Hey actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions...

hey actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you were a Bernie Sanders supporter, this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kt04MiGUTdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok but check em

oops

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

You have lost touch with reality user, please find someone to have relations with. I cant believe one who has even ths faintest sense of love in life would watch this movie in a theater and keep repeating to themselves a mantra that which would prohibit any enjoyment of it for the sake of anons on 4 chan possibly perceiving them as cool. Please get off this site its not too late.

>votes Republican
>enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings
pick one. Sup Forumscucks have terrible taste

>complaining about memes (jokes) in a movie
>on the board where we have fucking party rocker threads

does not compute

Also this

>In front of my sofa
>In a theater
Are you retarded m8?

>not bringing your sofa to the movies

This movie was fun as hell. It was like a Spiderman cartoon.

Spiderman beats villain, villain almost kills himself trying to escape, Spiderman still saves villain.

Tony Stark is impressed after taking Spiderman suit back for the ferry incident. Creates a new amazing looking Avengers suit. Plans to introduce Spiderman to the world as Spiderman. Peter decides he is not ready which surprises Tony & Happy.

Peter returns home few days later and finds a gift from Tony, his first suit from Tony.

Aunt May walks in while Peter is wearing the suit and says, "WHAT THE FU-" Credits Role.

All Credits Role until last second - Cap America Credit Scene talking about Patience and it's virtues, explains sometimes it doesn't pay off. Looks off screen and asks How many more of these? Movie over.

Who ever doesn't like this movie just doesn't enjoy fun movies.

>Plans to introduce Spiderman to the world as new Avenger.
Sorry, my bad.

This

Remember this is the board that is convinced that Snyder's "no fun allowed" movies are great

>not bringing the theater to your sofa

>all Republicans are Sup Forums
Just stop already.

it's a pasta you filthy crossboarder/newfag

>normal fucking person who votes Republican
Had me up to that point.

No, we have an average of 1 million unique IPs weekly that come to Sup Forums. A minority of posters believe they are trolls and end up circle jerking in the same thread. It sometimes gives off the image that a collective community of anons think alike. Which is rarely the case.

Karen is best girl

>yfw Karen is voiced by Jennifer Connelly

they are on Sup Forums

I thought spiderman was really good in this one and I really liked the Vulture.
But a lot of the wider scenes especially looked like something out of a video game. I wouldn't be surprised in 90% of the movie was in front of a green screen.

Shoot yourself.

Why are you describing Deadpool?

I thought that was deadpool? Or is reddit the movie just a flavour of the month counterculture term used by hipsters on this site if you argued it was forced diversity i would agree but to just call it reddit is a bad argument gitgud

Reminder that Tom Holland is based

youtube.com/watch?v=Kt04MiGUTdw

>AI is voiced by Connelly
>who is married to Paul Bettany, who voiced JARVIS and plays Vision

It really wasn't forced though. It was quite realistic for a Queens magnet school.

S-shut up.

B-black people aren't supposed to be in my movies

I'm a Sup Forumsfag, and desu, I really enjoyed the movie. Although I think that there was a racial quota being followed in the casting, that's unfortunately normal nowadays and I didn't really expect less from a school in one of the "poor" areas of New York