Guilty pleasures

Nothing to feel guilty about.

This movie is a passionate love letter and perfect blockbuster movie with top fucking tier visuals. You can post screenshots from any fight scene and they look amazing.

Gay romance movies

just like muh animes....

I was not expecting this. Then again i don't really know the opinion tv has of this movie.

pacific rim was pure unfiltered kaijukino

You know the ONLY thing I remember from this movie? A scene at the end where some guy says "I see london, I see France, I see your underpants" or something

I liked that one and the first one.

Just watch it.

I guarantee maximum comfort.

one moar

watched this last night. liked it more than I thought I would

also please rec me dumb comedies that are comfy

Without a Paddle is exactly what you are looking for.

Not that I keep it hidden, but the OC, degrassi, skins, pretty much any teen girl drama

I really liked "Rough Night" but thats still in theaters, also just saw Free Fire. It was hilarious but not really dumb or comfy.

Same can be said about tron
I think its about time some of you guys watched it again and actually appreciate it for what it is

Was just about to post this

The problem with Tron is it falls off in the third act, but the first two acts are great and have better action.

Grimsby

Watch the next one. When I first heard about this I wrote it off but I genuinely love this movie.

How does Bernie not look like the Cryptkeeper?

Guilty pleasures are the sign of a weak mind. What kind of man would feel guilt over something he enjoyed? Imagine being so weakwilled you sit alone in your home, watching what you enjoy, and actually feel guilty. Truly pathetic.

I have no guilty pleasures, obviously, I don't feel guilt for enjoying my hobbies.

what about the third act doesnt work?

the villain, the set pieces are more boring.

Everybody walk that dinosaur

But that dogfight with both Tron and Kevin sacrificing themselves were 10/10
the smile on Kevins face as he says goodbye kiddo hits me hard

Gypsy died for our sins

thanks anons

love this movie
not sure how to feel about the sequel as DGT isn't involved anymore

I love/hate this movie so much. I jizzed myself cause Mecha, but hate it so much because they hyped the shit for every mech, but the chink and slav mechs didn't even get a chance to Job before failing completely

Gone too soon ;_;7