I like to help out, looks like that's something we have in common

>I like to help out, looks like that's something we have in common
>It's really great to see you again
>Let's do it more often

OTP CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

67.media.tumblr.com/d2a8b0aa0...fwho7_1280.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn't mind if posting Ultimate Spider-man was a bannable offense.

What?

MJ knows he's Spidey?

I haven't watched USM since season 2.

Show is Family Guy garbage and it happens to be longest Spider-man cartoon to date.

>I've only seen old episodes the post

How does the Venom symbikte shoot rockets? Like, I can usually just ignore stuff like that but that bit is just awful and they do it so much.

Same way in the comics I'd imagine.

I don't remember how but it absorbed something after combining with flash

The symbiote can change colour and texture and density, increase its mass and shoot webbing.

They could be projectiles made out of symbiote that just look and feel like rockets.

You mean never?
I can get behind this, but how does he refill his explosive ammo?
I could get behind this too if the Rockets didn't have an ignition flare and a trail of smoke behind it.

When Flash bonded with it he ripped off Beetles shoulder rocket pack and put it onto his own shoulder. I guess SHIELD keeps him stocked? Comic symbiotes can do crazy shit like travel through phone lines and into video games so it's not far off to think this symbiote can trigger whatever firing mechanism the rocket pack has
No they're literal fiery explosion rockets

>I can get behind this, but how does he refill his explosive ammo?
It's not like he spams it non stop, he uses them up in battle. And afterwards he can just get a refill when he stops by the SHIELD armory.

>I could get behind this too if the Rockets didn't have an ignition flare and a trail of smoke behind it
Maybe the symbiote studied the chemical and physical make up of the rockets and is able to replicate the reaction of the ignition. It was able to copy the formula for webbing after all.

Wait people still watch this garbage?

Did it get good while I wasn't looking?

No but it's summer so retards have started popping up.

Why does Kaine have Ben Reilly's name?

this

All of his friends and associates know who he is now.

Tom King kills Tim Drake Something else to add fuel to the rumor: There's some pencil work from I guess Batman #7 floating around:

67.media.tumblr.com/d2a8b0aa0...fwho7_1280.jpg

that's just one page, but still... where's Tim?

If this book drops Clayface I drip this book, he and Cass are the only reasons this is worth reading

>It gets good later, just skip a huge portion of it.

That's not very inviting.

What season 2 episodes do you recommend?