youtube.com/watch?v=AxM4PNxkhbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there have always been uncle toms in ever community

Makes you think

>censoring the name

you just know she's got a white husband or bf, spics btfooo

uh i thought chicano was the spanish term for mexican-american

why doesn't she go back

But at least one of these women is 2nd-3rd generation, Mexican women aren't usually named Trisha Lynne Ibarra and neither has been identified as a Mexican national. 1st generation migrants have much lower crime rates than 2nd-3rd generation. This bitch is unironically hating on people like herself.

Bigoted and stupid, whoever this Salazar is she is pure American.

It is but the guy on the left is still definitely a "type"

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee3T897GYlw

JAJA

but their progenitors were all illegal.

against the rules my man, delete

Man, it's something over 36 million Mexicans with US citizenship vs a little over 5 million illegals most of which have been in the US a decade or longer, migration from Mexico has stopped. If she cares about the US not having people like HER she needs to neck herself because we aren't taking trash like that back. La chupo el diablo.

kek, this was surprisingly funny

Your pic is crap dude.

This made me kek. I know a guy like the dude on the left.

>I know a guy like the dude on the left.

Same here

chicanos are the most disgusting people in this country rn. everytime i see one at my college I want to vomit. they're just hideous to look at

Volta Salazar, estas perdoado!

same here

>this ugly cunt thinks she can makes fun of aboriginals
l m a o
desu

fight them and claim you're a norteno CHI's hate nortenos

How did you find her? Link?

no, i learnt that word here
people born in mexico who have lived decades in LOS are called pochos, americans born to mexican parents are gringos

i've never heard the word pochos, and no one calls mexican-americans gringos

they just call them mexicans, like selena or los tigres del norte

this

selena (no, not gomez, stupid wh*Toid) y los tigres del norte hablan español fluido, venian aqui a cada rato y hacian musica tradicional mexicana, yo hablo de los que no conocen mas de 10 palabras y son culturalmente gringos
>ese ya es gringo

i've never heard anyone call selena gomez a gringa wtf

Is Baja California really what California would look like if it was originally settled by heterosexuals?

well, obviously if you're not culturally mexican you're not mexican, but i don't think those kinds of person identifies themselves as chicanos anyway, but i've seen people calling chicanos mexican if they "look mexican", like brown skin and such

and everyone in mexico knows what a chinano is, literally everyone has seen blood in blood out

what is blood in blood out

for what purpose

I have much more respect for people who call themselves racist than racist people in denial.

i was just kidding, i know it's a movie, but i've never seen it and the only reason i know about it is cause i saw it mentioned here like 3 months ago

Redpill me on Sinaloa
youtube.com/watch?v=GEZZYoC4Sc4

it's a shithole and the epicentre of the cartel meme

warzone full of annoying people

also that girl looks like she has a shitty personality

Are girls like her common in Mexico?
youtube.com/watch?v=AxM4PNxkhbA

Pocho is very common slang in northern Mexico, it generally conveys an indio that can't speak Spanish and behaves like a white American, it's sometimes used as neutral but overall is derogatory.

Chicano is a California thing and is generally associated with pachuco/zoot suit culture, tho in the last few decades its become linked with Mexican American organizations like La Raza and their views.

In many places in Northern Mexico gringo, while it can be derogatory, is simply used as a neutral demonym for American with gabacho, originally a Spanish term for the French, often substituting for gringo, so it is perfectly plausible someone from northern Mexico would call a Mexican American a gringo.

uuughh the way she talks is disgusting

her spanglish looks forced as fuck, every time she speaks spanish is like she tries to say as many mexicanism as she can, so people can tell she's mexican

rude

Wanna see other replies senpai

It's the country's big agricultural state and only northwest state that's lush with tropical greenery and abundant rivers, it's also got Mexico's biggest and most modern fishing fleet, it's where by far most of the country's tuna comes from, there's a lot of German influence in the culture, it's where all the Mexican polkas come from, baseball is bigger than football, as in all gulf of California states and Mazatlán is sort of the big American redneck tourist meccah, being close enough to the border to drive and relatively affordable.

Yes, it's also associted with drug trafficking, Mazatlán being Mexico's historically important port in the northwest meant early on opium cultivation and even smoking dens were brought there by Chinese migrants from where it escalated. Sinaloenses are sort of like American southerners in that they seem to almost take pride in all teh country's bad stereotypes, so there's a a tradition of heavy drinking, duels over women and general violence tho the drug production and trafficking isn't limited to Sinaloa alone and it's the strongest on the shared borders with Durango and Chihuahua, most of the repsonses you'll get about Sinaloa here will unfortunately be memes by people who are unfamiliar with the region.

>WE WUZZ GERMANS AND SHIEET
>WE WUZZ GRINGRO AND SHIEET
>WE WUZZ NARCOS AND SHIEET
>WE WUZZ INBRED HILLBILLY CONSERVATARDS AND SHIEET
Nuke when?

I think guy on the right is Augustus Invictus: the bargain basement, polyamorous Richard Spencer who fakes a Southern accent and generally gets on my nerves.

t. CHI who voted for Trump

To be Mexican is to hate your fellow Mexican. Ask any true certified Mexican, they will tell you their worst enemy is their own people.

T. Mexican

this

What kind of Mexican-American do actual Mexicans hate more though? The virgin self-hating CHI who posts on Sup Forums or the gangbanger chad Mexican-American who lives a life of crime?

This is true of pretty much every poor country. A lot of social distrust.

The virgin of course. Everyone hates virgin men.