Why didn't Naboo pay their taxes?

Why didn't Naboo pay their taxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WPvzKednIlw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because not paying their taxes can only mean one thing.

nigger population doesn't work

because Sheev was manipulating them into not paying taxes.

What was Sheev's tax policy?

Because they wanted to be left the fuck alone.

What about the gamgams?

I thought they were charging the taxes, increasing the TF's costs and lowering volume of trade.

I kek'd

>Turmoil has engulfed the Galactic Republic. The taxation of trade routes to outlying star systems is in dispute.
>Hoping to resolve the matter with a blockade of deadly battleships, the greedy Trade Federation has stopped all shipping to the small planet of Naboo.
>While the congress of the Republic endlessly debates this alarming chain of events, the Supreme Chancellor has secretly dispatched two Jedi Knights, the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy, to settle the conflict....

Who can say?

What about about the the tax policy on the wookiees?

Because taxation is theft

Why does the Trade Federation have an army? Is the Trade Federation like a secondary UN but for the interest of intergalactic corporations?

The droids are essentially private mercenaries, like Blackwater. I always figured the Trade Federation was less a governmental organization, but moreso a corporate conglomerate itself, but a more nefarious one, considering it was blocking anyone from doing business with Naboo.

What is the point of the galactic republic if a collective of interstellar corporations can combine forces and buy a fucking droid army from bug men? Couldn't they have sanctioned the fuck out of the bug aliens?

They were broke.

>Nixons failed drug war and trickledown economics

kek

>Sanctions

sure thing Clinton.

sanctions just hurt the poor of a country and help the despots tighten their grips. study it out.

I think that was the whole point of the clone wars user

Because taxation is theft.

Not even memeing. CIS did nothing wrong.

The clone wars didn't need to happen if the Rebulic actually had enough power to prevent corporations from pulling shit like that.

>fighting for freedom is "pulling shit now"

The republic was not better than the Empire

Anarcho capitalism wouldn't work on earth, it wouldn't work in space.

The only people in the wrong in the prequels are the jedi.

What do you think will come, of, that?

Underrated

>tfw an armed group of religious fanatics that trains child soldiers finds out the legally-elected head of state is a member of a religion they don't like so they try to kill/arrest him even though they have no legal jurisdiction to do so

It would be like the KKK trying to kill Obama based on the accusation that he's muslim

Stop defending the jedi

But in their universe they serve a higher power that most cultures take seriously, especially since in the expanded universe empire rose in fell because of it.

middle age iceland and my child army disagree

Go back to your jungle bunker, Joe.

Yea but theyre own ignorance of the force caused the fracturing and fall. Yoda was a shit theologian. St. Agustine would have intelectually bitched slapes him.

The force was a fucking lie, man. Did you ever see the force? Have you seen a storage tank full of force? Did ANYONE who wasn't part of the Jedi order ever "prove" that the force was real?

Wake up, people. The republic and the Jedi are lying to you. They want you enslaved and subservient to their soulless bureaucratic machine. Work all the scientific wonders our Galaxy has created, every single "force ability" can easily be explained away with various pieces of technology.

To be fair, in the old canon the force got fucked hard by sheev and his master. They just got too good at it you see and forced it to create life (Which became Anaken)

The force was right, but the backwave of "rebalance" was so complex they were bound to screw up interpreting it.

REMINDER THAT THE ENEMIES OF YOUTH EXECUTION AND EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVES LIKE TO JERK OFF IN PUBLIC. DONT BELIEVE THEIR LIES

youtu.be/WPvzKednIlw

Because fuck those guys. Thats why.

Is it still canon that the original force user never made a distinction between light and dark for the first few thousand years of their existence in the universe? Or do did Disney pull some bullshit of "there has always been this clearly defined two sides with absolutely no ambiquity or controversy"

eu was never canon

Only a sith deals in absolutes

Disney doesn't have a clear canon, 90% of it is the retained naming conventions of various species seen in the movies completely stripped of any detail the EU might have added.

Since TFA and Rogue One didn't bring anything new except maybe "The first Jedi Temple" plot device which may contradict shit in the EU origins of the jedi.

It's pretty apparent Disney basically iced the EU so they could pick and chose the "good parts" and ignore the rest, a smart decision if they had any competence.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

that's the what starts the clone wars, the Republic just needed an excuse to get an army together to fight the (((corporations)))

THE MOTHER AND THE FATHER

Pretty much the same a Sauron's

will we ever get bibblebebop back? you cant just bring something like that into this world then immediately deprive the general populace of it man