At least you have a car

>at least you have a car..

There is nothing worse than being a b*srider in Canada.

let me guess you will unironically board a bus tomorrow at 7am in a McDonalds uniform, and pepe is driving the bus

I did not make those threads but funnily enough my situation is the same

I had my mom to drive me as a kid, a 50cc scooter when I was 14, and a car when I turned 16. I have never even been on a city bus or a train before. If I ever visit Europe or Japan I'm going to be confused as fuck because I have no idea how public transportation works.

>not buying a golf cart with the money from your summer job
>not driving in the rain at 14 and passing by all the other kids who have to walk to school
>not going a drive thru with a friend and watching the cashier's surprise
you had a shitty childhood

>tfw someone rear-ended me while i was stopped in traffic last week in the morning commute
>have to waste time taking car to get repaired on Thursday and had to waste time with the police and insurance
>three months after some old cunt crashed into me and I had to deal with all that then too

I wish my work was accessible by public transportation desu. Much more relaxing commute than dealing with stupid cunt drivers and even worse cyclists.

Ah yes im so happy to wait in the cold everyday to sit on a bus next to p**rs

I lived in Canada for three years and I liked to ride the bus. I liked even better to ride a bike thought the city.

the bus? ha! that's for jerks and lesbians!

I had to do that all the time when I was a student. Wasn't too bad. Just bundle up and listen to nice music and podcasts. Better than waiting stuck behind some stupid bitch who has fifty yards of space ahead of him.

How about the fact that buses dont take you everywhere and one way is $4 here?

I rather get a fucking car

Well that is overpriced. And that is true.

It doesn't have the sheer frustration of heavy traffic though.

Can you do a dealio where you get a card for unlimited fairs for the month and it's cheaper?

Yeah but hardly cheaper. Wowww $3..65 instead of $4 a ride big savings

Reeeeeeee

Just hold in there. It's probably only five years until cheap, autonomous ubers, right?

>being limited to 30kph when I can hit 90kph in my Aprilia with a tune
It was fun BTFOing all those fags in grade 10 who drove shitty slow Hondas that could barely go the speed limit

a reliable car is like 2 grand, how can you not afford that?

I refuse to pay insurance and the fine is $5000 here for not having it.

Meh bike works just fine.

>bike

eat it metal coffin shit :D

>american cyclists
That's a different story mate..

hory shit!

probably being a busrider in the US
canadian car culture is just discount american car culture

But how else can you show your butt and bulge to people?

I don't want to do that

Not when the ground freezes at night and half the frost melts during the day hell even the snow freezes