

If they are 100% proven christian maybe, but our current govt would rather see christians dead then help them.

When is this bitch going for a medal I need to remember to put money on her before the globalists hand her a participation medal

Exactly. Religion means fucking nothing. It has to do with culture

>What about only letting in women?
What part of "not our people, not our problem" don't you understand? Foreigners can sort out their own shit. There is no reason for us to get involved or let them come here when shit gets hard there. Shit's tough all over.

Happens all the time desu senpai

Problem family?

When push comes to shove, even a 14 year old Jewish girl can carry a rifle and be trained to be proficient in it's use. Indeed some of the most valiant soldiers to ever take the field were well underage. The Niños Héroes at Chapultepec, VMI at New Market, John Clem at Chickamauga, the Szare Szeregi of the Warsaw Uprising.

When the enemy is set on annihilating your entire people, without regard to age or gender, there is no excuse not to take up arms against them.

no, fuck off

1:not my problem she isn't European so she should fuck off where she belong
2: christianism is like islam and hebraism a desert religion that bastardized the real European spirit

This isn't a fucking travelocity "book your new country" program. They shouldn't be allowed in period. If the Christians don't want to live in their shit Muslim country then they should find the fucking Vatican and demand answers from the most powerful religious figurehead in the world.

They should be the only refugees we should be letting in. Muslims aren't being persecuted. The men should join Assad and we should immediately rescue all the women and children.

>Orthodox

The Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia threw him out years ago.

A fucking leaf.

Shes a white christian fag boys

Look at her other photos her skin is pale

Exactly. Wars aren't fought hand to hand combat anymore. It's more impersonal. If she can sit and pull a finger back then she's capable of taking out a towel headed goat fucker Isis grunt.

There is no such thing as white human if they dont genetically originate from Europe or west Russia. So what if her skin is pale thats called GENETIC DIVERSITY YOU FUCKING RETARD YOU KNOW LIKE HOW AFRICAN NIGGERS CAN BE ALBINOS AND STUFF.

This board is full of fucking idiots.

well some of middle easterner can be white because of the greeks , romans and other invasions
but you are right they should all stay in their country

Jesus Christ you stormfags are pathetic.

>religion isn't an integral part of culture

Go mc. fucking leaf yourself, religious minorities in the Middle East hate muslims even more than we do

nah jesus will save them.

See what I mean? Fucking idiots this moron called me a stormfag for some reason.
No not a single middle eastern person is white, why cant you fucking retards EVER NOTICE THE FACES OF MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPE AND WHITE PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT?

And what race is that? There are literally millions of Middle Easterners with light skin and eyes, as white if not whiter than many southern Europeans

She should go back to her country

Who cares if they hate muslims? Why on earth do you want to bring more sand people into your lands? Is it because BOO HOO SAVE US FROM THE MUSLIMS, let natural selection take its course and let them die.

Middle eastern people are another race entirely, again white skin doesnt mean white. Also even they are white, what does it matter? You have millions of white females in your country and you are bringing a welfare case because?

You are an idiots who cant rationally at all no surprise your countries being destroyed.

sup jidf

SAVAGE

This. It's only the rock-worshipping shitskins that don't belong here. They don't know basic decency in public (oh I wasn't supposed to rape the kaffir not wearing a hijab?). At least the Christians are basically like us but different language and culture, you know shit we can teach them in a matter of months.

Also the Yhazidi and Zoroastrians get a pass just cause they are still relatively civil.

Syrians act like savages because they are Syrian not because they are muslim. The middle east was always a shithole due to the RACE OF its inhabitants not the religion. You people are naive fools that think the sandniggers honestly act the way they do because of religion. There are white muslims but find a single one that is a terrorist or commited a crime oh wait there isnt any at all. They are still sandniggers so they will ruin areas overtime because that is what they do.

No let them stay where they are, stop helping nonwhites you stupid fuck.

she is too cute.

I am all for relocating actual Christian refugees as they are not a threat

They're actually not. They are part of the caucasoid race, which includes european people, middle eastern people and south asian people. Check facts before posting lies.

>you are an idiots who cant rationally at all no surprise
And while you're at it, go see a physician. I think you are retarded as fuck.

CUTE! CUTE!!!!

Reminds me of the lesbian redhead in Skins.

European people are a subrace of Caucasoids obviously you moron.
>South asian people
Are you fucking retarded?

Middle easterners are still caucasoid.

They're stuck in a medieval period culturally. They're really not that different from Europeans during the same time period.

The christians are good. The muslims are bad.

Pretty simple.

By south asian people I was talking about Pakistanis, Indians and Bangladeshis. It even says it here in the Wikipedia article you fucking moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

Again, please stop telling lies and check your facts first.

No. The last thing the west needs is more cowardly non whites.
Traitor
Traitor
False
Low IQ cowards couldn't even further their own society. There is absolutely NO reason to think they could help further ours.
Traitor
Shut the fuck up.
No proof Jesus existed.
Kill yourself
Pathetic. Is your cock kept in a cage?
Traitor
Possibly a traitor.
You're a Woman worshipper.
You people are by far the worst posters on this board
Traitor, probably Mexican.
>even more than we do
Hang yourself
Asians have light skin but they aren't white. Your argument is amazingly poor.

