Why is this character triggering Sup Forums so hard...

Why is this character triggering Sup Forums so hard? I haven't seen this level of butthurt since they put a black guy in TFA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Queens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white male fragility

the majority of us don't give it a shit

it's the fact that you keep posting a hundred of these threads that makes it seem that way

sage

>Sup Forums
This is Sup Forums shit, m8.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

she had like 4 lines in the whole movie. who gives a shit

It's just a funny meme because the bitch is ugly as fuck and an affirmative action hire but we are supposed to pretend she's hot.
Just too absurd not to meme my friend.

Because Mary Jane was meant to be the total package.
A hot red headed model wife who was also a struggling actress.
This MJ is a black face Daria.

What's even worse is there was no chemistry and very lil interaction between the characters. Liz was his waifu throughout the movie. But all the advertising keeps pushing her.

>Shitskin bitches mad that the white man made the world and they're just living in it

>implying it's me and not butthurt Sup Forumstards

yeah, it's clearly the filthy crossposters who come here only to whine

>all the advertising keeps pushing her

Because Disney is in it for the long haul. She's a product of their teen icon farm, and they're gonna get every dime they've invested back, tenfold.

Because she hates things that blacks were involved with.

it's a needless change that doesn't even try to hide it's actual purpose
it's lazy virtue signaling by studios who aren't creative or talented enough to create original stories and characters that would organically highlight our diversity

Why does this chick have only one name

Because "Zendaya" is an exotic name, but stapling "Coleman" to the end of it nullifies the whole thing. Branding, like Madonna or Sia.

why don't you?

Shes ugly

If you disagree you're just playing devils advocate

>implying it's me and not butthurt Sup Forumstards

but user, all we can be sure of is that YOU are representative of the type of people posting these threads

and since you've made it clear that you don't associate with Sup Forums, and just from a probability standpoint, we can ascertain that more people like you are the ones posting these threads than the opposite

She's pretty

If you disagree you're just trolling

>le epic Sup Forums racism

You don't really think that, you just hate losing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Queens
>"""""""forced""""""" diversity

its Sup Forums, Sup Forums is the biggest den of losers on Sup Forums, in the history of Sup Forums. no seriously, they make the rest of us look like alpha winners. they literally have no lives and are single minded, constantly obsessively butthurt...so basically they spend all day every day asspained about things like this for weeks on end...and 5 of them...spending all day every day on Sup Forums spamming...makes it seem like its a lot of people giving a shit...in fact its just a few losers with no lives and one single minded butthurt that never goes away....ya know....the usual nowaways...makes me miss Abatap

>reddit spacing
>failing to understand statistics
we've got ourselves a live one

this post is pure cringe

You really don't think that, you just hate losing

Yeah, but at least it's not Sup Forums.

this would be rich coming from a black person considering you are the most racially fragile people on earth, viewing literally everything through a racial lens and taking offense at the most innocuous of things

>this would be rich coming from a Sup Forumstard considering you are the most racially fragile people on earth, viewing literally everything through a racial lens and taking offense at the most innocuous of things

I would inseminate her.

damn nigga you answered within a minute. a testament to your obsession with racial shit. don't take Sup Forums too seriously jamal. and not everyone who doesn't prescribe to your little social justice zeitgeist is a Sup Forumstard

Sup Forums sounds a lot like black people, dayum

That's just how you gotta roll when you have no culture and not achievements of your own. Being black is suffering. Not even a wheel...

is this the black spider-man everyone's mad about?

See, you're so obsessed with race that you reply to me without assuming my race (which you got dead wrong btw).

WE

wuz wut?

No, that was years ago.

This is the white spider-man's black bae, that everyone is now mad about it.

>anonymously defendes blacks on Sup Forums
>has a mac book
>small cuck fingers

weeeewwww laddy

>mac
>white
>defending against Sup Forumstards
>actually white knighting

As an actual black person, I'm going to need you to stop this. It's embarrassing.

I'd rather have a Miles movie than this travesty of a Mary Jane.

Who said I was defending you? is probably as much a shitskin as you are if not more so.

gross ass finger

daily reminder: if you prefer right over left you need to go back to Sup Forums

>samefagging this hard
>goes from accusing person of being black, to accusing them of being a cuck
>tries to impersonate a black person
Sup Forums in a nutshell

Saw the movie last night. Here's my spin on things if anyone cares which you don't you fucking ass-holes.
I actually liked the character a little, as i think a lot of people did. I didn't feel any romantic chemistry between her and peter and honestly getting the girl who played Betsy to just have been playing Gwen and have her crushing on Peter or something would've been way better.
But the Michelle character was actually pretty well done and she really won me over when she flipped off peter at the homecoming dance. She felt like an edgy character that wasn't try hard or over done, which is near impossible to pull off so well done.

In terms of the "Built by slaves" moment it's honestly not that bad. It isn't overly played up, used for comedic affect and also is there to establish why she's on the ground when Spider man arrives to tell him where his friends are. It isn't even like all the black people protest it, there are two other blacks on the team that willingly go up to tower as they don't give a fuck. It makes sense for Michelle character to care about that shit, and even then she doesn't have an edgy "dear white people" style rant. Honestly it was tastefully done.

