All guns should be banned and anyone who is caught with a gun should be hanged prove me wrong niggers

all guns should be banned and anyone who is caught with a gun should be hanged prove me wrong niggers
>protip you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZrFVtmRXrw
kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=RAK001&name=Damascus Dirk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How am I supposed to prove a opinion wrong op?

Not an argument now kys baby dick honkey

>brings a rope to a gun-fight

Implying you have the balls to fight the military who has tanks and attack helicopters

come and get them

If Americans can't keep an inanimate metal object from entering a country, then we are fucked.

>buying a demilled rpg
How small is your dick

>demilled

Come and take them then faggot.

Prove its not show picture of inside the tube faggot

you can't hang people with tanks and helicopters retard

you mad?

There are 2 types of people in this world user. Those at the end of the rope, and those with the guns.

no they shouldn't gg i win no re

Just what i thought you bought a unusable rpg to compensate for your small penis kys

We're not talking about anybody fighting the military, we're talking about cleansing you personally

>small

The ATF thanks you for disclosing your inventory. You have been added to our database.

Can I still have these?

too bad i lost them all in a boating accident :^)

A lil bit

The mad man

the batman

and you should be shot! you damn retard!

>Shall not be infringed

Go live in the UK, it's basically that way here! Horray, now only the criminals have firearms!

I'd love one, despite the fact that it costs like a grand for one second of shootin'

This.

Go move to Australia, where biker gangs build machine guns in their garage and every other Australian has an SKS in PVC and moter oil in the backyard

How am I going to protect myself from people with guns, or larger individuals, or groups of them?

You call the police :^)

Even
Without
Guns

Its going to be really hard for the military to forcibly control the american people.

The establishment believes the miltiary themselves can be controlled and they dont understand how much against them they are.

Civil War if they go against the people.

But having firearms makes it that much more against them.

the world isn´t as uncomplicated as you think, user

sorry

also, shooting ranges are surpisingly fun, user, try em

I believe they will arrive minutes to late to protect myself, my loved ones and my valuables.

>all guns should be banned
1. Why?
2. How?

>and anyone who is caught with a gun should be hanged
3. Why?
4. How?

>prove me wrong niggers
Prove yourself correct, kike.

>>protip you cant
You can't prove yourself correct, kike.

>Implying you have the balls to fight the military who has tanks and attack helicopters
That's why you just kill their families and friends.

>How small is your dick
Why do you care about the size of other people's genitals?

Bruh.

Go tripfag on /k/ they will love you long time.

>implying the military would be on your stupid-ass side

youtube.com/watch?v=VZrFVtmRXrw

Are you going to kill all personal security employees, policemen, hunters and military personnel?

I live in Northern Ireland, I can get an AR15, two mags and a box of rounds for a few favours or about £800 hard cash.
I've already shot some bottles with a glock, feltgoodman

>finding someone with a gun
>all you brought was rope

What's the dagger 3rd from the top?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Sorry bro but have to disagree there. The NSA got not even a slap on the wrist after the Snowden leak. Whistleblowers langour in federal prison, so fucked with by the guards they claim to want a sex change for a safer prison; yet the majority says 'death penalty now' for both of them.

The battle of the (soon to be) US citizens VS the redcoats showed that a small minority could decimate a majority with the right tactics though.

>believing a roleplay thread on /k/ of all places
You should really kill yourself

NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS
SO TURN IN YOUR GUNS
THE 2ND AMENDMENT IS TO STOP TYRANNY NOT DEFEND YOURSELF FROM GOVERNMENT
TURN IN YOUR GUNS YOUR GUNS TO THE GOVERNMENT OR ELSE

You liberals do know that people who love this country actually exercise all rights freely, and that we all have more firepower, more ammunition, more trigger time, more training, and a better bond with our communities than the entire Law Enforcement and military community combined?

Your limpwristed gaping ass wouldn't last a day where you wanna go.

Still waiting for you to refute the argument in the picture.

Looks like you're the retard

COME AND TAKE IT!!!