If all refugees were light skin females that are christian of breeding age there would not be huge support for trump.

Unfortunately most immigrants are dark skinned men of military age.

>Christians are basically like us but different language and culture

WHY NOT LET IN ALL THE MEXICANS THEN? THEY ARE JUST LIKE US!!

>
She's 18 boys. Go gettem

Christians should be saved but arrangements should be made for them to return.

Muslims should be gassed

And don't forget Nigeria or the Congo!

All European people originate from the Middle East/India, we're both Caucasians. Same race, different ethnicities

>implying I support open door immigration in any shape or form

I do however feel some sense of compassion for Christians and people being systematically oppressed by Muslims. Therefor I don't find the idea of accepting a tiny amount of Christian Middle Eastern immigrants that bad, optimally educated young women

>The christians are good. The muslims are bad.
You are a fucking idiot.
>They're stuck in a medieval period culturally. They're really not that different from Europeans during the same time period.
Yes dumbass thats why you can genetically test for specific middle eastern genes right shut the fuck up retard.

I dont give a fuck about Caucasoids, I care about our Caucasoid subrace the white race dumbass who cares if Indians and Pakis are the same MAIN RACE as us, thats as trivial as a nigger caring that an Ethiopian is the same race as him.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why the hell cant you just not help them? Are you mentally ill?

such a qt3.1415926535897932384

>Catholic
>Christian

Choose one.

>All European people originate from the Middle East
40,000 years ago

If you had idiots had any idea how human DNA works you would know that after 20,000 years the genetics would no be distinct in sub groupings. They are not the same as white people.
>
I do however feel some sense of compassion for Christians and people being systematically oppressed by Muslims. Therefor I don't find the idea of accepting a tiny amount of Christian Middle Eastern immigrants that bad, optimally educated young women
>CHRISTIANS ARE GOOD

Fuck off retard.

How do you live with yourself? And before you make some post about hahaha Amerifat, really answer.

How do you live with yourself?

>NOT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE REAL CHRISTIANS! MY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE CHRISTIAN GROUP IS THE ONLY REAL GROUP.

>What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you mentally ill?
Nothing is wrong with me. You are just a salty bigot who can't accept facts.
>Why the hell can't you just not help them?
Help who with what? What are you talking about.

>

In all my time of Sup Forumsing this post has to have the smallest ratio of meaning to letter.

>Genetics is the sole cause for culture

The only dumbass here is you. European culture has changed consistently. Are their genetics changing so considerably every century?

Christian middle easterners are consistently nothing like their islamic ones. They are brutally persecuted all the time by them. They're natural allies. Fuck off.

My pastor at the local Church of Jayzus Supreme says that nobody but us is a Christian

This actually is good, now I know that not all of the Refugee's aren't radical islamists

>The only dumbass here is you. European culture has changed consistently. Are their genetics changing so considerably every century?
Yes user because we are European, the sandniggers are sandniggers.
>Christian middle easterners are consistently nothing like their islamic ones.
Yh sure ALL CHRISTIANS ARE GOOD.
>They are brutally persecuted all the time by them
Wow I dont care at all, let natural selection take its course and allow them to die.
>They're natural allies
Why because they believe in the same thing as you? You are crazy.

Can you repeat the question?

>They are brutally persecuted all the time by them
Then they should KILL THEM!

I understand you have a low IQ, and thus can't understand why people would want to keep your kind out. Low IQ people are human garbage.

Christians in the Middle East are animals. We should be bombing them and the the Muslims.

Before you say edgy or decide I'm 12 years old just stop and take a moment to think about how fucking stupid you are. If Christians in the Middle East are so great then why not move there.

Because their not white and the Syriac Christians are. Also, they understand the concept of hard work better than the niggers and the wetbacks.

>Protestant
>Not being a hypocritical piece of shit

>Syrian
>White

How the fuck are they white? Their skin color? Hang yourself.

See

I for one don't want my country to be a dumping ground for all the rejects of the world, regardless of what race or religion they are

I was thinking it would be cool if we could promote Christian Lives Matter. I've heard that there are 100,000s of Christians being beheaded in Syria and elsewhere and that they're being squeezed out by Muslims and Jews in the middle east. Not to mention all of the massacres going on in Africa. Given this I don't see how anyone can really take black lives matter seriously. It would also be a good counterpoint to Muslim immigration, as it shows what they're really like and what liberal can stand up say we don't care about the genocide of a Coptic Christian ethnic minority in the Middle East?

All migrants should require sterilization before being allowed citizenship. This also counts for the children they already have.

Syrians aren't white.

Lots of people have light skin, try actually looking at their faces.

And hard working?! What the fuck do you know about how Syrians work? Quick, give me all the anecdotal evidence you have! And that's irrelevant anyway since we don't need any more people to take jobs from Americans.