I saw this at a screening yesterday and i can honestly say those were my favorite two hours in all my years of watching...

i saw this at a screening yesterday and i can honestly say those were my favorite two hours in all my years of watching film

best action film of the decade

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5i9hUzH1tQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=QYm-dT24iRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But the movie isn't two hours long. What did you do with that extra time?

>left pistol is ejecting unfired bullets
>right pistol is ejecting rifle casings
>that awful hand cgi
Wew lad.

John Wick is already action film of the decade.

>he doesn't watch his kino at .75x
The absolute state of this board

wasted get
watch more films, you're embarrassing

did you even watch the film or are you judging from the cover you fucking sperg

You're a bit of a pleb if you think that, it's got some cool action but it's a gimmick film with almost no plot.

What the fuck was his problem?

tell me what's your action film of the decade then because i'm pretty sure it's terrible overhyped shit like john wick or something and that you're a retard that rarely watches films

>no plot
you didn't watch it
go watch it

you ever been in cinemas or screenings before? there's usually a ten to fifteen minute break

The poster looking like something a 12 year old shat out during his lunch break doesn't exactly project an aura of competence.

lmao and whats your favorite?

i'm tired of lazy fucks like you swarming this cesspool of a website thinking that they have the right to judge something they didn't observe and don't even have the slightest idea about. fucking kill yourself.

Shit nigga, it's just a shitty poster. Why don't you calm down and watch a good action film? John Wick Chapter 2 is pretty good. It's basically just two more hours of John Wick 1, which is actually kinda disappointing.

how to spot a pleb and underage COD fag

But Hardcore Henry IS a good action film

Granted I judge it the same way I do Crank/Crank 2 and Shoot Em Up

>when op's tastes are so fucking bad that you don't care that he got quints

NA ZAREEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=5i9hUzH1tQ8

Seriously though, this movie had a 10/10 soundtrack. The Stranglers are also criminally underrated.

He was a war orphan who got fucked up in the Chernobyl meltdown, which is where he got his telekinesis.

Also, to quote Jimmy, he was a cunt.

I did watch it, it's got almost no plot. They give you something here and there but it's just an excuse for cool scene after cool scene.

it has as much plot as there is in Mad Max Fury Road or John Wick, but you faggots only pick the stuff you like according to the general hivemind

John Wick and Fury Road do their minimalist story-telling much better. John Wick in particular was great at establishing simple but compelling characters. Better action scenes in both of them too, and are much better paced.
I liked Hardcore Henry, I just don't pretend it's a particularly good movie.

I agree with OP in the sense that it's a great action film, but it really has no plot. The director said he came up with the plot on the go, so yeah, it's just there to connect the action scenes. The soundtrack is indeed 10/10 tho, but I guess that's also because of the director being in a band and seeing this as an opportunity of advertisement.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYm-dT24iRY

Also, the movie is pretty much just a 2 hour music video

Never noticed before.

I did, and it was pretty entertaining. Was very outlandish in a number of scenes, but like I said, still fun.

Very much in the style of Shoot Em' Up

Hardcore Henry has less plot. Not a bad thing tho it would be worse with more.