How else would you butter your bread and open envelopes?

Careful with that thing. You can lose a nut over a spudgun.

>prove me wrong niggers
>>protip you cant

Get on my level.

yes, because we're so good at stopping drugs from entering the country

not like the war on drugs has only made it worse for after decades

Thats a gladius you dip

Edit; if it ever did come to civil war; go after the food supply. Destroy and loot warehouses, torch or pilfer cornfields, tell the farmers that they can eat if they stand with you and that they can grow again in peacetime, once the military and moreso the senate is stuck on MREs for the long haul they'll be begging to have the nice food you have; what with the US being almost completely self-sufficient.
Targetting pharma means no more painkillers, benzos or other happy pills for the people who lead your nation. Attrition of this kind would quickly sway whole states and then you have a whole state military against the next; the only difference is one is well fed and the other is low on morale and malnourished, naturally there would be defectors (especially amongst officers) and there goes their assault plans and the likes.
As Napoleon said "An army moves on it's belly"

>prove me wrong
what part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
does your negro semen infused minD not understand

That is confusing as fuck.

Someone mind explaining how this works?

I am pro-2nd amendment btw

The whole 'God given rights' popped up during the red scare. Plenty of the founding fathers were either ambiguous about religion or out and out disagreed with the churches, they gave you those rights. So they should be US rights, no God given crap. After all, the founding fathers were all for separation of the church and state.

OP disappeared. quick, post awwoos.

kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=RAK001&name=Damascus Dirk
This

I don't know have you ever had to break down a sentence structure in school before?

That's why they're called natural born rights, my commie friend.

Stupid leaf it's a dirk

post moar

If it's not a gun it'll be a truck, I'm talking from experience there mate, keep your guns.

Did you actually just steal that from a thread on /k/
>>/k/30925321

sorry

You know he wouldn't say anything over there

>no reverse image results
guys....

TYRONE BTFO

it's impossible to prove you wrong without my fedora and katana at hand

How are you supposed to fire that at 30 rounds a seconds with an empty clip? looks decent.

Washingtonian and or Faggot Oregon starbucks cuck who never shuts the fuck up about trannies at work.

T
( guy who worked at microsoft in that faggot lib shit hole)

Then they just shoot you.

Dallas was prove the police can't do shit Against gun owners

6 PIGS DEAD

>couldn't defeat the afgans
>couldn't defeat the iraqis
>can't defeat isis
>thinks it can defeat even more heavily armed Americans

Ok haha

WHO ARE YOU O' GOD OF WAR

What carrier is that?

MELON LUBE

Say you ban all guns, destroying them...

If someone secretly kept a gun, how would you enforce the law?

>protip you cant because you only got rid of legal guns

btw, this is a honeypot thread kiddos.

Well technically you can, but we both know that's not the point. Fake image related.

Funny how the pro guns types consider themselves hung.

Good luck having a functioning society when you've declared 50% of the population to be felons.

Washington is such a comfy place, just wish it was less liberal.

Good thread

>trying to hang people who own firearms
I wish a nigger would.

timestamp

>Funny how the pro guns types consider themselves hung.

Feels good man!

Tyrone on suicide watch

You're a nigger. Next thread.

The U.S. Armed Forces would never fire on their own civili--

Oh, wait

> 92 replies
Thanks for correcting the record! $.05 has been deposited in your account.

Y'all best be using dat options field

I'm staunchly pro-2nd but that image is fucking retarded. World war 2 didnt start because of Hitler implementing gun control.

>Hitler implementing gun control.

It started because they also let Hitler have all kinds of other powers that no one was able to stop without guns. Perhaps gun control was a symptom of the problem Germany had but it also eliminated a possible cure.

Of course one could also look at the Treaty of Versailles which disarmed Germany.... But that is getting far to complex for us here.

But I understand and respect your point.

How do you plan on hanging me ?

At gun point ?

You seem to think that the amount of guns in pre-Hitler Germany would be anywhere near enough to bring down the government.

Not to mention not many would want to anyways