The big problem with the character is the MJ reveal. While i would much rather have an authentic, red haired, adaptation of MJ as the characters look is, in my opinion very iconic, that isn't the problem. The problem is that this character is NOT Mary Jane, in many ways. They straight up establish in the movie that this characters name is Michele not Mary so its a new character which is fine. But it also establishes Michelle as her own, interesting and well portrayed character. So why bog that character down by making her the "MJ". It feels so shoehorned. This new character shares barely any similarities to Mary Jane so whats the point? Make her, her own new character that can stand up with the likes of other well known characters? This is the most Sony thing they could've done.

waz cucks

good post

>macbook
My lady, perchance, are you from London?

>make thread after thread after thread about this topic
>dude WHY is Sup Forums triggered so hard lol
Nobody really cares, bro.

Thanks dude.

>being this bad at picking out samefag

Lurk more.

come on son

Niggers are evil and black women are so disgusting even niggers don't want them

LITERALLY white genocide

I disagree, so does most of Europe.

I'm just tired of black people being shoved into white roles. Make new characters for black people to play.

lol, just kidding. You got me. I'll stop posting now.

she's not mary jane

Who cares though? I don't care.

Ironically Finn and Poe were the best characters in TFA.

this so mother fucking much lads.

the reason we are all here is to redpill the normies about white genocide.

when shit like this comes out, it sets our movement back.

stop buying the anti-white hollywood narrative and start supporting pro-christian, pro-white directors like gibson and snyder.

>evading the point
Classic.

>b-but reddit!

but then you would complain about diversity, even if not forced

I'm fine that she's a black Mary Jane. Or mexican, or asian, or what the fuck ever. I don't really care about that.
What I do care about is that they need to keep that whole 'gender fluid' bullshit on the internet where it belongs. Literally no sane, mentally healthy, regular person anywhere in the world gives a fuck about the 12,000 different gender combinations that get made up on a daily basis.

FOR THAT LAST FUCKING TIME SHE'S NOT MARY JANE GET THIS THROUGH YOUR LITTLE Sup ForumsTARD BRAIN

impossible, blacks have no culture
they can't do anything without whites to guide tehm

Nigga you gay.

Look at this thirsty beta orbiter

>literally was a new, black character
>OH AND UH YEAH YOU CAN TOTALLY CALL ME MJ BECAUSE HURPA DURPA DOO
>comes out of nowhere for no goddamn reason right at the end

This is what left the bad taste in my mouth. Michelle was on ok character. She was funny and her personality made for some good moments with Peter and Ned. Then for no particular reason I guess they decided they needed a Mary Jane that isn't actually named Mary Jane or anything like her in either personality or appearance.

It felt just as retarded as the Joseph Gordon Levitt being Robin reveal, but at least when that happened I got a pretty good laugh from the guy up front yelling "OH FUCK YOU" at the screen

I know. It's insane.

You've already lost, honey. Go home.

Yes, because comic books are serious business.

It really highlights how easy your fucking life is when this is actually a big deal for you. Guess time to rev up that anger for SW8, huh?

You've already lost, honey. Go home.

i agree with him, you're a faggot

not black but sure isn't white

I don't that she is black. i care because that isn't MJ. Mj isn't some frumpy moody bitch. she isn't this weird awkward SJW. She had zero point of being in this movie because all she does is quips and establishes zero relationship with peter.

>pol mad that a black guy is in their new movie who will probably fuck the white girl in it
>pol thinks finn is relateable and surprisingly not bad that he doesn't fuck white girl

>pol mad that zendaya is mj
>pol calling girls ugly

you guys really have no experience with women do you?

This is a new character. Her name is Michelle.

If you don't actually watch movies, why post on a movie board?

lol

No, her name is MJ, thats what her friends call her.

She doesn't have any friends.

Checkmate, racists.

You often become that which you hate.

except she isn't mj

>implying you wouldn't

>pol thinks finn is relateable and surprisingly not bad that he doesn't fuck white girl
For me, it's fine. Didn't like MaRey Sue at all.

How does this make any sense anymore? I fucked girls and have tons of women friends, that bitch is still ugly

Ugly brown girl. She's stupefyingly homely. Trot out a picture of her once stylists and makeup artists get through with her, but her facial structure and the way she's presented in BAKA are fugly.

ghey

>if you find her ugly y-you're Sup Forums
c'mon, cuckboi.

her ape nose is fucking horrible.

why are you trying so hard to pass her off as attractive? its not a race thing, there are a ton of cute mixed chicks, she just isn't that pretty.

FINNA FUCK SOMMA THESE BIG BOOTY BLACK BITCHES NIGGUH

"Hey check this ugly black bitch"

"Yo mofugga white boi, fuck you"

Wow what a femme fatale, much romance

THEY LITERALLY CALL HER MJ

>posted a neckbeard neet that just gets to live on this world, thinking that somehow another people's achievements are his achievements

I see the shills are in full effect today

Why does she always look like she's baked?

SMDH BUMBABLART WHY YOU NIGGUHS SO SCARED O SUCKING THE GRISLY CLIT OF A DOMINANT NIGGUH WOMAN?

She's just like those strong sassy black tweets demeaning white people, wow i want be near her

- what gay jews think white dudes want