We have to save the white race

>We have to save the white race
>But i don't like girls because they are all whores, i prefer to masturbate to chinese drawings

yes it's a dilemma

I fail to see what's wrong with statement

angry virgins are prone to violent behavior, more at 11

You're missing the part where Jews are brainwashing women into not wanting to date white NEETs who think of them as subhumans.

more like they're ugly and can't get girls

being a failure with women is never a choice

Why has Sup Forums picked up armchair psychology?

all it takes to get someone to like you is to treat them like a human being
and maybe not be obese too but hey you gotta start somewhere

the decline of the white race is by now inevitable, we can just speculate on which race will take control of the planet in the near future.

*tips*

Literally just hit the gym and start taking care of yourself. I went from autistic virgin to semi-chad in a year.
Also
>Brazilian
>White

Said the American

nobody gives a fuck about you though

I like girls and don't care about the white race. Still masturbate furiously to 2D beauties though.

This. Even if you're ugly, you can still fuck ugly girls.

its not just that theyre ugly, theyre also generally terrible people
if they thought ugly girls were an option they wouldnt be virgins
absolutely no one wants them

>>Jews are brainwashing women into not wanting to date white NEETs who think of them as subhumans
>I really want to date this bitter, unlikeable, unattractive guy with no confidence and no hobbies and no personality and no job who thinks of me as a different species because of my gender, but Herschel Noseburg said to avoid those kind of guys *sigh*

I hope you don't think he was serious.

No speculation needed my friend.

I don't know why I thought that. I need sleep.

they have always been in charge though

If you're a virgin it's literally only by choice
Even if you're fat, have a 5 foot long neckbeard, and wear lolicon t-shirts, New Balance, and cargo shorts you can still fuck fat girls on tinder with no effort

>fringe ideologies attract weirdos

Huh wow jee wiz

I'm supposing these guys, like most guys, can't feel attracted to fat girls on tinder, meaning their dicks wouldn't even get hard.