What did Scientology mean by this?

What did Scientology mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rw8RVcUyma0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SUMMER LOVIN

"This money isn't going to launder itself."

The Scientology is money laundering meme is fucking retarded.

Hi Mr. Travolta.

anyone want to see my outline for a BSG-style grimdark reboot of this? i know it'd never get made because Scientologists are fucked in the head, but sometimes it's fun to imagine.

I was kind of interested until you just started bashing Scientologists (not Scientology, SCIENTOLOGISTS) for no reason

Share pls

It's quite obvious

It's a bland and stupid shore story to smooth over the fact that Scientology auditing is authoritative hypnosis.

Pretty sure the "lel money laundering" meme is only propagated by Scientology itself.

I've seen the first half of this film about 10 times and the last half once

Showing the aliens speaking their native language and then showing that when they spoke English it was the movie "translating" for them was a neat trick. I'm sure better movies have done the same thing but I always appreciated how they did that.

I think Hubbard actually wanted the aliens to come off as too stupid to live.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rw8RVcUyma0

Their real estate business is totally money laundering. You really think they sustain themselves by selling ""tech"" to the handful of wealthy scientologists left? No way.

Their attempts at media are surely genuine though, how else can they emulate the greatness of Hubbard?

You're genuinely mentally handicapped.

You're genuinely a shill? What a weird response.

Retarded fucking millenial idiots.

So you're actually a Scientologist? Talk to us, your tricks don't work.

Scientologists are credulous intellectual nobodies who were a step away from the edge of the highway overpass before some goober gave them an auditing session.

Do you really believe that anyone who isn't fully on-board with anti-Scientology nonsense must necessarily be a Scientologist? Wow, you're insanely fucking stupid.

Not necessarily, you might just be one of the weirdos who hang around one of their old buildings that they sit on nice and tax-exempt. Your inability to form a legitimate response speaks far more about the impotence of Scientology than anything user can come up with. I even find scientology interesting but it's fools like you that show how it's an impotent ideology made up by a crazy man.

Nice dive off the deep end, crazy ranter.

So low on the tone scale, this poor guy here